Toronto is fucking shit for black guys

Kent was bullied and beaten down his entire life and struggled hard to get that landwhale after thousands of rejections
He's one of countless examples, and being 5'3", he did better than most people. You really think a curry/ricecel at that height would manage to get a girlfriend. Every black TFL'er has managed to get laid/get a girlfriend. My first hand experience living in the South from 2009-now confirms my beliefs. Black SMV is strong here.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dracosondracos, Racky and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He's one of countless examples, and being 5'3", he did better than most people. You really think a curry/ricecel at that height would manage to get a girlfriend. Every black TFL'er has managed to get laid/get a girlfriend. My first hand experience living in the South from 2009-now confirms my beliefs. Black SMV is strong here.
He didnt do better than most people. He was rejected for years on end and was losing his mind from so much rejection lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and latincell95
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, gymmaxedhorse and fogdart
He didnt do better than most people. He was rejected for years on end and was losing his mind from so much rejection lol.
He faced a bunch of rejections due to his death tier height, but ended up losing his virginity. I'm 5'11" and still a virgin at 27, this guy is 5'3" and managed to lose his virginity, just like JamiltheKing and other black TFL'ers.

Face it, blacks have a huge halo in America due to sports/hip hop industry and just being low inhib af.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Deleted member 18244
He faced a bunch of rejections due to his death tier height, but ended up losing his virginity. I'm 5'11" and still a virgin at 27, this guy is 5'3" and managed to lose his virginity, just like JamiltheKing and other black TFL'ers
You need to approach 1000 times brah

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 7 others
Tinder experiments are a meme. Girls will be chad only on tinder but fuck softmaxxed normies.
Doesnt apply to blacks. Its from lack of chads. Even on dating apps theyll sleep with a normie or date given hes like white or something but he won't get that high sex appeal response. It just doesn't work if you're not white

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Idk I do well irl and insanely well online. I have even tried tinder as well and got decent results and im in a really small town.

Just depends how NT you look and what is your phenotype tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Is afro latino pheno austin dunham?
Yes but not quite…

I’ve run the Tinder experiments and I independently come to the same conclusion as Blackgymmaxx…

as a Black man to do well on tinder You have to be at least Brownskin or As Afro latino looking as possible

3F58802E 1A5C 4C14 BCBA B4AB67602492
2CDB0A1D B619 4F3C 82AA 132C141EF699
A98D0098 E41F 45B9 9DE5 4EDF4F62298B

These 3 consistently get 70-80 the first day on stock tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, gymmaxedhorse, Racky and 2 others
Yes but not quite…

I’ve run the Tinder experiments and I independently come to the same conclusion as Blackgymmaxx…

as a Black men to do well on tinder You have to be at least Brownskin or As Afro latino looking as possible

View attachment 1913768View attachment 1913780

These 3 consistently get 70-80 the first day on stock tinder.
I checked his ratios, theyre less bantu nigger and closee to causasian

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, oldcelloser and Kylo
I checked his ratios, theyre less bantu nigger and closee to causasian
He looks more afro latino without the beard.. bearded Austin you know he’s a nigga

He looks more afro latino without the beard.. bearded Austin you know he’s a nigga
I know, afro latinos are have more caucasian ratios

I know, afro latinos are have more caucasian ratios
Life fuel for Afro Latino Mulattos like me… here’s hoping for Sub Saharan African SMV to get better

I hold something happened between that small period of the whole George Floyd thing… Black guys were the wave for a min and they were drowning in liberal poon

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Blackgymmax
u look like a chadlite fuck off

@isis_Bleach you should throw up on your mother's face instead soyo, if you dont understand how powerful geomaxxing is

• Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach
He faced a bunch of rejections due to his death tier height, but ended up losing his virginity. I'm 5'11" and still a virgin at 27, this guy is 5'3" and managed to lose his virginity, just like JamiltheKing and other black TFL'ers.

Face it, blacks have a huge halo in America due to sports/hip hop industry and just being low inhib af.
i tihnk ur right but i think kent only got a gf because he became a meme

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yeah but they have tyrone(lite?) faces and are sex appeal maxxed.......
Yes. The cap is just coloring. If its a normal black he will get near nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
you look like a serial killer if thats you in the pfp ,so thats prob why they reject you hombre :lul:
Richard Ramirez got laid, I’m just ugly :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
Blacks are always crying wanting to be the victim even when they have an easier time than ethnics with women then they change it to “OH WELL WE STILL DONT HAVE WHITE SMV SO WOE IS ME WOE IS US LOOK ETHNICS WE IN THE SAME SHOES AS YOU” when every black incel as you even pointed out always ascends with a normie chick JFL 🤣 but niggers get off on acting like victims I’m sure @Blackgymmax thrives of being a victim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 17872, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
As a fellow black from TO I agree - you NEED to be statusmaxxed here. People here tend to be anti-social weirdos (White anglo liberal culture not helped by the fact we had the longest lockdowns in the world) so good luck cold approaching.

How's it for curries? Might go there for uni.
A top tier Arab or Latina or hispanic can have more general appeal , but it wont be as extreme and its more discrimination against Lower tier, while some lower tier manlet bbc could see more success if their jacked but still 5 4.

I went to Germany and saw a fat curry with a cute big tit girlfriend, a short hispanic guy with a cute German girlfriend, and a manlet black with a German girlfriend. NT maxxing Is the rule of law. And the indian guy was not to dark or too light, like your average Mexican skin tone. Mexican and black were def manlets, 5ft 4-5ft 5 , indian was 5ft 7-5ft 8 probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370

I thought you had a gf?

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
Blacks are always crying wanting to be the victim even when they have an easier time than ethnics with women then they change it to “OH WELL WE STILL DONT HAVE WHITE SMV SO WOE IS ME WOE IS US LOOK ETHNICS WE IN THE SAME SHOES AS YOU” when every black incel as you even pointed out always ascends with a normie chick JFL 🤣 but niggers get off on acting like victims I’m sure @Blackgymmax thrives of being a victim
If you compare to white pretty boy it will always be lower unless you exotic max in the right country. Black chad beat white chad in Canada, user tested amnesia vs black model.

Not to mention again conversion rate is what matters. If you get less matches, less women into you in general, chances are the noes that do stay are probably into you more , leading to a higher bang rate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, Blackgymmax, alriodai and 1 other person
Doesnt apply to blacks. Its from lack of chads. Even on dating apps theyll sleep with a normie or date given hes like white or something but he won't get that high sex appeal response. It just doesn't work if you're not white
That's in america mainly. Try France, Netherlands , and for exotic game try germany, norway, Finland, Poland. Dating apps might work their.

But yes in general for non whites online= pointless in america.

Idk about slaying irl. One of my irls talks about how white girls are so easy. Never seen a single white girl lay an eye on him, approach him etc. Tall dark normie. His slays are actually moderarely overweight black girls lol
Lol Niggas slay white landwhales in darkness and start talking about "white girls are easy". I've seen a lot of ugly niggas say that stuff when they are barely slaying anything. I agree that white girls are more sexually liberated but the good looking ones only fuck a certain caliber of niggas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, aesthetic beauty, oldcelloser and 7 others
Broderick hunter gets shit tier women here. If youre dark youre relating
Youre not getting shit either faggot even this guy wasnt doing very well. Your shit scraps of becky dont mean shit. Even austin Dunham wasnt clearing it with hot girls.
Stupid ass larpersView attachment 1913717View attachment 1913720
Mind you he DOES kill it in certain canadian cities
All this sounds like lifefuel to me. Phenopill almost destroyed me tbh, if myself, Austin dunham and broderick hunter are capped at the same quality of women on Tinder in toronto that's giga lifefuel tbh

@whiteissuperior @justgetacutbro thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Blackgymmax
That's in america mainly. Try France, Netherlands , and for exotic game try germany, norway, Finland, Poland. Dating apps might work their.

But yes in general for non whites online= pointless in america.
This shit is NOT REAL. the difference is that women look better in general in those areas so youre still getting mtb equivalents. Its like when black girls do this stuff and think all the gigachads are going for them when its actually just that normies look better there.

All this sounds like lifefuel to me. Phenopill almost destroyed me tbh, if myself, Austin dunham and broderick hunter are capped at the same quality of women on Tinder in toronto that's giga lifefuel tbh

@whiteissuperior @justgetacutbro thoughts?
Lol for every other ethnicity smh, being that a whole race of men are written off due to race, that’s just more fems for the non darks, which leaves us legit competing with 6 PSLer darkskins just for some scampy MTB poon. Brutal, but tell me why u would think it’s lifefuel though, I’m curious to know.

If you compare to white pretty boy it will always be lower unless you exotic max in the right country. Black chad beat white chad in Canada, user tested amnesia vs black model.

