Topical fin vs ru58841?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Which should I take I just found out my hair is thinning in top.

It’s not noticeable yet but my dr confirmed it is only gonna get worse and I wanna shut this shit down now. Is fin really that bad? I’ve beard it’s a tranny drug and will nuke test but I only will be taking a small dose topically and I am pretty high test naturally I have a very healthy high test lifestyle lift hard eat very healthy. On other forums I’ve read RU58841 can cause CHF which is not something I’m willing to risk if theres any truth to it.
here is a pic of it wet it’s not noticeable at all when dry

Attachments

• 9E4A8A17-3B55-43C5-9809-BCF89D5E4505.jpeg
    9E4A8A17-3B55-43C5-9809-BCF89D5E4505.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Topical fin hasn’t been well-tested for efficacy or sides, especially because doses aren’t established. I’d advise trying a small amount topically and seeing if your hair loss stops or if you get sides. If you don’t like the results, then you should try the pill and see how that works for you. Trial and error will give you the answers you seek.

Topical fin hasn’t been well-tested for efficacy or sides, especially because doses aren’t established. I’d advise trying a small amount topically and seeing if your hair loss stops or if you get sides. If you don’t like the results, then you should try the pill and see how that works for you. Trial and error will give you the answers you seek.
I probably won’t take the pill I’m not willing to risk nuking my test levels I don’t care about growing more hair I just wanna make sure I don’t lose more

Fin doesnt lower your test levels. It actually raise it a bit (about 10%) because it stops the process of converting test into dht.

Last edited: