• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Primalsplit, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
@Amnesia @subhuman incel

• +1
This is a fucking great post, I keep coming back to it.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Why are so many people gassing this post up? Its not that good, nor will you actually use the information here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PubertyMaxxer
Good post

• +1
Why are so many people gassing this post up? Its not that good, nor will you actually use the information here
It’s good motivation

• +1
  • +1
Yeah and then you will forget about it an hour later
Nah I’m gonna print this entire thread out and stick it on my bedroom door so I look at it everytime I leave the house

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fvolkek, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member and 2 others
still amazing post <3❤️

• +1
And have you actually applied any of the principles into your life?
this post this gave me the treat life as a game mindset :)

• +1
Agree, the turbo-blackpilled mindset is defeatist af and counterproductive.

The Video Game of Real Life deals with maximizing LMS. Your value as a man or human is determined by LMS.

Screenshot 20210904 165304

Besides basic things like Gym,Skin/Haircare,Style/Hygiene blackpilled looksmaxing strategies should be adopted ( boils down to Moneymaxxing for Surgeries) , however the defeatist mindset frequently found here should not. A Redpill Mindset is benefitting oneself more.

Screenshot 20211004 202703

Consequently you should be working on LMS indirectly or directly each free minute.

Looks - Sport club ( Gym, Martial Arts, Swimming, Basketball) , skin & haircare, fashion & hygiene are things to do daily and consume ~2 hours per day. Blackpilled Surgeries asap too.

Money - A STEM Education and mastering a high-demand skill is the foundation. Working/Studying should consume ~10 hours daily. Get atleast 8 hours sleep per night for a functioning brain and better looks.

Status - Result from excelling in Money/Skill or Looks or a combination. Social media market yourself.

Engaging in the passive defeatism you have detailed is a disgrace to those who are physically/mentally incapacitated.

Do you think that any Olympic medalist or business tycoon has indulged in your mentality on a long-term basis?

I feel the need to address each of your points individually:

10 years from now you will be an oldcel
  • There are a number of 50-60 year olds who are in shape, well dressed, respected socially, and financially stable. Enjoying life for multiple decades is a lifestyle choice.
with a traumatic childhood and resulting personality disorder
  • Once you become an adult, it is your responsibility to deal with whatever trauma you have been through. It saddens me that many (perhaps you included) have been party to consistently negative experiences throughout childhood. Tragic as it is, however, it is not viable to be 25, still crying that due to your parents'/society's treatment of you, you are living a low quality life.
failures you were destined to experience due to bad genes+environment.
  • I would urge you to view this as 'challenges you were destined to overcome'. As I have mentioned, not everyone is dealt an equal hand. However, making out as if you are a passive vehicle with no influence over your own reality is weak. It is acceptable for children to cry over hardships. As a man, it is not.
You must embrace the pain and make the optimal play.

Best Wishes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 12669
Life is simply a video game where you can't give up and log off.

The R&G (randomness element) is brutal.

You might be born as a 1 PSL orphan in an underdeveloped, wartorn nation.
You might be born in NYC to two loving, wealthy parents, whose genetics afforded you 7 PSL and 120 IQ.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, divorce yourself from ego, and make the best play.

If I told you that, to win $10,000, you would have to play a simulator-style game and help a bottom 1% person achieve a top 1% life, you would do it.

You would instruct the character to:

• Eat healthily
  • Work hard and make a lot of money
  • Go the gym
  • Push themselves out of their comfort zone (socially)
  • Read
  • Seek out new experiences

As soon as one is forced to actually engage in productive behaviours, laziness, procrastination and excuses appear.

Most people know what they need to do. But something stops them from doing it.

There are many factors - but one of the most significant is ego.

When you play a game as a pixellated character, there is no sense of entitlement. Simply a knowledge that certain steps must be taken to achieve certain outcomes.

And yet, in real life (especially here) I see a mentality of unparalleled weakness (ironically, from those users who try and appear the most strong - by shitting on others who are trying to improve themselves and make positive contributions).

They make comments such as:
  • 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'
  • '7 years in medical school, meanwhile Meeks gets signed off of a mugshot'
Ok. All of these comments might be true. So what?

Scathing comments such as these are really a symptom of someone who wants to make excuses for their lack of success in life. No matter what your current situation is, someone in a worse position has risen to great success and happiness.

This is not an attack on users who feel this way. I am trying to lead you to a better paradigm.

As I mentioned earlier, you must divorce yourself entirely from ego.

Religious values are deteriorating. We are returning to the state of the uncaring hypergamy that saw 17 women procreate for every one man at the start of the agricultural revolution. You must be better than ever to achieve above-average outcomes.

