Treat Success Like A Video Game

$

$tackThatMoney

Iron
Life is simply a video game where you can't give up and log off.

The R&G (randomness element) is brutal.

You might be born as a 1 PSL orphan in an underdeveloped, wartorn nation.
You might be born in NYC to two loving, wealthy parents, whose genetics afforded you 7 PSL and 120 IQ.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, divorce yourself from ego, and make the best play.

If I told you that, to win $10,000, you would have to play a simulator-style game and help a bottom 1% person achieve a top 1% life, you would do it.

You would instruct the character to:

• Eat healthily
  • Work hard and make a lot of money
  • Go the gym
  • Push themselves out of their comfort zone (socially)
  • Read
  • Seek out new experiences

As soon as one is forced to actually engage in productive behaviours, laziness, procrastination and excuses appear.

Most people know what they need to do. But something stops them from doing it.

There are many factors - but one of the most significant is ego.

When you play a game as a pixellated character, there is no sense of entitlement. Simply a knowledge that certain steps must be taken to achieve certain outcomes.

And yet, in real life (especially here) I see a mentality of unparalleled weakness (ironically, from those users who try and appear the most strong - by shitting on others who are trying to improve themselves and make positive contributions).

They make comments such as:
  • 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'
  • '7 years in medical school, meanwhile Meeks gets signed off of a mugshot'
Ok. All of these comments might be true. So what?

Scathing comments such as these are really a symptom of someone who wants to make excuses for their lack of success in life. No matter what your current situation is, someone in a worse position has risen to great success and happiness.

This is not an attack on users who feel this way. I am trying to lead you to a better paradigm.

As I mentioned earlier, you must divorce yourself entirely from ego.

Religious values are deteriorating. We are returning to the state of the uncaring hypergamy that saw 17 women procreate for every one man at the start of the agricultural revolution. You must be better than ever to achieve above-average outcomes.

The first stage of this is accepting where you are. Acknowledge that you are not entitled to shit, that no-one (not even your parents) cares about your outcomes more than you do.

Every day, you make thousands of micro-decisions that dictate what kind of future you will have. When you walk into an exam, the outcome is pretty much settled; it is a result of your behaviour for the weeks, months and years leading up to that moment.

Decision Trees 2

Every time you make a choice that you logically know is wrong (that you would not tell your video-game character to make), remember that your competition is doing the opposite.

Those decisions have compounding effects over time. You and one of your competition might start in the same place (let's say slightly below average in every respect, for argument's sake).

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is gymmaxxed, with an above average girlfriend
  • Is making $100k per year (achievable for anyone with an average IQ)
  • Has a decent social circle, and fills his weekends with sports, games nights and educational events
  • Is happy

You:

• Are sitting in your parents' basement.

You stumble across a post that reads 'rate my normie friend's life transformation'.

You write 'Cope, he put in all this effort, yet Chad doesn't have to lift a finger for better outcomes'.

You are right.

Your life is also significantly worse than his.

Winning beats being 'right' every single time.

Remember that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preston Prazer, SubhumanEyeArea, giomiodolmio and 378 others
Posts like these are why I'm on .me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, wishIwasSalludon, tasmanian devil and 72 others
Very good thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, arfac, NERG_72 and 26 others
Stop stealing my signature quote smh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5189 and tyronelite
10 years from now you will be an oldcel with a traumatic childhood and resulting personality disorder from all the failures you were destined to experience due to bad genes+environment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Axii, Ark, reddotguy and 44 others
Great post buddy. Feel the desire to re-read this to cement the principles into my mind.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Armand, try2beme and 15 others
🔫

All this cope when you CAN log off...

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Spergi, wishIwasSalludon, Gonn123 and 27 others
Lifefuel post ngl. Made me realize how much time i waste wishing for something and not doing anythimg about it to change.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Hernan, turkmaxxer and 22 others
Very good post. Life is a game. A very serious game but still a game.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, jedimatias0695@gmai, Gonn123 and 18 others
This is EXACTLY the advice I was going to give in a future thread. Good job OP.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan, NateJacobs, Deleted member 24293 and 13 others
might be true for some people, mostly your post is just a lot of cope though

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
10 years from now you will be an oldcel with a traumatic childhood and resulting personality disorder from all the failures you were destined to experience due to bad genes+environment.

