Ff05VPZ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD, alriodai and 15 others
"Ancapistan"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15099 and AlexAP
The female orgasm doesn't exist by the sole fact that only the male needs to orgasm for offspring to be created

The female orgasm doesn't exist by the sole fact that only the male needs to orgasm for offspring to be created
Female orgasm makes it much easier

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305
Yeah, some ancaps are actually tradcons, I despise them.
Both are low iq incel ideologies tbh there is only two political movement in the world rn everything else is cope

Makes no sense
The "female orgasm" is literally irrelevant in the reproductive process, which is why it's so hard to achieve relative to the male orgasm, it has no function.

The "female orgasm" is literally irrelevant in the reproductive process, which is why it's so hard to achieve relative to the male orgasm, it has no function.
Cope, women need a few minutes to get off with their own hands when they rub their clit (even less with vibrators, but this is modern technology of course).

201BBF1D 2D94 4ED5 B7B0 3FE259C62CA2

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Shrek2OnDvD, fogdart and 6 others
@AlexAP explaining why he doesn’t care that his girlfriend got piped by 40 other men and cucks him every weekend because caring would be “muh trad cope”
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
@AlexAP explaining why he doesn’t care that his girlfriend got piped by 40 other men and cucks him every weekend because caring would be “muh trad cope”
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
Trad cope is only wanting a 18 yo virgin as wife.

I'm not saying being in an open relationship or marrying a very promiscuous girl is good.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15305
Cope, women need a few minutes to get off with their own hands when they rub their clit (even less with vibrators, but this is modern technology of course).
We're not talking about masturbation, it's nearly impossible to make women orgasm from PiV penetration alone, which is what reproduction is about
That nigger replying to me when I have him on ignore for over a year:ROFLMAO:

We're not talking about masturbation, it's nearly impossible to make women orgasm from PiV penetration alone, which is what reproduction is about
Yes but he didn't say orgasm only from PIV, he said the female orgasm doesn't exist it all, which is obviously false.

a healthy female can get a legit orgasm solely off of chad's face. merely touching or eating her pussy is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem