Topical ointments to mimic fat grafting/liposuction?

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Since @PapiMew thread about retin a reducing facial fat leaves the possibility to get a pseudo buccal fat removal, I thought then it must be possible to also increase facial fat using some topical substance in areas where more fat is desirable like infraorbital region to get rid of negative vector and push the lower lid upwards, and on the Supraorbital fat pad to get rid of UEE

I found a study that shows some plant extract that increase adiposgenesis/lipogenesis (makes fat) and it is available on amazon rather cheap, the thing is it’s meant to be absorbed under the tongue, does anyone know if it would be suitable to put on the skin and be absorbed sufficiently?

This could be massive if we could find the ways increase adipogenesis in areas where fat is desirable (eye area) and anti adiposegenesis for areas where fat is undesirable, (buccal, nasal and submental area) we could mimic fat grafts and liposuction with simple topical ointments for <100$

Study: https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2015167557A1/en

Link:
Amazon product ASIN B00PA3KUHA
I’m not very knowledgeable on shit like this so
@Seth Walsh @Dyorotic2 @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
Was thinking and searching(also about topical hypertrophy muscles) few days about that and found nothing

EDIT. But found massive informations about fat burners it's much easier and affordable

EDIT2: I forgot about cryo, it's good for lipogenesis but don;t expect awesome results

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: retard
Well exposing your eye region to cold definetly increases fat padding over time, if you've got shit infraorbitals it sadly won't do much there because the fat pad itself is stretched out over the bone so it needs a fucking lot of fat to cope with the recessed orbitals
The UEE goes away nicely because the fat pad folds over itself so progress can be seen a lot faster

• +1
You guys are honestly idiots thinking some ointment you put will burn fat or put on fat.

Only way to lose fat is through diet and working or surgically removing/adding it.

Stop with the bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
You guys are honestly idiots thinking some ointment you put will burn fat or put on fat.

Only way to lose fat is through diet and working or surgically removing/adding it.

Stop with the bullshit.
Fucken retard greycel pulling facts out of your ass, did you even read the study?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

Stop with the bullshit.
Burning fat with gel is easy as fuck, i have seen thousand products to handle that

Last edited:
  • +1
Fucken retard greycel pulling facts out of your ass, did you even read the study?

quickest way to burn fat is what? DIET AND BURNING FAT you cuck

Im not no greypill retard you lazy coon

Maybe the ointment works but it takes a while compared to burning the fat yourself

i found this same patent last week.
Im trying to find places to buy the extracts so I can have it manipulated into a cream. i will make a thread if i can find it

Last edited:
  • +1
i found this same patent last week.
Im trying to find places to buy the extracts so I can have it manipulated into a cream. i will make a thread if i can find it
why don't you buy the cream that they used in the study - UNDARINE

Well because I cant find anywhere to buy it
They tell you the company that they got it from - Barnet Products in New Jersey. Here's the site - https://www.barnetproducts.com/
They're actually a pretty interesting company. Apparently they try to develop innovative cosmetic products which they test in vivo and in vitro. And so most of their products are not things that are used commercially. Could be interesting for other looksmaxxing ideas. About- "Our main focus is on conceptual active ingredients tested in vivo or in vitro. We also offer a line of innovative “System Formers” from Japan."

You can request samples on this page - https://www.barnetproducts.com/sample-requests.aspx?uid=65 (just look for undarine under product requests).

Only problem is you have to fill in a company name. I don't know how strict they are and if they actually check to see if you have a company, but if you can bypass that, then you can get the product shipped to you.
Halks

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
They tell you the company that they got it from - Barnet Products in New Jersey. Here's the site - https://www.barnetproducts.com/
They're actually a pretty interesting company. Apparently they try to develop innovative cosmetic products which they test in vivo and in vitro. And so most of their products are not things that are used commercially. Could be interesting for other looksmaxxing ideas. About- "Our main focus is on conceptual active ingredients tested in vivo or in vitro. We also offer a line of innovative “System Formers” from Japan."

You can request samples on this page - https://www.barnetproducts.com/sample-requests.aspx?uid=65 (just look for undarine under product requests).

Only problem is you have to fill in a company name. I don't know how strict they are and if they actually check to see if you have a company, but if you can bypass that, then you can get the product shipped to you.
View attachment 676361
Thanks Ill check it out later

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv