JFL Tradcucks at it again

AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
9,176
Reputation
19,622
Imagine actually believing this
 
Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Zephir
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Posts
2,352
Reputation
4,516
The female orgasm doesn't exist by the sole fact that only the male needs to orgasm for offspring to be created
 
Ethereal

Ethereal

St. Chadriguez, King of latinos
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Posts
9,318
Reputation
13,083
Papal_Guard said:
The female orgasm doesn't exist by the sole fact that only the male needs to orgasm for offspring to be created
Makes no sense
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
5,973
Reputation
5,440
Papal_Guard said:
The female orgasm doesn't exist by the sole fact that only the male needs to orgasm for offspring to be created
giga mega cope
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JFL
W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
10,356
Reputation
14,594
AlexAP said:
Yeah, some ancaps are actually tradcons, I despise them.
Both are low iq incel ideologies tbh there is only two political movement in the world rn everything else is cope
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
5,973
Reputation
5,440
WannabeJock said:
Both are low iq incel ideologies tbh there is only two political movement in the world rn everything else is cope
what two in your modest opinion
 
AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
9,176
Reputation
19,622
WannabeJock said:
Both are low iq incel ideologies tbh there is only two political movement in the world rn everything else is cope
Which two?
 
Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Zephir
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Posts
2,352
Reputation
4,516
Ethereal said:
Makes no sense
The "female orgasm" is literally irrelevant in the reproductive process, which is why it's so hard to achieve relative to the male orgasm, it has no function.
 
AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
9,176
Reputation
19,622
Papal_Guard said:
The "female orgasm" is literally irrelevant in the reproductive process, which is why it's so hard to achieve relative to the male orgasm, it has no function.
Cope, women need a few minutes to get off with their own hands when they rub their clit (even less with vibrators, but this is modern technology of course).
 
AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
9,176
Reputation
19,622
one job away said:
Ngl. Sounds like something posted here
"destablizing the traditional nuclear family" Yeah, that part sounds like .org
 
AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
9,176
Reputation
19,622
n0rthface said:
AlexAP @AlexAP explaining why he doesn’t care that his girlfriend got piped by 40 other men and cucks him every weekend because caring would be “muh trad cope”
Trad cope is only wanting a 18 yo virgin as wife.

I'm not saying being in an open relationship or marrying a very promiscuous girl is good.
 
Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Zephir
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Posts
2,352
Reputation
4,516
AlexAP said:
Cope, women need a few minutes to get off with their own hands when they rub their clit (even less with vibrators, but this is modern technology of course).
We're not talking about masturbation, it's nearly impossible to make women orgasm from PiV penetration alone, which is what reproduction is about
AlexAP said:
That nigger replying to me when I have him on ignore for over a year:ROFLMAO:
 
AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
9,176
Reputation
19,622
Papal_Guard said:
We're not talking about masturbation, it's nearly impossible to make women orgasm from PiV penetration alone, which is what reproduction is about
Yes but he didn't say orgasm only from PIV, he said the female orgasm doesn't exist it all, which is obviously false.
 
thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
12,304
Reputation
18,771
a healthy female can get a legit orgasm solely off of chad's face. merely touching or eating her pussy is more than enough
 

Similar threads

mazzi
Blackpill poor guy
Replies
1
Views
50
Matthias8272
Matthias8272
Chocolate lover
Replies
2
Views
45
AlexBrown84
A
forevergymcelling
Replies
11
Views
241
forevergymcelling
forevergymcelling
Playboypuertorican
Replies
5
Views
164
Playboypuertorican
Playboypuertorican

Users who are viewing this thread

Top