Engaging in the passive defeatism you have detailed is a disgrace to those who are physically/mentally incapacitated.

Do you think that any Olympic medalist or business tycoon has indulged in your mentality on a long-term basis?

I feel the need to address each of your points individually:

10 years from now you will be an oldcel
  • There are a number of 50-60 year olds who are in shape, well dressed, respected socially, and financially stable. Enjoying life for multiple decades is a lifestyle choice.
with a traumatic childhood and resulting personality disorder
  • Once you become an adult, it is your responsibility to deal with whatever trauma you have been through. It saddens me that many (perhaps you included) have been party to consistently negative experiences throughout childhood. Tragic as it is, however, it is not viable to be 25, still crying that due to your parents'/society's treatment of you, you are living a low quality life.
failures you were destined to experience due to bad genes+environment.
  • I would urge you to view this as 'challenges you were destined to overcome'. As I have mentioned, not everyone is dealt an equal hand. However, making out as if you are a passive vehicle with no influence over your own reality is weak. It is acceptable for children to cry over hardships. As a man, it is not.
You must embrace the pain and make the optimal play.

Best Wishes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Scarfaced, gookcelriceR, TheMewingBBC and 41 others
🔫

All this cope when you CAN log off...
It is illogical to engage in a permanent solution for an impermanent problem.

If you are struggling with any difficult feelings, I would recommend you look into Albert Camus' philosophy.

He proposes an absurdist meaning to life. Many of his thoughts are consistent with the increasingly surreal humour that Gen Z embraces.

I have found it an empowering paradigm, given that I can't bring myself to embrace a religious perspective around mortality.

Alternatively, my PMs are open if you want to talk.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: IhateDentists, RAITEIII, Deleted member 14077 and 15 others
You can make the best of what you can of your mediocre genetics.

Just don't be delusional and think you can outwork chad and win in the end though. Especially if he does decide to put in effort.

The problem is some people think they can overcome geniuses through just working hard and then get angry when it doesn't work out.

Even a fucking Children's cartoon like Naruto shows genetics>hard work. Otherwise Rock Lee would be Hokage and not Naruto (Son of the 4th Hokage and descendent of a Shinobi God)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Astral, Pikabro and 31 others
Do you think that any Olympic medalist or business tycoon has indulged in your mentality on a long-term basis?
Olympic medalist and business tycoons were, in 90% of cases, born into extreme genetic+wealth+connection privileges. They never struggled in life.

10 years from now you will be an oldcel
  • There are a number of 50-60 year olds who are in shape, well dressed, respected socially, and financially stable. Enjoying life for multiple decades is a lifestyle choice
You are making it seem like aging is voluntary here and only a matter of lifestyle.

with a traumatic childhood and resulting personality disorder
  • Once you become an adult, it is your responsibility to deal with whatever trauma you have been through. It saddens me that many (perhaps you included) have been party to consistently negative experiences throughout childhood. Tragic as it is, however, it is not viable to be 25, still crying that due to your parents'/society's treatment of you, you are living a low quality life.
It's the truth. Confident 25yo's never worked on themselves to achieve that confidence. They were privileged to be born with a good childhood where they grew into that confidence over time.
Going from abused bullied subhuman in your youth, to 'confident player' in your 20s is ridiculously hard and honestly harder than becoming an olympic medalist.

failures you were destined to experience due to bad genes+environment.
  • I would urge you to view this as 'challenges you were destined to overcome'. As I have mentioned, not everyone is dealt an equal hand. However, making out as if you are a passive vehicle with no influence over your own reality is weak. It is acceptable for children to cry over hardships. As a man, it is not.
You must embrace the pain and make the optimal play.

Best Wishes.
The problem is that you are competing with people that were dealt a better hand.

While you are dealing with childhood trauma, inceldom, shitty family situation and poverty. The chad you are competing with is establishing his career, hobbies and family.

He is taking your well-paying, respected job. He is taking your attractive virgin wife. He is taking your high quality friends.
He never had to self-improve to get a girlfriend, he was never in poverty, he never struggled to make friends because of his attractive face and his parents loved + supported him.

Meanwhile you are spending your time on an incel forum.

That's the brutal quality of life difference. It's as you say: The incel was born with challenges he was destined to overcome. For the incel, even getting sex 1 time in his life is a huge achievement, maybe even the biggest in his life, ever.

