total acne scars removal possible?

Acne scars can completely go away, with the severity I have giving in the example photos?

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yes, Maybe on rare cases

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No, Impossible

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
yodek21

yodek21

can´t be true
Over time, I've seen many before-and-after results from light to severe acne scars.

Some of them show excellent improvement with almost nothing left, while others don't achieve as great results. If we consider a man in his early twenties with mild-severe acne scars

Im not talking about this severe:
IMG 6681
IMG 6684

more like:
IMG 6682
View attachment IMG_6685.webp

Let's assume that this man is doing everything possible: drinking 4 liters of water, undergoing laser treatments, chemical peels, microneedling, and taking supplements.

Do you think it is possible for him (and everyone in this age group with the same acne severity) to get rid of his scars 100% with enough money, or will he not achieve that?

(I know there are different types of acne scars, and it depends on the person, but let's assume the average.)

My question is:
Is it possible for acne scars with that severity to completely go away and Im talking about 100%?

(is it possible with enough time and enough money to clear out mild acne scars)

• +1
Reactions: Father47
deadpool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49072 and Kristin
My doctor said 80% can confidently be removed with lasers and peels

Years of doing this say over 3-5 years may achieve 100% but most people won’t go that far.

The best thing you can do for acne is keep the inflammation as small as possible. I’m on accutane rn and I have almost invisible scarring but it’s there. I think I can get rid of it 100%

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, iabsolvejordan, yodek21 and 1 other person
My doctor said 80% can confidently be removed with lasers and peels

Years of doing this say over 3-5 years may achieve 100% but most people won’t go that far.

The best thing you can do for acne is keep the inflammation as small as possible. I’m on accutane rn and I have almost invisible scarring but it’s there. I think I can get rid of it 100%
Yes, light scarring is easy done don't worry.
I would always start with chemical peels, preferably professional. It doesn't have any big risks done professional. Best of Luck!

Yes, light scarring is easy done don't worry.
I would always start with chemical peels, preferably professional. It doesn't have any big risks done professional. Best of Luck!
yeah I’ll be able to get peels and lasers in late 2024. My skin rn doesn’t look too bad since it cleared up, I’ll use tret after I’m off accutane

• +1
Reactions: yodek21
i think this is too extreme, all you need to do is microneedle and use chemical peels at most.

i think this is too extreme, all you need to do is microneedle and use chemical peels at most.
do you think this is enough to get rid of any severe scar?

do you think this is enough to get rid of any severe scar?
have you visited a dermatologist? usually they tell you why it occurred and how to get rid of it.

this guy:
IMG 6686
IMG 6687
IMG 6688
IMG 6689
IMG 6690

got the hardest chemical peel you can get and still has some remains!

Of course the results are great put still not anywhere near perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
have you visited a dermatologist? usually they tell you why it occurred and how to get rid of it.
I did he also said chemical peels are good, and lasers are strong and have way more risks.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
All of you vote please, thank you!

bump
Over time, I've seen many before-and-after results from light to severe acne scars.

Some of them show excellent improvement with almost nothing left, while others don't achieve as great results. If we consider a man in his early twenties with mild-severe acne scars

Im not talking about this severe:
View attachment 2598639View attachment 2598640

more like:
View attachment 2598641View attachment 2598642

Let's assume that this man is doing everything possible: drinking 4 liters of water, undergoing laser treatments, chemical peels, microneedling, and taking supplements.

Do you think it is possible for him (and everyone in this age group with the same acne severity) to get rid of his scars 100% with enough money, or will he not achieve that?

(I know there are different types of acne scars, and it depends on the person, but let's assume the average.)

My question is:
Is it possible for acne scars with that severity to completely go away and Im talking about 100%?

(is it possible with enough time and enough money to clear out mild acne scars)

No, you cannot get rid of 100% of acne scars. The best of the best can only give you 50-60% improvement if your scars are severe.

Most of the b/a pictures of acne scar repair are taken very soon after the procedure and has microswelling that plumps the skin up which makes the result appear more drastic that it really is. The real results of acne scar repair can be determined at least 3 month after the session and can be quite insubstantial compared to immediately post OP. But with a skilled practioner you can see good improvement overtime.

I recommend you looking at Dr. Lim and Dr.H for acne scars on youtube.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, yodek21 and bradpittshairline
No, you cannot get rid of 100% of acne scars. The best of the best can only give you 50-60% improvement if your scars are severe.

Most of the b/a pictures of acne scar repair are taken very soon after the procedure and has microswelling that plumps the skin up which makes the result appear more drastic that it really is. The real results of acne scar repair can be determined at least 3 month after the session and can be quite insubstantial compared to immediately post OP. But with a skilled practioner you can see good improvement overtime.

What about minor acne scars

Thank you for your hq reply!

Do you think, that the scars in my example are not able to disappear 100%?
Ofc real sever deep acne scars aren't able to go away completely!!! But in the example pictures I gave, im pretty sure its able to get them disappear completely. Im talking about taking every supplement, red light therapy, laser, peels, EVERYTHING!! (and being in your 20s) Over a time period of multiple years.

Do you think its not possible to make them go away completely.

Let me know please! @SOS-Sonic

What about minor acne scars
If they are very superficial you can get 90-95% improvement with full field ablation, but never truly 100%.
Thank you for your hq reply!

Do you think, that the scars in my example are not able to disappear 100%?
Ofc real sever deep acne scars aren't able to go away completely!!! But in the example pictures I gave, im pretty sure its able to get them disappear completely. Im talking about taking every supplement, red light therapy, laser, peels, EVERYTHING!! (and being in your 20s) Over a time period of multiple years.

Do you think its not possible to make them go away completely.

Let me know please! @SOS-Sonic
Hey man, the severe ones will never go away, you will see 80-90% improvement max from those regardless of what you do, but expect 60-70%.

You need to understand that you can never turn scar tissue into normal skin again, it's like trying to uncook a piece of cooked steak, its simply impossible. All the acne scar revision methods only turn the scar into another scar that looks more like normal skin. Most of the before and afters posted online are deceiving due to "microswelling" of the scar tissue after treatment.

And the scars you showed there are mostly rolling acne scars and should not be treated by laser at first, they will see more improvement with subcision (taylor liberator) rather than laser/peels. Each type of scar is different and will require a different combination of treatments. Shoot me a DM of your scars and I can tell you exactly what you need, and keep in mind it may take $10-20K to get them treated.

Watch these:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69
yeah I’ll be able to get peels and lasers in late 2024. My skin rn doesn’t look too bad since it cleared up, I’ll use tret after I’m off accutane
why only late 2024? the 6 months post accutane wait time before treatment is cope btw

why only late 2024? the 6 months post accutane wait time before treatment is cope btw
ill get it while travelling in asia its much cheaper