topical k2 for flared gonions

odux

odux

Bronze
theres some anecdotes on the rpf of peoples jaw getting wider while megadosing k2, if i apply like 10mgs to each gonion ED while still in puberty could my gonions flare out?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, SoundnVision, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
@mvp2v1 @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
If you have to cope with inward gonions like me, prettyboy maxx like me or get implants, puberty doesn't change them.

For example one of the chads in our class has always had flared gonions before puberty and guess what? He still has them.
Then you have me, i always had inward gonions even before pubert and still have them, might consider implants when i'll start to look bad, prettyboys age terribly.

Don't get me wrong, puberty does widen you jaw, but not your gonions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa, AySab and odux
theres some anecdotes on the rpf of peoples jaw getting wider while megadosing k2, if i apply like 10mgs to each gonion ED while still in puberty could my gonions flare out?
Is it even absorbed topically?

If you have to cope with inward gonions like me, prettyboy maxx like me or get implants, puberty doesn't change them.

For example one of the chads in our class has always had flared gonions before puberty and guess what? He still has them.
Then you have me, i always had inward gonions even before pubert and still have them, might consider implants when i'll start to look bad, prettyboys age terribly.

Don't get me wrong, puberty does widen you jaw, but not your gonions.
unfortunately my bones are extremely low trust, i cant be a prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
yeah haidut sells topical mk4, my concern is how well its absorbed into the gonions opposed to other areas
OK, but does it work locally to increase bone mass there, or it's just absorbed and circulated in the whole body, any studies about this?

• +1
Reactions: odux
OK, but does it work locally to increase bone mass there, or it's just absorbed and circulated in the whole body, any studies about this?
thats my question, i have no idea, ive found no studies about this but if it works it would save my life

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
“Flared gonions” is inaccurate because it’s actually the whole jaw bone that’s flared.

Nothing will work.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Acridax
there is evidence of gonions flaring out due to hard chewing in adults.

as far as k2 megadosing, it works, you can gain height, frame, and bonemass. here is an example from a user here:

Screen Shot 2022 08 19 at 105540 PM

Im not sure if it will mess with ratios tho. if anyone has more info on this let me know

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, odux and Allornothing
there is evidence of gonions flaring out due to hard chewing in adults.

as far as k2 megadosing, it works, you can gain height, frame, and bonemass. here is an example from a user here:

View attachment 2870277

Im not sure if it will mess with ratios tho. if anyone has more info on this let me know
wait, chewing makes your gonion flare out, i thought it just hypertropĥied the muscle and maybe change other facial bones

“Flared gonions” is inaccurate because it’s actually the whole jaw bone that’s flared.

Nothing will work.
well what about flaring the jaw then?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
wait, chewing makes your gonion flare out, i thought it just hypertropĥied the muscle and maybe change other facial bones
I think Quoves made a video on it. But the flaring effect will hardly improve your jawline. Flared gonions is not the reasons. Model has. A good jawline…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Allornothing and odux
I think Quoves made a video on it. But the flaring effect will hardly improve your jawline. Flared gonions is not the reasons. Model has. A good jawline…
my jawline is fine, but from the front my face just looks like an oval, i did a edit of myself with flared gonions and it ascended me by like 1psl

my jawline is fine, but from the front my face just looks like an oval, i did a edit of myself with flared gonions and it ascended me by like 1psl
Just get filler tbh, maybe bonesmashing could work. Issue with implant is the detachment of the masseter seems common, but I’m no expert.

• +1
Apply my cum

• +1
Ur getting fucking kidney stones, i megadosed k2 and my KIDNEYS WERE DYING

maybe combined with bonesmashing?

i dont think it will change the shape of the gonion. if your lucky and your skull is still growing, k2 might make your bones thicker

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger