Treatment of different social classes - what are your experiences?

S

Salino438

Bronze
Good evening and best greetings to all of you, dear Looksmax community.

I would like to apologize right at the beginning for my poor English skills. I hope that people can still understand me.

I'm a nobody, both on the internet and in real life (a “0 out of 10” so to speak) when it comes to physical appearance due to facial, body and skeletal deformities. And yes, you can say it's over for me, without any doubt. I accepted this fate long ago.

Nevertheless, I always make sure I have a freshly shaved face (no beard), a straight posture (standing desk when I'm at the computer), clean clothes, whole, organic, healthy food (no processed products at all), clean teeth, fresh breath, short, clean finger- and toenails, regularly a short, suitable hairstyle, sunlight exposure, various physical sports (basketball, ice skating, cycling, volleyball, swimming, running/sprinting), no consumption of drugs (including refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine) and pharmaceuticals. I also always pay attention to REM sleep (no artificial blue light in the evening/at night, otherwise melatonin is suppressed).

I have struggled with severe depression and suicidal thoughts for years. The reasons for this are primarily exclusion, teasing, bullying, insults, harassment, etc.

Over the last few years, I've noticed again and again that only certain "groups" or classes of people treat me so badly. Please, one thing is important for me to mention: This is a generalization. Of course there are always exceptions (please don't misunderstand). This is just my personal experience and a generalization. There are "good" and "bad" people from all classes. Nobody is perfect.

I have found that those who want to put me down mentally and/or physically (in various ways) are mostly from the lower class. By "class" I don't mean whether a person has a lot or little money, I'm talking about character traits. In addition, these people are not attractive themselves (average at best). They often think they are better than others.

I have never had any problems or difficulties with upper class people in my entire life (I don't use online dating apps). For example, some women I met (intelligent, educated, attractive, boarding school experience, go to a private university, talented, parents work as doctors or professors, etc.). Their external appearance was often very similar (blond or dark hair, bright green or blue eyes with a limbal ring, no tattoos, piercings or other body modifications, non-smoker, no or very little alcohol e.g. wine), etc.

All of them were extremely friendly, polite, supportive, caring, kind, courteous, open-minded, nice, good-hearted, helpful, humorous, decent, loyal, trustworthy.

You could talk about absolutely anything for several hours, then exchange phone numbers and stay in touch without any problems.

They treated me like a normal person. That was enough for me to feel good again for a long time and to be able to enjoy life.

To the lower classes of society I'm just a piece of trash from the street. Invisible and unattractive.

However, I would be interested to know if you have had similar experiences. If so, it would be nice to hear your opinion.

Thank you very much for reading my message.

All the best.

Take good care of yourself and please never give up.

A successful, healthy, happy and wonderful New Year to you and your families.

God bless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Crusile, forevermirin and 4 others
Which country are you from

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Same buddy. I can relate. The attractive, rich, and tall chads have no issues being friendly with me and it's usually the normies that treat me like shit.Same thing for some of the foids I've interacted with in the past.I don't know why though but I think that people coming from high class families are more likely to be polite than lower classes but that doesn't mean that they aren't creeped out by our existence.Maybe they acted nice to our face and shit-talked us behind our backs.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Maalik
"Low class" people are characterised by constantly feeling inferior. They constantly fight with each other for status and feel horrible when faced with someone from "higher class" be it rich people, city people, educated people etc. If you are "better" than them in some way (IQ, lifestyle, money etc) but they feel out you are weak, not street smart, not "fitting" etc they will always attack you relentlessly

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, PrinceofDarkness, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Are you Indian

Same buddy. I can relate. The attractive, rich, and tall chads have no issues being friendly with me and it's usually the normies that treat me like shit.Same thing for some of the foids I've interacted with in the past.I don't know why though but I think that people coming from high class families are more likely to be polite than lower classes but that doesn't mean that they aren't creeped out by our existence.Maybe they acted nice to our face and shit-talked us behind our backs.
That's why it's always better to associate with attractive high class people, even though you are literally getting mogged every millisecond, it's still better than getting dragged down by some mediocre scum.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Nick.Harte
Which country are you from
Are you Indian
I'm originally from Eastern Europe, but my parents came to Germany when I was around three or four years old.
Thank you very much for your honest and decent answer. I really appreciate that.

I'm really sorry that I'm only writing back now.

Although I visit this internet forum almost every day and immediately see/read messages from you and others, I don't write back because my English skills are very poor and I can't always find the right words to write a proper message.