For the chad? This is an every day occurance. His only challenge is going from a millionaire family to a billionaire family. Or outperforming his dad that only won the bronze medal at the winter olympics in skiing, and is now a private skiing instructor also teaching you since childhood, by trying to get a gold medal yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Debetro, MSEinvestigator and 17 others
might be true for some people, mostly your post is just a lot of cope though
You have spent 60 days on this website. That's over 6 hours per day since you joined.

I would suggest that your coping mechanism for dealing with reality (making negative comments on a self-improvement forum) is inferior to what I am suggesting (a positive attitude, healthy diet + exercise, hard work and ambition).

Perhaps you already engage in the behaviours I am proposing, although I would say it is highly unlikely. If you don't, try my recommendations for a week. See if your mood is improved.

Best.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, mm_6, xieliansnutz and 19 others
You can make the best of what you can of your mediocre genetics.

Just don't be delusional and think you can outwork chad and win in the end though. Especially if he does decide to put in effort.

The problem is some people think they can overcome geniuses through just working hard and then get angry when it doesn't work out.
True. My point is that you can't complain about having a sub-par life if you haven't done everything possible to max out on your natural potential.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poofbrah, Pikabro, Deleted member 24293 and 12 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, wagbox, Deleted member 11143 and 4 others
How did you manage to find my TikTok bro?
What I find funny is that the actual guy is a high tier normie, it goes to show you how much softmaxxing can do for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and $tackThatMoney
this. despite having social circle now, I developed some kind of PTSD - right after meeting ends Im afraid, that Im not gonna meet them again, and I will be lonely again, and still Im "just" 24. Cant imagine how it would be at 44

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 3 others
a game without a create a character screen

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Astral, 2025 chad candidate, Deleted member 24293 and 21 others
Olympic medalist and business tycoons were, in 90% of cases, born into extreme genetic+wealth+connection privileges. They never struggled in life.

You are making it seem like aging is voluntary here and only a matter of lifestyle.

It's the truth. Confident 25yo's never worked on themselves to achieve that confidence. They were privileged to be born with a good childhood where they grew into that confidence over time.
Going from abused bullied subhuman in your youth, to 'confident player' in your 20s is ridiculously hard and honestly harder than becoming an olympic medalist.

The problem is that you are competing with people that were dealt a better hand.

While you are dealing with childhood trauma, inceldom, shitty family situation and poverty. The chad you are competing with is establishing his career, hobbies and family.

He is taking your well-paying, respected job. He is taking your attractive virgin wife. He is taking your high quality friends.
He never had to self-improve to get a girlfriend, he was never in poverty, he never struggled to make friends because of his attractive face and his parents loved + supported him.

That's the brutal quality of life difference. It's as you say: The incel was born with challenges he was destined to overcome. For the incel, even getting sex 1 time in his life is a huge achievement, maybe even the biggest in his life, ever.

For the chad? This is an every day occurance. His only challenge is going from a millionaire family to a billionaire family. Or outperforming his dad that only won the bronze medal at the winter olympics in skiing, and is now a private skiing instructor also teaching you since childhood, by trying to get a gold medal yourself.
You make some good points here.

The problem is, as long as you're alive, you're part of the competition. Whether you like it or not.

So you may as well do your best.

• +1
Reactions: infini, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 24293 and 20 others
only truecels would compare life to a video istg but the mentality is good to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mongrelcel

True words, but it is what it is, doing the best with the cards we all are dealt with is the only way to go

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, fvolkek, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Danish_Retard, Chadelite and 5 others
only truecels would compare life to a video istg but the mentality is good to have
Lmao. Do your negs work on below average Tinder girls?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Stevensmithgerard and JustBeCurry
The only flaw I see is that when I get bad RNG I usually just create a new character and restart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, oldcelloser, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Motivated me ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Danish_Retard, fvolkek and 2 others
You have spent 60 days on this website. That's over 6 hours per day since you joined.

I would suggest that your coping mechanism for dealing with reality (making negative comments on a self-improvement forum) is inferior to what I am suggesting (a positive attitude, healthy diet + exercise, hard work and ambition).

Perhaps you already engage in the behaviours I am proposing, although I would say it is highly unlikely. If you don't, try my recommendations for a week. See if your mood is improved.

