Treating blackheads

Wakie

Wakie

Rope to ascend
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Posts
14
Reputation
5
I need to get rid of my blackheads to access the gates of agartha, i use a cleanser and face cream for moisture it doesnt help if im being honest. The cleanser just smoothens the surface skin on my nose but the blackhead pores are still very visible. I was thinking maybe tret cream. Or are there any better options and what could cause my blackheads (im 16 years of age)
 
I need to get rid of my blackheads to access the gates of agartha, i use a cleanser and face cream for moisture it doesnt help if im being honest. The cleanser just smoothens the surface skin on my nose but the blackhead pores are still very visible. I was thinking maybe tret cream. Or are there any better options and what could cause my blackheads (im 16 years of age)
nose tapes can help sometimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wakie
I need to get rid of my blackheads to access the gates of agartha, i use a cleanser and face cream for moisture it doesnt help if im being honest. The cleanser just smoothens the surface skin on my nose but the blackhead pores are still very visible. I was thinking maybe tret cream. Or are there any better options and what could cause my blackheads (im 16 years of age)
Beauty of Joseon red bean mask is the only thing i've used which never failed me. Works everytime and is primarily organic
 
I need to get rid of my blackheads to access the gates of agartha, i use a cleanser and face cream for moisture it doesnt help if im being honest. The cleanser just smoothens the surface skin on my nose but the blackhead pores are still very visible. I was thinking maybe tret cream. Or are there any better options and what could cause my blackheads (im 16 years of age)
Tazarotan x estroil
 

Similar threads

MOGGER BOGGER
Replies
12
Views
63
MOGGER BOGGER
MOGGER BOGGER
nature
Replies
7
Views
47
nature
nature
Tryna be Mtn
Replies
8
Views
56
bigfatmoid
bigfatmoid
SerafimN
Replies
2
Views
42
SerafimN
SerafimN
Uuuiege
Replies
17
Views
128
CanadianAutist
CanadianAutist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top