Trenbolone messed me up

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Tren messed me up. I was doing 700 Test Suspension with 400 Tren Acetate (and I'm a very large guy...at the time about 5'10" 240). About a month into this cycle, I was sitting at my desk feeling awful and sweating like crazy even though the AC was cranked. My secretary walked in and told me I was literally gray. I tried to stand up to look into a mirror and could barely stand. She took me to the ER. My first BP reading was 210/150. 2 hours later after 2 IV's, it was still 190 /130. When I got out of the hospital the next day, I threw all that Tren in the trash. Never, ever again would I touch that stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, vermillioncorefan, n9wiff and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, butterworld and LegitUser
Struggles of being Low T

Tren messed me up. I was doing 700 Test Suspension with 400 Tren Acetate (and I'm a very large guy...at the time about 5'10" 240). About a month into this cycle, I was sitting at my desk feeling awful and sweating like crazy even though the AC was cranked. My secretary walked in and told me I was literally gray. I tried to stand up to look into a mirror and could barely stand. She took me to the ER. My first BP reading was 210/150. 2 hours later after 2 IV's, it was still 190 /130. When I got out of the hospital the next day, I threw all that Tren in the trash. Never, ever again would I touch that stuff.
Did you ever try dianabol? If so what did you experience on it

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and asdvek
Did you ever try dianabol? If so what did you experience on it
Nosebleeds but yeah it bloated me it was great tho felt good on it

• +1
Reactions: mike21
sounds like some powerful stuff !

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and asdvek
and I'm a very large guy...at the time about 5'10" 240
What the fuck