The first stage of this is accepting where you are. Acknowledge that you are not entitled to shit, that no-one (not even your parents) cares about your outcomes more than you do.

Every day, you make thousands of micro-decisions that dictate what kind of future you will have. When you walk into an exam, the outcome is pretty much settled; it is a result of your behaviour for the weeks, months and years leading up to that moment.

View attachment 877555

Every time you make a choice that you logically know is wrong (that you would not tell your video-game character to make), remember that your competition is doing the opposite.

Those decisions have compounding effects over time. You and one of your competition might start in the same place (let's say slightly below average in every respect, for argument's sake).

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is gymmaxxed, with an above average girlfriend
  • Is making $100k per year (achievable for anyone with an average IQ)
  • Has a decent social circle, and fills his weekends with sports, games nights and educational events
  • Is happy

You:

• Are sitting in your parents' basement.

You stumble across a post that reads 'rate my normie friend's life transformation'.

You write 'Cope, he put in all this effort, yet Chad doesn't have to lift a finger for better outcomes'.

You are right.

Your life is also significantly worse than his.

Winning beats being 'right' every single time.

Remember that.
greatest fucking thread

Both action and inaction are pains in different ways, but only inaction is suffering through and through.

Treat genocide the same way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
We are returning to the state of the uncaring hypergamy that saw 17 women procreate for every one man at the start of the agricultural revolution. You must be better than ever to achieve above-average outcomes.
This is not true, the 1:17 rule is a myth.

If my dopamine levels are high, I treat my life more like a videogame naturally. When it‘s low, I just wanna LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
might be true for some people, mostly your post is just a lot of cope though
Hmmm, I don't want to sound like some bluepiller but, you can at least try to looksmaxx. But if it doesn't workout moneymaxxing is your best bet.

Imagine comparing life to video games.
Come on, are you a permavirgin??? Never do that shit again

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
This thread shows how people fall for red pilled bullshit

This thread shows how people fall for red pilled bullshit
more than redpill it’s acknowledging the blackpill but still playing with the hand you’ve been dealt with. Maybe some people won’t get laid but it’s better to have a 0.002% chances of getting laid than 0.001%. For example.

more than redpill it’s acknowledging the blackpill but still playing with the hand you’ve been dealt with. Maybe some people won’t get laid but it’s better to have a 0.002% chances of getting laid than 0.001%. For example.
dude what

im the main character you are all npcs

Based hamza viewer??

And
Olympic medalist and business tycoons were, in 90% of cases, born into extreme genetic+wealth+connection privileges. They never struggled in life.

You are making it seem like aging is voluntary here and only a matter of lifestyle.

It's the truth. Confident 25yo's never worked on themselves to achieve that confidence. They were privileged to be born with a good childhood where they grew into that confidence over time.
Going from abused bullied subhuman in your youth, to 'confident player' in your 20s is ridiculously hard and honestly harder than becoming an olympic medalist.

The problem is that you are competing with people that were dealt a better hand.

While you are dealing with childhood trauma, inceldom, shitty family situation and poverty. The chad you are competing with is establishing his career, hobbies and family.

He is taking your well-paying, respected job. He is taking your attractive virgin wife. He is taking your high quality friends.
He never had to self-improve to get a girlfriend, he was never in poverty, he never struggled to make friends because of his attractive face and his parents loved + supported him.

Meanwhile you are spending your time on an incel forum.

That's the brutal quality of life difference. It's as you say: The incel was born with challenges he was destined to overcome. For the incel, even getting sex 1 time in his life is a huge achievement, maybe even the biggest in his life, ever.

For the chad? This is an every day occurance. His only challenge is going from a millionaire family to a billionaire family. Or outperforming his dad that only won the bronze medal at the winter olympics in skiing, and is now a private skiing instructor also teaching you since childhood, by trying to get a gold medal yourself.
What does this change. This is excuses. I bet you arent like that though

I don't think that the problem is ego, I think that it's that we make decisions based on our emotions instead of making decisions based on what is most logical. A lot of men in the manosphere have tried to claim that men are more logical than women but if that was really the case, then we would be a lot more productive and we wouldn't be wasting our time online talking to random people. No matter how we want to force ourselves to think logically about life, it's hard to resist the temptation of just doing what we feel is right.

The difference with successful people is that they are able to discipline their emotions to do what they have to do, and they don't give in to their urges of slacking off, that is how they remain productive over long periods of time, this requires sacrificing and working hard for something that may never become anything. Most people aren't able to do that because it requires them to have blind faith in something that they believe in.

As Steve Jobs said in his famous speech at Stanford University in 2005: "You can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards. So, you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even if it leads you off the well-worn path. And that will make all the difference."
You kinda defined ego. Meditation is a good way to cool off from ego

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Very sound advice but on the days I lack motivation I just find myself simply not caring about winning the game as much.

ty i will become true niggachad now

You might be born in NYC to two loving, wealthy parents, whose genetics afforded you 7 PSL and 120 IQ.

Whatever situation you find yourself in, divorce yourself from ego, and make the best play.

If I told you that, to win $10,000, you would have to play a simulator-style game and help a bottom 1% person achieve a top 1% life, you would do it.

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

As soon as one is forced to actually engage in productive behaviours, laziness, procrastination and excuses appear.

When you play a game as a pixellated character, there is no sense of entitlement. Simply a knowledge that certain steps must be taken to achieve certain outcomes.

And yet, in real life (especially here) I see a mentality of unparalleled weakness (ironically, from those users who try and appear the most strong - by shitting on others who are trying to improve themselves and make positive contributions).

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

Scathing comments such as these are really a symptom of someone who wants to make excuses for their lack of success in life. No matter what your current situation is, someone in a worse position has risen to great success and happiness.

This is not an attack on users who feel this way. I am trying to lead you to a better paradigm.

Religious values are deteriorating. We are returning to the state of the uncaring hypergamy that saw 17 women procreate for every one man at the start of the agricultural revolution. You must be better than ever to achieve above-average outcomes.

The first stage of this is accepting where you are. Acknowledge that you are not entitled to shit, that no-one (not even your parents) cares about your outcomes more than you do.

Every day, you make thousands of micro-decisions that dictate what kind of future you will have. When you walk into an exam, the outcome is pretty much settled; it is a result of your behaviour for the weeks, months and years leading up to that moment.

View attachment 877555

Every time you make a choice that you logically know is wrong (that you would not tell your video-game character to make), remember that your competition is doing the opposite.

Those decisions have compounding effects over time. You and one of your competition might start in the same place (let's say slightly below average in every respect, for argument's sake).

In 10 years:

He:
  • Has a decent social circle, and fills his weekends with sports, games nights and educational events
  • Is happy

You:

You stumble across a post that reads 'rate my normie friend's life transformation'.

You write 'Cope, he put in all this effort, yet Chad doesn't have to lift a finger for better outcomes'.

You are right.

Remember that.
greycels once again running the fourm

remind me in 10yrs

“100k achiveable for anyone with average iq”
As someone in a third world country where even doctors make max 20k a year, except somehow going to the US, how is a person supposed to earn that much

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

View attachment 877555

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is happy

You:

You are right.

Remember that.
Bro do you know how many self help gurus say this Jesus Christ this isn't a revelation 90% of redpillers say "live like an MMO bah bah" okay we get it. Yeah living life challenge after challenge is indeed more fulfilling then dedicating it to one unachievable dream

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

View attachment 877555

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is happy

You:

You are right.

Remember that.
The mentalmasterbationcells really ate this thread up 😂

OP IS A FAGGOT WHO STOLE MY SIGNATURE

Life is a dream you can't wake up from, a video-game you can't stop playing.

But saying this activates in us certain scripts, since we infer much more from the words "dream" and "video-game" than is contained in the definition.

A dream, for instance, can change at the drop of a hat, is absurd, inconsistent, vague, etc.
A video-game is fun, has certain tropes, has clear objectives, npcs, etc.

This will subtly change the way we act: when we think the world is a dream, then we will treat it as if it is absurd and unpredictable and hence never make ambitious plans, instead focusing on contemplation. When we think the world is a video-game, then we will treat it as a fun task with fair rules to be completed, and hence we will focus on working over the seemingly-misguided contemplation.

This post basically slips in the moral claim that contemplation should be thrown out for work. This should really be assessed more on a case-by-case basis (which is one of the points of the blackpill).

• Love it
Reactions: Respalier
giving up and having no ambition to improve your self is a low T trait

You can just start griefing and go ER

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

View attachment 877555

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is happy

You:

You are right.

Remember that.

this thread should be mandatory reading for this site

just gotta take that first step

yeah, one has to take all the things with calm.

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

View attachment 877555

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is happy

You:

You are right.

Remember that.
This thread might have just saved my life

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

View attachment 877555

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is happy

You:

You are right.

Remember that.
Very good thread

Actually I wouldn’t engage in such a game to turn a bottom 1% incel into a top 1% chad as it’s obviously not a game I can win.

holy redpill cope

Games are designed to be won

• Eat healthily
  • Go the gym
  • Read

• 'No gym for your face'
  • 'Chad doesn't read'

View attachment 877555

In 10 years:

He:
  • Is happy

You:

You are right.

Remember that.
life is a video game without the replay button

This is my all time fav thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: proxyy