Best.
cope

Honestly needed to hear this and one of the best posts here. good shit OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Danish_Retard, fvolkek and 3 others
From the far away, the lifestyle of hardwork and ambitions seems very hard and uncomfortable but once you start it you realise that it is very easy to keep going this way, currently i m working 12-14 hours per day for newly started company(i m managing it) and it is fucking great pleasure, do everything you need to solve your problems, people think that staying in your home all day and playing games is comfort zone, NO FUCKING NO, comfort zone in reality is fighting fucking hard, as it was meant to be, life is one giant competition machine and you are part of it.
You have to choose betwen this to: 1.fight 2. die off
Most people are affraid to do any of this, and they are doing everything halfass and getting shitty results, you have to dive it all the way, otherwise it is cope.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mm_6, 2beltshawty, Deleted member 14077 and 18 others
Very good thread, man. Thank you for contributing to the forum with your elaborate, well written post.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fvolkek, nastynas and $tackThatMoney
From the far away, the lifestyle of hardwork and ambitions seems very hard and uncomfortable but once you start it you realise that it is very easy to keep going this way, currently i m working 12-14 hours per day for newly started company(i m managing it) and it is fucking great pleasure, do everything you need to solve your problems, people think that staying in your home all day and playing games is comfort zone, NO FUCKING NO, comfort zone in reality is fighting fucking hard, as it was meant to be, life is one giant competition machine and you are part of it.
You have to choose betwen this to: 1.fight 2. die off
Most people are affraid to do any of this, and they are doing everything halfass and getting shitty results, you have to dive it all the way, otherwise it is cope.
Couldn't agree more.

There is a book on this 'zone' which discusses the state of being completely focused on the task at hand called Flow by Mikhail Csikszentmihalyi. If you haven't read it already, I'm sure you would get a lot of value from it.

How did you secure your position with this company?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Chadelite, MilfLover69 and 2 others
And even if you fail, do this one thing for yourself, set some big goal, and work for it everyday minimum 12hours per day and if you get results and manage to succes it means you have it, the genes neccecery for succes, and if you dont, then you will not have any more doubts about yourself, you will know that you tried your really honest best, all day everyday and still failed, then you will know for certain that you really have dogshit low iq stupid genes and can easily rot, knowing you did everything you were able to.

• +1
Reactions: mm_6, 2025 chad candidate, 2beltshawty and 5 others
Couldn't agree more.

There is a book on this 'zone' which discusses the state of being completely focused on the task at hand called Flow by Mikhail Csikszentmihalyi. If you haven't read it already, I'm sure you would get a lot of value from it.

I m studying business and technology management currently, i used all my resources completely to get in the university, it was 1 year task and coronavirus did everything to get in my way, so i was not able to get top scores on exams, but it was still enough to get in the university so then i came up with a business idea and offered it to my brother and together we decided to start a company. In between us i have neccecery management knowledge to run the business so we decided that i handle this task and he handles other things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Danish_Retard, Chadelite and 3 others
Couldn't agree more.

Other than that, looksmaxing helped me too, reading books, gymaxxing from age 14 compounded now and somehow i manage to utilize the knowledge and looks i got from all of this shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MilfLover69 and $tackThatMoney
Excellent thread, I can’t lie.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, nastynas, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
TL;DR:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Need2Ascend, Truecel14 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Danish_Retard, it_just_so_happens and 2 others
actually bothered to read the thread and honestly loved it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bussi and $tackThatMoney
@Lorsss pin this thread

• Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
The actual people who need to hear this are on .co and neets.me JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and YoungRichNigga
My life is like a video game, trying hard beat the stage, all while I am still collecting coins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newkid, Truecel14, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Didn’t even read the title.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Stevensmithgerard
Life is simply a video game where you can't give up and log off.

The R&G (randomness element) is brutal.

You might be born as a 1 PSL orphan in an underdeveloped, wartorn nation.
You might be born in NYC to two loving, wealthy parents, whose genetics afforded you 7 PSL and 120 IQ.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, divorce yourself from ego, and make the best play.

If I told you that, to win $10,000, you would have to play a simulator-style game and help a bottom 1% person achieve a top 1% life, you would do it.

You would instruct the character to:

• Eat healthily
  • Work hard and make a lot of money
  • Go the gym
  • Push themselves out of their comfort zone (socially)
  • Read
  • Seek out new experiences
Stopped reading from here and I can already tell this thread is gonna be good

• Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney