topical finastride. A potential solution to libido cells and high inhib cells

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Results topical finastride

Target area hair count (TAHC).
The adjusted mean change from baseline in TAHC at week 24 was significantly greater with topical finasteride than placebo (16.3 vs. 6.3 hairs; p = 0.012) and numerically similar to that with oral finasteride (18.7 hairs)

jdv17738-fig-0003-m.png

Systemic, full body. DHT levels (very low dht systemic might be the cause of becoming Libido cell)

jdv17738-fig-0005-m.png

So with the 1 mg pill fina. 56 % systemic dht reduction
So with the topical fina 0.25%. You get 35 % systemic dht reduction.

source: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jdv.17738

thanks to Derek from More plates and Dates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and lutte
Where do you buy topical finasteride? Minoxidilmax is a good source?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
or maybe just don't take it

New study? I've been using topical for over a year now but I'm going to start a small dose of oral too because systemic 5-alpha-reductase inhibition can prevent prostate issues in the future.

or maybe just don't take it
Just go bald, bro.
Just shave it off bro, a bald head looks masculine. Look at the Rock.
Just use a fancy shapoo bro, it works to keep hair.

New study?
yes, new study. I don't recall 1 study comparing eficacy of oral and topical PLUS comparing systemic DHTlevels effects of both
I've been using topical for over a year now but I'm going to start a small dose of oral too because systemic 5-alpha-reductase inhibition can prevent prostate issues in the future.
yeah, oral fina is a prostate issue medicine in essence. That it had an affect on hair, was an accidental side effect. fina was never created for hair loss battle

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Just go bald, bro.
Just shave it off bro, a bald head looks masculine. Look at the Rock.
Just use a fancy shapoo bro, it works to keep hair.
False dichotomy

Enjoy halting your hairloss for couple of years then start losing it again and having to take dut :lul:

And your sons will thank you for their micropenises

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and PYT
False dichotomy

Enjoy halting your hairloss for couple of years then start losing it again and having to take dut :lul:

And your sons will thank you for their micropenises
what would you do instead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and eduardkoopman
Better use topical Dutasteride, Dutasteride is stronger than finasteride (and the topical dutasteride is supposed to be even no systematic effects) - this is also more plates more dates..

Or just use Finasteride and stop being pussies.

Better use topical Dutasteride, Dutasteride is stronger than finasteride (and the topical dutasteride is supposed to be even no systematic effects) - this is also more plates more dates..

thanks for the suggestion.

I'm unfamiliar with that.
I need to read up on studies on the mater of topical dutasteride. I hope there are studies done, I can read. Because I don't trust fully, personal experiences posts. Studies mogg

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
topical DUT does not work unfortunately.

I am on a discord with several hundred people and there are like 2 people having results with topical DUT

I am on a discord with several hundred people and there are like 2 people having results with topical DUT
Can you dm me an invite for the discord server? Currently considering taking fin, want to collect some more opinions

do you happen to have studies links?

do you happen to have studies links?
I think there are no studies so far, at least I did not see any (and I browse hair loss forums every day).

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman