Trash hairline - non surgical fix?

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
so basically my hairline is kinda far back but I don’t mind that too much because it’s not awfully far back. It’s just that where the side hairline begins it’s weak asf (light colours). Any way I can thicken that area not surgically?

Attachments

• 0DF66A9A-8EBE-4831-9D44-062A50ED0899.png
    0DF66A9A-8EBE-4831-9D44-062A50ED0899.png
    669.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Also ik that I need to re dye my eyebrows

• Ugh..
Also anther side not I’m not balding I’ve literally always had this hairline

• Ugh..

Minoxidill I guess

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Effortless and 5 others
Dermapen

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, aussielooksmaxxer2 and Deleted member 6892
0 replies niggaaa

use minoxidil on eyebrows to thicken them too
Nah I have to re dye them it’s hard to tell for some reason but they’re thick when dyed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, flamboyant and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Your hairline is fine jfl. Just watch if it recedes further. You're wasting your time and effort trying to fixing it now. No point or you're coping thinking that fixing it will make you way more attractive somehow. Nw0 cope is rampant on here. Nw1 is totally fine

• +1
Reactions: brainded, Need2Ascend, Effortless and 3 others
Your hairline is fine jfl. Just watch if it recedes further. You're wasting your time and effort trying to fixing it now. No point or you're coping thinking that fixing it will make you way more attractive somehow. Nw0 cope is rampant on here. Nw1 is totally fine
Yeah you kinda got a point there ngl and I don’t have to worry about my hair receding for years, my dads nearly 50 and hasn’t started balding yet at all so think I’ll be right

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3573
Yeah you kinda got a point there ngl and I don’t have to worry about my hair receding for years, my dads nearly 50 and hasn’t started balding yet at all so think I’ll be right
exactly man. Face is wayyy more important

Dye would make it look denser and more prominent

• +1
your hairline is fine, here's basically my subhuman hairline for lifefuel
Aaron Paul 05 356 v6

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 3573, Effortless and 2 others
Get a haircut that covers your forehead i guess. But your hairline is fine.

thats a balding hairline lol
aren't you on some form of hairloss protocol?
not me btw, but my hairline is basically that high and has always been that high no balding

Fix your skin, your hairline is fine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Effortless
Fix your skin, your hairline is fine
Most of that is just freckles, I got a few spots cause I’m 17 but I just naturally get freckles. U know if there’s a way to stop freckles from occurring?

Most of that is just freckles, I got a few spots cause I’m 17 but I just naturally get freckles. U know if there’s a way to stop freckles from occurring?
Idk if this works, but
7. Natural remedies

There are several natural remedies people swear by to get rid of freckles. None are scientifically proven. Still, most are unlikely to cause harm when used in moderation.

These natural remedies include:

Lemon juice: Apply lemon juice directly to your skin with a cotton ball, and then wash it off. Lemon juice is thought to lighten skin.

Honey: Combine honey with salt or sugar to make a scrub. Honey may help lighten pigmentation.

Buttermilk: Apply buttermilk directly to your skin. You should leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. You can also create a mask by combining buttermilk with oatmeal. Buttermilk has lactic acid, which could potentially help lighten your freckles.

Sour cream: Apply sour cream directly to your skin, and then wash it off after a few minutes. Like buttermilk, sour cream contains lactic acid.

Yogurt: Apply yogurt directly to your skin and leave it on for a few minutes. Yogurt also contains lactic acid.

Onion: Rub the onion over your skin, and then rinse your skin in warm water. Onion can act as an exfoliate and may help lighten spots.

If you experience any irritation, stop using the remedy.

Source:https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/how-to-get-rid-of-freckles#natural-remedies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
idk why but for some reason I think aaron paul will look bad even with better hairline, his skull shape is weird
yeah i think he's ugly af cus his skull shape is similar to mine and i hate my gay alien skull and want to implant shotgun shells every morning i wake up. for some reason retarded females seem to think he's "sexy" tho

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Effortless
so basically my hairline is kinda far back but I don’t mind that too much because it’s not awfully far back. It’s just that where the side hairline begins it’s weak asf (light colours). Any way I can thicken that area not surgically?
your skin is corpse tier

hair transplant or hairline lowering surgery

yeah i think he's ugly af cus his skull shape is similar to mine and i hate my gay alien skull and want to implant shotgun shells every morning i wake up. for some reason retarded females seem to think he's "sexy" tho
Working on your neck is the best way to improve gay alien skull from the side profile at least

Working on your neck is the best way to improve gay alien skull from the side profile at least
tru, but i think for me my forehead is too straight and is what makes it look gay alien, it needs to be more sloped / needs to have a bigger brow ridge. from the side my skull doesn't look too gay alien tho, it can even look warrior if i give myself nerd neck posture. it's from 3/4 side profile view i look gay alien af cus my straight forehead and high hairline

tru, but i think for me my forehead is too straight and is what makes it look gay alien, it needs to be more sloped / needs to have a bigger brow ridge. from the side my skull doesn't look too gay alien tho, it can even look warrior if i give myself nerd neck posture. it's from 3/4 side profile view i look gay alien af cus my straight forehead and high hairline
I’ve heard trying the wim hoff method on the eyes and forehead for 4 months or more can give you hunter eyes and give your forehead a better slope due to brown fat

I’ve heard trying the wim hoff method on the eyes and forehead for 4 months or more can give you hunter eyes and give your forehead a better slope due to brown fat
sry but what's the wim hoff method? i'm currently bonesmashing to remedy the situation and it's given me sum results relating to brow ridge tbh

sry but what's the wim hoff method? i'm currently bonesmashing to remedy the situation and it's given me sum results relating to brow ridge tbh
Yikes wouldn’t reccomend bonesmashing the brow ridge cause it’s too close to the brain, but you do you I guess, considering bonesmashing is working in my experience and 99% people on this forum write it off as cope. But anyways look it up it basically says exposing yourself to cold increases brown fat locally

Grow your hair out and cover it

Yikes wouldn’t reccomend bonesmashing the brow ridge cause it’s too close to the brain, but you do you I guess, considering bonesmashing is working in my experience and 99% people on this forum write it off as cope. But anyways look it up it basically says exposing yourself to cold increases brown fat locally
would cold showers work? I used to take only cold showers pretty much this entire summer. and yeah, it's risky but i'm willing to bone smash atm honestly, my dad literally has 0 brow ridge so bonesmashing to get atleast a normie tier brow ridge is all i can do as i'm 18 and i want to maximize my bone smashing potential in the brow ridge area before i become an oldcel and it's too late