Toronto is fucking shit for black guys

If you're sub lightskin esp. Some of my best lightskins did shit, all my darkskin "slayers" barely do better than me and get the same shit quality. Idk where this myth that blacks do amazing here when they fucking dont
Im darkskin i can relate

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
Nahh that is true bro, like although the top tier women will be Chad and chadrone only it kind of evens it out a little bit because now it goes off of who looks better in a way for every girl sub7. I typ see where you going bro.
Theyre really not. No girl is chad only. Htn low chadlite whites can swoop baddies and youll see that on ig. They arent all with sean o prys. Thats just dog shit cope for ethnics here

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and oldcelloser
If you use online that's land whale safe haven. They also see non whites as lower so more likely to swipe right.
Just another excuse. My black vs hockey player chadfishes are basically mid girls to landwhales vs 90% IN SHAPE HTBS+

JFL at these people pointing out Kent was allegedly with one landwhale whore for a short period as if that proved anything
The man was bullied relentlessly and faced countless brutal rejections, but blacks have high SMV because he lucked out once? If we can even call that lucking out? You people cannot be serious.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, John124, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Theyre really not. No girl is chad only. Htn low chadlite whites can swoop baddies and youll see that on ig. They arent all with sean o prys. Thats just dog shit cope for ethnics here
Just another excuse. My black vs hockey player chadfishes are basically mid girls to landwhales vs 90% IN SHAPE HTBS+
And back to square one, OVER for darkskins in Toronto.

If you're sub lightskin esp. Some of my best lightskins did shit, all my darkskin "slayers" barely do better than me and get the same shit quality. Idk where this myth that blacks do amazing here when they fucking dont
This shocks me I see Indians slaying in Toronto

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart, John124 and 1 other person
yeah but they have tyrone(lite?) faces and are sex appeal maxxed.......
Yeah but they aren’t as capped by coloring like w darkskin Black guys… The guys I listed are black guys that do well on shallow apps like Tinder.

Instagram is a different story tho where you can do well regardless of coloring where a caps on race still apply but to a much less brutal extent and especially if you’re igmaxxed (clout is what you want, you also can’t go wrong with being goodlooking on top of that)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yes. The cap is just coloring. If its a normal black he will get near nothing
ESPECIALLY A BLACK NORMIE… and especially in the west. Nobody is checking for a black normie on these apps :lul: if you’re a black normie get off the dating apps and do irl… if you’re in college join a frat and social circle NT max

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Blackgymmax
The novelty of black guys is wearing off because of their overrepresentation in Western media. They're not dangerous and exciting anymore with gangster appeal, they're just normies now.

The novelty of black guys is wearing off because of their overrepresentation in Western media. They're not dangerous and exciting anymore with gangster appeal, they're just normies now.
Lol no, the girls into that rap and thug shit still go for thugs and rappers. That never went away. You yourself are just watching too much of that shit and associating with those women if you think that shit was what every white girl is watching. Thats apart of the reason blacks get any matches. There was never a single point where just being black was huge EXCEPT in small cities where they get into rap and that still does happen. A friend of mine was telling me how her brother basically had this until he moved into another city for college

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yardies run the dating market in Toronto. It's like London 2.0

N
It depends on the city dude.

Im not a victim. Youre always saying dumb shit like this for no reason. And youre really stupid when you drop the "atleast x got A SINGLE GF" line when that means absolutely nothing. You think guys like kent landing a gf after thousands of rejections is some sort of W? Youre actually stupid. This is like going to a starving kid in africa and telling him to stop complaining about being hungry when his friend had a fucking apple. Ive never blocked anyone before, but youre retarded 60 IQ takes are really annoying. You wouldnt even be able to get @ManletBlackcel a normie gf and you know it, retard

I’m a nigga myself I used to be like you and spout Alll THIS DUMB BULLSHIT LIKE @fogdart i used to agree with you hntil I went out on Halloween 3 years back, what I saw that night made me realise only aspie blacks are incels. I saw 5’5 black guys with genuinely GL foids and it’s all due to NT game and low inhb GL black guys like me get cucked by ugly midget Africans due to LOW INHB and NT. If your black and not getting women it’s due to those 2.

Dating apps suck for black guys though (terrible quality women, if you like landwhales and your ethnic or black this will be 70% of your matches) I agree with you on that but irl, nightclubs festivals parties etc, Nar man niggaz clean up I seen it first hand

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart and datboijj
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
JFL at these people pointing out Kent was allegedly with one landwhale whore for a short period as if that proved anything
The man was bullied relentlessly and faced countless brutal rejections, but blacks have high SMV because he lucked out once? If we can even call that lucking out? You people cannot be serious.
Bro, what about Jamil the King. He lost his virginity to some Dominican chick meanwhile I mog that nigger to the stratosphere and still haven't gotten laid :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Not on tinder. Even better looking curries do fucking trash compared to me here.
Tbh ethnics will get shit on dating apps that just how it goes blacks arguably have it the hardest in getting girls especially the ones in this site who are probably non NT. Chances are a lot of black guys on this site don’t have black friends IRL

@fogdart are you coming onto the andro-centric hedonistic + geo maxxing pill buddy boyo ? :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21219 and fogdart
Yes. The cap is just coloring. If its a normal black he will get near nothing
sub 7 black guy= remote job maxx and geo maxx it is what it is, and funnily enough inceldom will actually go down in our descendants because working online will be 70% of jobs and plane tickets will be 100 $ and you'll be 2-3 hrs away from poon :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
N

I’m a nigga myself I used to be like you and spout Alll THIS DUMB BULLSHIT LIKE @fogdart i used to agree with you hntil I went out on Halloween 3 years back, what I saw that night made me realise only aspie blacks are incels. I saw 5’5 black guys with genuinely GL foids and it’s all due to NT game and low inhb GL black guys like me get cucked by ugly midget Africans due to LOW INHB and NT. If your black and not getting women it’s due to those 2.

