training purely for looks (not giving a fuck about weights)

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
as we all know your abs is not made in kitchen and heavy weights ARE NOT equal to good physique, can you show me how should i train to build muscle asap?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Since when are abs not made in the kitchen and how do you expect to build muscle doing 3 sets of 10 bicep curls with 20 pound dumbbells every week. It's not complicated. Eat good, increase strength, throw in hypertrophy every once in a while. If you still don't see gains then it never began tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, midlatinocel, Deleted member 31445 and 2 others
Since when are abs not made in the kitchen and how do you expect to build muscle doing 3 sets of 10 bicep curls with 20 pound dumbbells every week. It's not complicated. Eat good, increase strength, throw in hypertrophy every once in a while. If you still don't see gains then it never began tbh
>throw in hypertrophy every once in a while
do what?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Just hop on tren bro

16366.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
10x10 ohp

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
This. I don’t get how people find it so difficult to understand and im literally retarded

High intensity pullups, rows, incline bench, squats, OHP, it really aint complicated bro
if its so easy why wont you give me a complete training plan? because as soon as you post it there will be 10 people saying youre moron and have no idea what u talking about
it is actually complicated because yall saying different things

if its so easy why wont you give me a complete training plan? because as soon as you post it there will be 10 people saying youre moron and have no idea what u talking about
it is actually complicated because yall saying different things
I would do a powerbuilding plan like David Laid's DUP program which you can find for free online. It's good since it combines strength building and hypertrophy. Gonna be honest tho, diet is most important. Training is easy af for me since it's fun, diet is the hard part and you should prioritize that.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and gigacumster3000