topical fin log

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
i started taking topical finasteride 0.025% strength standalone in a liposomale carrier yesterday on monday 26th.

i used to have sides on 0.1% topical fin 6 sprays a day, lets see how this one turns out with a much lower dose and only applying it 3x a week without minoxidil.

will start microneedling after a month of usage.

i will update this thread as i wished other people did the same when i looked up low dose fin posts

1st day: had headache half the day after applying, will see if it was something else causing it. no other sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Orc, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
It never began

i started taking topical finasteride 0.025% strength standalone in a liposomale carrier yesterday on monday 26th.

i used to have sides on 0.1% topical fin 6 sprays a day, lets see how this one turns out with a much lower dose and only applying it 3x a week without minoxidil.

i will update this thread as i wished other people did the same when i looked up low dose fin posts

1st day: had headache half the day after applying, will see if it was something else causing it. no other sides
Just take tranny drugs and pierce your scalp with thousands on needles theory

It never began
i certainly mog you but ok
Just take tranny drugs and pierce your scalp with thousands on needles theory
0.025% 1mg topical fin has 25% dht reduction which is nothing considering i also lift weights etc. if i get sides from this which dont go away after 1-2 months i will try oral minoxidil as standalone and pray

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 22627
Sure, user of looksmax.me

Lmfao
0.025% 1mg topical fi
Its significant for hairloss & easier on the hormonal profile, better than 0.5mg, 1mg or 2.5mg which is just unnecessary fin blasting. Actually anything over 0.05mg is in vain if im not mistaken. Taking anything more than that is a waste of money, time and health. 0.01mg is where the drug becomes useless. At 0.05mg it's almost equal to 1mg and you obv won't just use FIN as standalone, rather you will mix with Alfatradiol or RU58841 to maximize efficency in regards to DHT

considering i also lift weights
Doesn't do shit in regards to DHT blockers, GOY

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 1140
Over for you low T cuck. I can blast 10g fin ed and 0 sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Over for you low T cuck. I can blast 10g fin ed and 0 sides
that just means you have a low hormone profile aka low t low e

if you had high t, you would have high E too which both increase when you take finasteride and which causes side effects like gyno and depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
how tf you even get sides on finasteride
drink oral

do blood test before consult with dermatologist

drop the burgers

how tf you even get sides on finasteride
drink oral

do blood test before consult with dermatologist

drop the burgers
im healthy
and i got blood test but the dermatologist doesnt answer on hus phone for 4 weeks, no email reply etc jfl i just started now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

0.025% 1mg topical fin has 25% dht reduction which is nothing considering i also lift weights etc. if i get sides from this which dont go away after 1-2 months i will try oral minoxidil as standalone and pray
why not ru , topical fin sounds like cope and a mess. you could just calculate how much you have to take orally in order to achieve the dht blood reduction you want

why not ru , topical fin sounds like cope and a mess. you could just calculate how much you have to take orally in order to achieve the dht blood reduction you want
a little less systemetic exposure

according to studies topical fin has 0 side effects but it makes no sense as it still goes systemic to a degree

RU is not fda approved, they didnt remake the patent, also side effect heavy. i guess theres a reason why they never started producing it properly

a little less systemetic exposure

according to studies topical fin has 0 side effects but it makes no sense as it still goes systemic to a degree

RU is not fda approved, they didnt remake the patent, also side effect heavy. i guess theres a reason why they never started producing it properly
Any sides of topical Fin so far?

• So Sad
Reactions: FinasteridePoison
1st month over

no sides yet
probably a little reduced shedding. i shed around 20-30 hair when i wake up, wash my hair and put all the hair from the towel in the sink (i do this every day) and probably another 10-20 during the day
headache didnt come from fin

cum is still thick, libido is still there, boners still 100% full

started microneedling 3 weeks ago. once every saturday 1.25mm 5-10 mins at hairline area

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
going up to 4x a week each other day

switching to applying at night (hope my gf wont get fucked from it)

adding rogaine topical minoxidil 2x every day

dermarolling weekly 0.75mm now and once a month 1.25mm

added regaine minoxidil 2x a day at 14.08.2023

no sides from fin yet, but had a lot of hair in sink recently (20-30 after waking up and washing hair). might also come from the rough wax and hair spray that i use

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
feeling like i have some slight drop in libido and only get 80-90% hard now. might also be cuz of getting sick right now and heath.. could barely penetrate my gf today

will see how it goes in a month

that just means you have a low hormone profile aka low t low e

if you had high t, you would have high E too which both increase when you take finasteride and which causes side effects like gyno and depression
i have 1060 ng/dl natural total t, around 25 free. no sides whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
pretty sure i got sides now

libido dropped and erection quality is at 70%

i will go back to applying it 3x a week to see if it gets better. will drop it if i see no improvement by 26th october

pretty sure i got sides now

libido dropped and erection quality is at 70%

i will go back to applying it 3x a week to see if it gets better. will drop it if i see no improvement by 26th october
update ?

Forget about your hair. Embrace going bald. Look in the mirror and say "I am balding and I love myself"! You will still be the same, lovable Buflek with no hair. Even when you go bald, you'll still be a valued poster here at .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 1140
Forget about your hair. Embrace going bald. Look in the mirror and say "I am balding and I love myself"! You will still be the same, lovable Buflek with no hair. Even when you go bald, you'll still be a valued poster here at .org
Do Haitian women like bald white men?

• +1
Reactions: klip11