“Transwomen” are biological males who seek attention and validation Stop lusting over them

8uAte

8uAte

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
Instead of rising up, fighting degeneracy, fighting feminism, and the Jewish agenda, protecting traditional values/norms, country, and culture, instead of having children to protect the demographics and starting a happy family,
These biological males pretend to be women in order to seek attention and enjoy the same lifestyle as biological women; they do anything to feminize and sexualize themselves, thirst trap desperate incels in exchange for money and gifts. You guys, by posting them here, get them more views and attention, which in turn gives them validation and boosts their ego.

These biological males groom young children and young teenagers into finding them attractive and making them believe that "gender is a social construct" and "being gay is totally normal." Which is completely false.

Day and night obvious, this is straight up mockery of biological women, MOTHERS, and girls.

To mention homosexuality is a sin in the Bible, and lust is prohibited. The demons are pushing you to lust over them.

I’m aware most users here are Muslim or have abandoned religion, but I encourage you to pick up the Bible and give it a read;

https://www.crossway.org/articles/16-passages-to-read-to-help-fight-lust/
Despite me viewing it as a destructive religion, I'm satisfied Muslims stand up against this faggot agenda.

The Jews in control want you to lust over these biological men pretending to be women, which is why it's being pushed here.

Do they have a right to exist? No, if they refuse to accept themselves as biological males and refuse not to be attracted to other men, then they should be executed. Straight biological males are the only way; I hold the same view for females. I'm not a hypocrite.
They are the enemies of humanity.
I don't care if they pass off as women fully; they're biological males. Period.

it is no surprise that looksmaxxers are the biggest simps out there.

TLDR; Jewish wants you to be attracted to trannies; be gay; you should say no. Be a strong man and refuse. Stop posting them here and lusting over them.

I cannot believe I am making this thread on an Incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Lol no. Conservatives ain't gonna win buddy
You can't even drop judeo Christianism and you guys try to beat us liberals? Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, hopecel, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
thats why i rape them until theyre bleeding and leave them on the street to rot

You can't even drop judeo Christianism and you guys try to beat us liberals? Jfl
You keep changing your political view, What’s going on?

you want them all for yourself you greedy cunt

are u a transformer ?
werent u far right a minute ago

Do they have a right to exist? No, if they refuse to accept themselves as biological males and refuse not to be attracted to other men, then they should be executed.
Agreed. They aren’t being executed for mere thoughts, but rebellious actions. Perfectly justified to execute them.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
They have an overload of parasites

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Squirtoutmabooty, LancasteR and 2 others
They don't need any special treatment, what I dislike about LGTB is that they portrait the movement as something important for everyone when in reality it's just a group of social weirdos who feel proud of sleeping with each other and creating different genders out of nowhere which seems low IQ and desperate. Just don't treat them badly and they will be ignored, the power they receive comes from the media remember they're still a minority and not the base of society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and 8uAte
Instead of rising up, fighting degeneracy, fighting feminism, and the Jewish agenda, protecting traditional values/norms, country, and culture, instead of having children to protect the demographics and starting a happy family,
These biological males pretend to be women in order to seek attention and enjoy the same lifestyle as biological women; they do anything to feminize and sexualize themselves, thirst trap desperate incels in exchange for money and gifts. You guys, by posting them here, get them more views and attention, which in turn gives them validation and boosts their ego.

These biological males groom young children and young teenagers into finding them attractive and making them believe that "gender is a social construct" and "being gay is totally normal." Which is completely false.

Day and night obvious, this is straight up mockery of biological women, MOTHERS, and girls.

To mention homosexuality is a sin in the Bible, and lust is prohibited. The demons are pushing you to lust over them.

I’m aware most users here are Muslim or have abandoned religion, but I encourage you to pick up the Bible and give it a read;

Despite me viewing it as a destructive religion, I'm satisfied Muslims stand up against this faggot agenda.

The Jews in control want you to lust over these biological men pretending to be women, which is why it's being pushed here.

Do they have a right to exist? No, if they refuse to accept themselves as biological males and refuse not to be attracted to other men, then they should be executed. Straight biological males are the only way; I hold the same view for females. I'm not a hypocrite.

TLDR; Jewish wants you to be attracted to trannies; be gay; you should say no. Be a strong man and refuse. Stop posting them here and lusting over them.

@PsychoDsk @shizuku11111 @exo @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Kys right now

• +1

They're lying dipshits and because of their manipulating society and the US government, they can now call scams and Q&A programs, AI. Regardless if its a real person responding to your request, they legally call that Artificial Intelligence. I'm about to catch one now. I already got a log on his dumb ass. Waiting for the next move.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and 8uAte

dnrd trannies fog + living rent free in your peanut skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hopecel, murdah and 2 others
thats why i rape them until theyre bleeding and leave them on the street to rot
Did you just admit that you're a serial rapist and can't stop yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and 8uAte

I cannot believe I am making this thread on an Incel foru
"You don't have gender dismorphia you're just fuckin ugly "

• +1
Did you just admit that you're a serial rapist and can't stop yourself?
@alurmo:everything i say on this site that insinuates violence or illegal activities is 100% for the means of satire,humor and laughs. Please dont take it seriously

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Of course, desperate curryoids like you lust over transgenders. @cromagnon get a load of this Indian
you do as well, the only difference is that you hide it behind a facade of hate which isn't even real. keep living up to the meme, buddy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 14858 PM
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 14928 PM
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 15022 PM
Screenshot 2024 06 07 at 15059 PM

Id give all the attention they want

postmodern identity politics is a bourgeois psyop to drive leftist discourse away from class struggle and wageslaves interests

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yandex99 and Bonecel01
You just want dick in your ass
They usually become trans or femboys because lack of penis size.
The top is the 1 with a bigger penis
I will fuck all cute 5'6 trans femboys with my 8x6

if a tranny looks like my ex I'd fuck her
all the other trannys deserve electrocution

For real. And stop calling them "she". That makes me sick when dudes who aren't bluepilled capitulate to their horse shit and call them "she". If you lust over them whatever, but don't call them "she" when they are anything but.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
For real. And stop calling them "she". That makes me sick when dudes who aren't bluepilled capitulate to their horse shit and call them "she". If you lust over them whatever, but don't call them "she" when they are anything but.
Tell that to @exo

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I really can't believe how that needs to even be pointed out. Modern society is really mentally sick.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, 8uAte and theonewhocantascend
Fr
It's crazy how these types of people have invaded a so called blackpilled space.
Imagine calling a whole ass dude with a dick/ a mutilated dick a SHE :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Lefty Rankin and 8uAte
Tell that to @exo
Idgaf what pronouns trannies want. I call them she if they appear feminine and he if they appear masculine.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LancasteR and theonewhocantascend
Idgaf what pronouns trannies want. I call them she if they appear feminine and he if they appear masculine.
Kill yourself, faggot.
That's like calling a pretty boy a woman, that's like calling a piece of shit chocolate if it's creamy enough.

• +1
@alurmo:everything i say on this site that insinuates violence or illegal activities is 100% for the means of satire,humor and laughs. Please dont take it seriously
Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

And these thoughts of violating men dressed like women, have you always had them? And is there a dirty sock shoved in his mouth a bit of the thought? What sort of music, if any, is playing in the background as you violate the man, dressed like a woman who's wearing a Free Palestine t-shirt?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR, 8uAte and 1 other person
Funny how you use classic Redditor tactics: if you criticize trannies that means you “fap to them during free time.”

Funny how you use classic Redditor tactics: if you criticize trannies that means you “fap to them during free time.”
Bro you write multi paragraph essays about trannies with your free time

They should all be killed ruthlessly

• +1
WTF are you smoking? Who the hell "lusts" after trannies?? Not me.

They should all be killed ruthlessly
That‘s too brutal. But medication and psychotherapy/therapy worked fine for people with such mental disorders in the past. Nowadays society encourages them to mutilate themselves and then cherishes it.

That‘s too brutal. But medication and psychotherapy/therapy worked fine for people with such mental disorders in the past. Nowadays society encourages them to mutilate themselves and then cherishes it.
If they can be fixed fix them if they can’t be fixed kill them

If they can be fixed fix them if they can’t be fixed kill them
We have no right to take a human life. As long as they‘re alive they can still repent and change their ways.
But it’s a deeper problem of society nowdays.

We have no right to take a human life. As long as they‘re alive they can still repent and change their ways.
But it’s a deeper problem of society nowdays.
Yes I do

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
Troons are the lowest gays can be more tolerated but troons are mentally ill