I really hope that you can understand my point of view. I apologize very much for the delay. It certainly wasn't my intention to keep you waiting.

All my life I have thought that people from the so-called "upper class" are arrogant and think they are better than others, but in recent years I have experienced the exact opposite. They are down-to-earth, very helpful, friendly, open-minded and many other positive character traits.

The worst experiences I've had (mainly exclusion, insults, teasing and bullying) have been with people who are average, both men and women. These often presented themselves as if they were something better.

But as mentioned, this is a generalization. There are good and bad people all over the world. Nobody is perfect.

Of course it could be that there is bad talk behind our back, but to be honest I can't imagine that. I got to know a few and everyone comes from really good homes. Nobody has such bad behavior.

To me, the term "upper class" does not mean a person who has a lot of money, but someone (male and female) who is well-mannered, gentlemanly, distinguished and has a true interest in others.

Someone who builds up other people, not put them down.

There are many millionaires (for example through real estate trading, cryptocurrencies, coaching, etc.) who live in places like Dubai or Monaco and use this money to buy expensive watches, cars, houses and much more.

Money itself does not determine whether someone belongs to a certain social class, at least in my experience.

Please never give up. Yes, it's easier said than done, but if you let people like that bother you, they've won their disgusting little game.

Don't let that happen.

All the best to you and your family.

"Low class" people are characterised by constantly feeling inferior. They constantly fight with each other for status and feel horrible when faced with someone from "higher class" be it rich people, city people, educated people etc. If you are "better" than them in some way (IQ, lifestyle, money etc) but they feel out you are weak, not street smart, not "fitting" etc they will always attack you relentlessly
Thank you very much for your interesting message and clarification.

Yes, what you wrote is true. For such people it is a "dog-eat-dog" world. A constant competition, so to speak.

However, I thank God and am incredibly happy that they will never come to power.

Our parents' generation knew and used the term "blue-bloods" (Rh-negative) back then. The ones who took over the world. Kingdoms and royal dynasties. Nobility.

Some cultures have ancient paintings and statues of "gods" who have blue skin color.

Nowadays we would say fallen angels or nephilim.

They have all the money in the world, power, intelligence, technology, information and knowledge to be at the top of the pyramid in the future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Nick.Harte
because my English skills are very poor
Far from poor. You write better than me buddy boyo. Also, thank you very much for your kind words and I hope that you manage to ascend.

Far from poor. You write better than me buddy boyo. Also, thank you very much for your kind words and I hope that you manage to ascend.
They won from the start and there's no fighting back unfortunately.
Thank you very much, I hope and wish you the same.

I can understand that it's incredibly hard not to lose hope when you've had bad/negative experiences your entire life.

However, it is certainly possible to change a lot of things (epigenetics, telomeres, anti-aging, etc.), especially if you are still young (e.g. in your 20s).

Please don't let people with disgusting character traits destroy your life.

• +1
Thank you very much, I hope and wish you the same.

I can understand that it's incredibly hard not to lose hope when you've had bad/negative experiences your entire life.

However, it is certainly possible to change a lot of things (epigenetics, telomeres, anti-aging, etc.), especially if you are still young (e.g. in your 20s).

Please don't let people with disgusting character traits destroy your life.
Yeah but I think my shitty genes deserve to be treated like shit. Even if I manage to improve myself, it will be too late to catch up on all the experiences I’ve missed out during my youth. While my friends are partying and getting their dicks sucked, I am writing to you.

Yeah but I think my shitty genes deserve to be treated like shit. Even if I manage to improve myself, it will be too late to catch up on all the experiences I’ve missed out during my youth. While my friends are partying and getting their dicks sucked, I am writing to you.
This place fixates on the concept of "genetics". For many, something that cannot be changed except with surgical interventions, which are usually very expensive.

Admittedly, experiences in youth are important. But to be honest, I think you're still relatively young (in a good way). Your exact age is none of my business.

The truth is that there are plenty of other reasons why someone is genetically damaged. One of them would be what people consume on a daily basis.

Just out of interest, may I ask what you would like to change about yourself, if that's something you plan to do?

• +1
This place fixates on the concept of "genetics". For many, something that cannot be changed except with surgical interventions, which are usually very expensive.

Admittedly, experiences in youth are important. But to be honest, I think you're still relatively young (in a good way). Your exact age is none of my business.

The truth is that there are plenty of other reasons why someone is genetically damaged. One of them would be what people consume on a daily basis.