Not to mention again conversion rate is what matters. If you get less matches, less women into you in general, chances are the noes that do stay are probably into you more , leading to a higher bang rate.
It depends on the city dude.
Im not a victim. Youre always saying dumb shit like this for no reason. And youre really stupid when you drop the "atleast x got A SINGLE GF" line when that means absolutely nothing. You think guys like kent landing a gf after thousands of rejections is some sort of W? Youre actually stupid. This is like going to a starving kid in africa and telling him to stop complaining about being hungry when his friend had a fucking apple. Ive never blocked anyone before, but youre retarded 60 IQ takes are really annoying. You wouldnt even be able to get @ManletBlackcel a normie gf and you know it, retard

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Racky and ManletBlackcel
This shit is NOT REAL. the difference is that women look better in general in those areas so youre still getting mtb equivalents. Its like when black girls do this stuff and think all the gigachads are going for them when its actually just that normies look better there.
I still think its a combo of both. Your right in the aspect that the obesity rates for the core demographic of 18-25 are like 50-66% less then the United States of fat fucks, but a MTB is still cute their cause their not a fat fuck.

But like I said someone used a very dark black male model in Amsterdam, had a very high match rate. That's what is the key thing when swiping , it adjusts for everything.

But since their less fatties, a cute foid doesn't have as much ego so they are more easily impressed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax

Vancouver is a lot better apparently and where the experiments were done, but Toronto is a well known anti male hellhole.

Rosh v famous pick up artist documented this in 2015, I imagine its much worse now.

I would like to see Quebec , Winnipeg,Regina, Edmorton, Halifax experiments.

Why do you base everything off tinder experiments jfl
he can't leave the basement of his third world ghetto without getting robbed due to chronic exudation of prime victim energy.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
The highest I've smashed would be a few htbs but a nigga like you is constantly obsessing over stacy. Like good damn bro! Can't you just be contempt with your life instead of projecting your jealousy on this God awful site
Lol bro u don’t understand the struggle my boy, bc I was darkskin I remember being called butt ugly when in reality I was a 5/6 in looks but with a crappy pheno, while dudes that I know who would be rated LTN On here would be slaying above their looksmatch and good quality too because of their SKIN color and height

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Blackgymmax
I still think its a combo of both. Your right in the aspect that the obesity rates for the core demographic of 18-25 are like 50-66% less then the United States of fat fucks, but a MTB is still cute their cause their not a fat fuck.

But like I said someone used a very dark black male model in Amsterdam, had a very high match rate. That's what is the key thing when swiping , it adjusts for everything.

But since their less fatties, a cute foid doesn't have as much ego so they are more easily impressed.
Bro stop this i was there. He used boosts to hit 83 likes in an hour LOL. theres white dudes on here who get even more in such areas using boosts. Dont compare america to places like amsterdam

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Lol bro u don’t understand the struggle my boy, bc I was darkskin I remember being called butt ugly when in reality I was a 5/6 in looks but with a crappy pheno, while dudes that I know who would be rated LTN On here would be slaying above their looksmatch and good quality too because of their SKIN color and height
Tough
Happy Fun GIF

Lol for every other ethnicity smh, being that a whole race of men are written off due to race, that’s just more fems for the non darks, which leaves us legit competing with 6 PSLer darkskins just for some scampy MTB poon. Brutal, but tell me why u would think it’s lifefuel though, I’m curious to know.
Why should dudes like Austin Dunham or any brown skin pretty boy outslay me just because they have a lighter skin than me? I'd rather we all have the same SMV than they outslay me just because of their skin tone, like it happens in America. I'd be more satisfied knowing that stacylites and above are for whites and light eyed mulattos only than knowing that someone with the same PSL as me who's just brown skin does way better than me. you get my point? Yesterday I watched one of Austin's videos where he mentioned that he attracts a lot of landwhales tbh I felt so relieved to hear that I wasn't alone in this lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
Atleast you make 10 times more than our communist salaries in sweden , OP

North America (Canada and US) people are very rich.

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and fogdart
Why should dudes like Austin Dunham or any brown skin pretty boy outslay me just because they have a lighter skin than me? I'd rather we all have the same SMV than they outslay me just because of their skin tone, like it happens in America. I'd be more satisfied knowing that stacylites and above are for whites and light eyed mulattos only than knowing that someone with the same PSL as me who's just brown skin does way better than me. you get my point? Yesterday I watched one of Austin's videos where he mentioned that he attracts a lot of landwhales tbh I felt so relieved to hear that I wasn't alone in this lol
Nahh that is true bro, like although the top tier women will be Chad and chadrone only it kind of evens it out a little bit because now it goes off of who looks better in a way for every girl sub7. I typ see where you going bro.

Bro stop this i was there. He used boosts to hit 83 likes in an hour LOL. theres white dudes on here who get even more in such areas using boosts. Dont compare america to places like amsterdam
I'm saying location matters. If you deny that your silly

If you use online that's land whale safe haven. They also see non whites as lower so more likely to swipe right.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and fogdart