Tranny has male chad model boyfriend which she cucks

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I know people might not believe this but it is true.

6 years ago I met a tranny that I thought was a woman I even grabbed her pussy over her pants lol. We met up and hung out a few times I never had sex with her. Eventually I realized she was a tranny. She was kind of like that famous tranny Blare White (probably a bit better) and this was before trannys were a thing everywhere.

She was the leader of a female social group full of Asian whores and she was probably the biggest whore of the bunch always acting like a slut. Her friends told me how she goes into the toilets of a bar to get fucked by men etc.

She had a boyfriend who was a male model like 6foot5 white muscular perfect jaw line etc

He would watch me try to have sex with her, her act like a whore and presumably watched men fuck her slut gf cucking him.

The tranny and her other whore friends would be out nearly every night and she lived in the city above the clubs.

I once took one of her friends home and acted super shady when her friend ran away in the middle of the night she defended me.

A male model dating a tranny and getting cucked was the state of dating 6 years ago and I imagine it has gotten worse. He was actually a cool guy like socially more cool than the average guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet, thecel and 2 others
JFL if you think this case is anything but a fringe example

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and thecel
Tales from the basement in a Kazakhstan
Household

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, WanderingBurro and thecel

This probably could be true idk but reddit is full of larpers and nearly everyone there tells tales from there basements

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
yeah buddy you totally cucked a 6ft5 gymcelled chad with a tranny girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, autisticretard, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
25EA1F4B 2C0E 4988 81F9 1992A39EBCDA