Just out of interest, may I ask what you would like to change about yourself, if that's something you plan to do?
Surgeries to change my face + getting LL(10cm minimum)

Surgeries to change my face + getting LL(10cm minimum)
I can completely understand that in this day and age (Instagram, TikTok, etc.) everyone wants to be taller, ideally with an attractive face.

I hope and wish that these surgical procedures go well for you.

Out of respect and decency, have physical activities and whole foods made any difference? By that I primarily mean the face. Of course, I am aware that once you reach a certain age you stop growing.

I don't know how it is in other countries, but here in Germany men can't impress women with their height. It's simply nothing special. There are many who are tall and still alone.

I can completely understand that in this day and age (Instagram, TikTok, etc.) everyone wants to be taller, ideally with an attractive face.

I hope and wish that these surgical procedures go well for you.

Out of respect and decency, have physical activities and whole foods made any difference? By that I primarily mean the face. Of course, I am aware that once you reach a certain age you stop growing.

I don't know how it is in other countries, but here in Germany men can't impress women with their height. It's simply nothing special. There are many who are tall and still alone.
What will u say is average height there and if you cant impress women with it, what will be considered ideal?

What will u say is average height there and if you cant impress women with it, what will be considered ideal?
An interesting and valid question, thank you very much for that.

Unfortunately, many people do not want to understand or hear that a man's height is in no way special. If that were the case, you would see couples in love almost everywhere.

Height itself is not an indicator of "good" genetics from a so-called "Chad", otherwise almost every man in countries like Germany, the Netherlands (and others) would be in a relationship. That's not the case.

Yes, I understand, on the Internet, young adolescents see videos on platforms like TikTok, YouTube and Instagram in which women say they want to have a partner who is tall. But as mentioned, it's really nothing special.

People in general (both men and women) find health attractive because we associate it with proper development, psychological and physical (face, skin, hormones, immune system, neurotransmitters, etc.). In other words, symmetry, no diseases or abnormalities.

This means not just height, but also a symmetrical, attractive face, beautiful eyes, a strong/robust physique, hands, legs, penis size and more.

A man's height means absolutely nothing if everything else doesn't fit.

I would say that 6'1 - 6'2 is nothing special, at least in my region. The same applies to cities such as Munich and Hamburg.

In my opinion there is no such thing as an “ideal”. It always depends on the person. There are many men who are much smaller and still have success with the opposite sex. Height itself doesn't mean being intimate with another woman every day.

A good example of a perfect development would be Matt Lemond.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Roge
I understand what youre saying. Its about the negative feedback that some of us receive. You dont have to care about that, and still have to improve in every way, dont let other opinions affect you in a negative way. Not everyone will like you, thats the harsh truth.
I wish I could have the money to party.

• +1
Just dont expect everybody to like you.

• +1
I understand what youre saying. Its about the negative feedback that some of us receive. You dont have to care about that, and still have to improve in every way, dont let other opinions affect you in a negative way. Not everyone will like you, thats the harsh truth.

I wish I could have the money to party.
Yeah but if you missed out on your youth, you didn’t even live tbh

Yeah but if you missed out on your youth, you didn’t even live tbh
I was a little introvert when I was younger, but never its too late, I am still young.

• +1
I was a little introvert when I was younger, but never its too late, I am still young.
How old are you rn??

Let’s say I’m done with all the surgeries at 27. Extremely late. My base genetics ain’t good at all, not even softmaxximg will save me.

How old are you rn??

Let’s say I’m done with all the surgeries at 27. Extremely late
27 and still looksmaxxing. When I have money Ill think about surgeries.

• +1
27 and still looksmaxxing
What’s your looks level and what looks maxes have you done so far ??

How is your dating life and don’t you regret that fact that you didn’t slay in your youth or weren’t good enough ?

You are Dalit moon cricket I fear my friend.

I think I am mtn, the only looksmaxxes Ive done where leanmaxxing, going to the gym and taking roids to become more muscular and teeth withening.

On blackpill forums the more attractive ppl tend to be nicer too

• +1
You’re a massive cuck for taking care off yourself as a subhuman

Am a PSL0.15 Subhuman and never shave, sleep 4 hours a night, shower once a week, almost never brush my teeth, smoke a pack a day, drink beer everyday and consume 10 cups of coffee everyday.

I walk around with holes in my clothes and with my zip open and pants unbuttoned showing my subhumanitiy on full display.

KYS ASAP for taking care off yourself and not showing your disgusting subhumanitiy on full display.