Training masseters works better for full beard cels

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
So hear me out, we know chewmaxxing gives you a bloated look so it does not look better in most cases, however while beardmaxxing we don't care about definition but pure lateral/forward growth right? wouldn't a bloated jaw look more powerful in the case of fullbeard cels? we don't need to look lean over there :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee and Deleted member 4614
How does it give you a bloated look? Probably all the fat fucks on here (~50% of the userbase) who chew before getting lean spreading misinformation.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
y'all need to spam this notable Defrancq's treatment of masseter hypetrophy every time someone recommends to bulk masseter and temporalis muscle (which work while you chew)

Chewing equals bloatmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
y'all need to spam this notable Defrancq's treatment of masseter hypetrophy every time someone recommends to bulk masseter and temporalis muscle (which work while you chew)

View attachment 1502309
Just like having gigantic syntol biceps dude, that's wayyy to much muscle over there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
chewing actually gives me hollow cheeks

its all about body fat and insertions

everyone should try it before writing it off

View attachment 1502309
but the bloating from chewing is temporary (isnt it?) whereas the benefits of chewing stay for a long time (maybe premanent)

whereas the benefits of chewing stay for a long time (maybe premanent)
what benefit? more bone density? like weight training?

How does it give you a bloated look? Probably all the fat fucks on here (~50% of the userbase) who chew before getting lean spreading misinformation.
Chewing uses 2 muscles, massater and that muscle on your head / skull. If u chew wrong u hypertrophy the head muscle and it indeed give bloated look

It gave bloated look to me.

My huge masseters is one of the reasons I do not have hollow cheeks.

It also does NOT resemble the jaw. The muscle is round for one. If it bulges, it bloats, instead of giving the sharp outline of the jawbone.

If you are unlucky, it will bloat not ONLY the lower part of the muscle, but EVERYTHING. You will have bloat right from your jawline RIGHT TO YOUR CHEEKBONES. Where the masseter connects. This ultimately gives your face reverse triangle shape which is fucked up.

the guys with the wide jaw MIGHT be able to get away with slightly bulgier masseters. BUT many guys have strong, but narrow jaws, like me, and masseters are a suicide for us. :feelswhy:

I am usually 12% BF btw, so I know what I am talking about.