Dating apps suck for black guys though (terrible quality women, if you like landwhales and your ethnic or black this will be 70% of your matches) I agree with you on that but irl, nightclubs festivals parties etc, Nar man niggaz clean up I seen it first hand
Lmao
sub 7 black guy= remote job maxx and geo maxx it is what it is, and funnily enough inceldom will actually go down in our descendants because working online will be 70% of jobs and plane tickets will be 100 $ and you'll be 2-3 hrs away from poon :lul:
This geomaxxing stuff is stupid. Keep trying to run from hypergamy. Every year it gets worse

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Lmao

This geomaxxing stuff is stupid. Keep trying to run from hypergamy. Every year it gets worse
lul; please wake up from your delusions before 35; after that its just too late :cry:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@fogdart are you coming onto the andro-centric hedonistic + geo maxxing pill buddy boyo ? :love:
BRB I'm injecting T to mogmaxx and booking my flight to Dominican Republic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and oldcelloser
Lol I don't even know why you're doing this comparison. As a black dude, hockey chads are not your competition - there's a whole segment of white women who will never date sub-WASP pheno even med looking or latino whites will not qualify for those girls. It is what it is. As a black dude, your competition is other ethnics/black dudes.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, AscendingHero, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Lol I don't even know why you're doing this comparison. As a black dude, hockey chads are not your competition - there's a whole segment of white women who will never date sub-WASP pheno even med looking or latino whites will not qualify for those girls. It is what it is. As a black dude, your competition is other ethnics/black dudes.
100%; being white women only as a non-white in the west its just starting dark souls on the hardest difficulty; especially as an aspie/ schizo, like we all are here :feelskek:
BRB I'm injecting T to mogmaxx and booking my flight to Dominican Republic.
based and high t
Pump It Lol GIF by DigiByte Memes
combined gifs steroids GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
Youre not getting shit either faggot even this guy wasnt doing very well. Your shit scraps of becky dont mean shit. Even austin Dunham wasnt clearing it with hot girls.
Stupid ass larpersView attachment 1913717View attachment 1913720
Mind you he DOES kill it in certain canadian cities
austin dunham wont get Piv with hot women in canada...hes a 5'6" framecel and his friend, fitxfearless is possibly even 5'4" or sum shit, according to ppl who met him IRL
dont listen to their yt channels...its all a larp ofc......these red pillers fake everything and they would sell their mum for clout lol

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Blackgymmax
austin dunham wont get Piv with hot women in canada...hes a 5'6" framecel and his friend, fitxfearless is possibly even 5'4" or sum shit, according to ppl who met him IRL
dont listen to their yt channels...its all a larp ofc......these red pillers fake everything and they would sell their mum for clout lol
And he doesnt. Ive ran him

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, datboijj and oldcelloser
I agree that white girls are more sexually liberated
not at all lol, at least in the US - black girls are (and i suspect Latinas too), the most hypergamous, and the most in abortions etc......only pookie ,ray ray , tyrone, and white htn+ for these hoes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and fogdart
He's single now but even this 5'3" negro managed to get a girlfriend :lul::lul::lul::

He got some 200lb ugly latina who was a prostitute (don't know whether he knew or she was cheating on him). So noteworthy

not at all lol, at least in the US - black girls are (and i suspect Latinas too), the most hypergamous, and the most in abortions etc......only pookie ,ray ray , tyrone, and white htn+ for these hoes
True but in a practical sense the difference is almost negligible. Black women have more bodies and white woman have more bodies that are dogs. AWALT

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and GetShrekt
True but in a practical sense the difference is almost negligible. Black women have more bodies and white woman have more bodies that are dogs. AWALT
No one is more promiscuous than white women they have the highest body counts in almost every survey & study

• Hmm...
No one is more promiscuous than white women they have the highest body counts in almost every survey & study

Cope. Lowest.
White women are incel. Asian women have the highest STD rate.

• JFL
I’m white and can’t get anything either.
Be top 0.1% or death theory

• JFL
Youre not getting shit either faggot even this guy wasnt doing very well. Your shit scraps of becky dont mean shit. Even austin Dunham wasnt clearing it with hot girls.
Stupid ass larpersView attachment 1913717View attachment 1913720
Mind you he DOES kill it in certain canadian cities
I think your shape is better then the light skin, what shape do you think is better for VSM like him or more mass like u ?

I think your shape is better then the light skin, what shape do you think is better for VSM like him or more mass like u ?
Doesnt really matter as long as you dont look like a freak. Anyone with ok muscle + lean looks good. I prefer to be on the bigger end tho because its more rare

Doesnt really matter as long as you dont look like a freak. Anyone with ok muscle + lean looks good. I prefer to be on the bigger end tho because its more rare
I agree more bigger more details that make sexy for girls it`s rare u 100% right

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Kent was bullied and beaten down his entire life and struggled hard to get that landwhale after thousands of rejections. You really think hes an example of a black winner.
Forgot to mention Kent is a legit cuckold lmao sumone from around those armature wrestling events he attend exposed it

What about if you're high status and/or gigatyrone?