Tour de France begins today

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
The schedule says it is stage 13, but the reality is that up until today it was just a bunch of flat lands with some sprinter shit at the end of the stage. Today is the individual time trial, and Saturday starts the big climbs in the Alps. I don't even bother watching until now, I don't even know who is leading.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Who even watches it ? never heard anyone mention them following it

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bengt, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
i remember that my grandpa used to watch it at hot summer days. well not really watch it..you just turn on the tv and do your daily business, listening to the commentators, check out some beautiful french villages from time to time and then only watch the last 10min

good times

• +1
What the fuck is tour de France?

maybe someone will go er

France or Nigeria? Because they are the same thing now

Millennial tour de France: Bike through muslim territory without getting killed

i remember that my grandpa used to watch it at hot summer days. well not really watch it..you just turn on the tv and do your daily business, listening to the commentators, check out some beautiful french villages from time to time and then only watch the last 10min

good times
yea, seeing the the helicopter view of some old castle built in the 1500s is cool to someone in the US that thinks a house built in 1880 is old as fuck.

• +1
Imagine following this shite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
No tour Dr France for your face

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bengt and Balkancel
Spandexcels on suicide watch

tour de inceldoom

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Zeta ascended, Bengt and 1 other person
Tour the France is gay. Imagine watching sweaty old men in summer heat wearing tight spandex for your personal enjoyment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Framletgod and Balkancel
Tour the France is gay. Imagine watching sweaty old men in summer heat wearing tight spandex for your personal enjoyment.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The only thing I can think of that's more boring to watch than this shit would be marathons. Imagine watching a bunch of underweight, fragile, low T men run for 3 fucking hours

People who only focus on cardiovascular activities have weaker muscles than the average man according to studies, and looking at the pictures I am not surprised...