Trading guide? [ebook]

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
I'm thinking of making a trading ebook based on everything I know. If I get enough interest, I'll go ahead and write it. It's not going to guarantee easy money but will show you how to avoid losing everything. It's not for kids wanting to "get rich"; moreso for anyone wanting to learn more about trading - what works, what doesn't and how to have a trading account that can produce year on year returns exceeding the risk free rate which are uncorrelated to being long stock indices, pensions, passive vehicles etc. So in the case of a recession, you'll be able to generate consistent returns. I'm not providing software, server etc to systematize a strategy. Although that would be needed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Arditi, Shkreliii and 6 others
why the fuck did nobody respond to this? yes please make one I would be willing to help, dm me if you need any help with it

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, eduardkoopman and lemonnz
seth walsh for president

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Shkreliii, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Buy high sell low

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, 5'7 zoomer, rteme and 1 other person
Buy high sell higher. Buy low sell lower. 🗣️

Buy low sell high is a lie
Based statement.

The most brutal, pattern is.

Buy low, get stop-loss/liquidated on the lower low.
Have no position.
And than it pamps, and one is mad angry rage mode, on having missed out on the pamping. Because you was 30 hours to soon with ones buy/long order in 20/20 hindsight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii and Seth Walsh
Based statement.

The most brutal, pattern is.

Buy low, get stop-loss/liquidated on the lower low.
Have no position.
And than it pamps, and one is mad angry rage mode, on having missed out on the pamping. Because you was 30 hours to soon with ones buy/long order in 20/20 hindsight.
Yessir it is always buy high sell higher, sell low sell lower. The trend is your friend. No swimming against the current. Buy when the price is going up, lock in your risk with a stoploss at breakeven and ride the trend to its full extent.

You then grow your account. Just "do all the trades". You can also just stay out of the market when there's no good opportunity. But generally it's wise to just keep long optionality and cut your risk. It's that simple, truncate your risk and let winners run.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
if its below 10 bucks im guaranteed to buy, i have nothing against learning a bit trading info and supporting a .orger