maou

maou

Gold
its making 0 difference im on 2 weeks applying everynight
should I drop this jewish chemical?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
or maybe switch with accutane or 0.1% tret

I only use it for hair gains tbh used it for 1 year preety much 0 differwnce i guess its still good for anti aging

U need to use it 8weeks to see results

Bro what do you expect after 2 weeks. Have some patience buddy

1. you need to use it for longer time
2. depends on age. if youre still young and ur skin is clear u wont see much difference because ur collagen is still good

best age to start is 22-25

I applied 0.1 and I saw changes in 3-4 days

Use it for 8 weeks at least and take pictures in the same lighting because you won't notice the difference if you didn't do that for faster results go to stronger concentration

Use it for 8 weeks at least and take pictures in the same lighting because you won't notice the difference if you didn't do that for faster results go to stronger concentration
.025 is all u need tbh i already used to get irritated with that after months

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Honestly raise the strength every two weeks until you hit 0.1 percent taz.

nigga u must have vin diesel tier balding genes with that stack

i bet u wouldnt need 90% of it
I dropped azelaic and progeaterone but i think i need everything else tbh not risking again

• +1
I dropped azelaic and progeaterone but i think i need everything else tbh not risking again
but why fin and dut? dut already blocks both types of DHT

Taz is better for collagen/anti aging gains or just acnewise?
For acne Taz is better at some while Trey is better at other types but Taz is way better for collagen

but why fin and dut? dut already blocks both types of DHT
Its all about scalp dht , dut only blocks 55% of scalp dht , topical fin at high dosages like .25/.50 % blocks like 70% scalp dht so lets say you have 100 dht on ur scalp , with dut only you would have 45 remaining , with dut + topical fin you would have around 13 remaining so you are nuking your dht by 87% with both oral dut and high dose topical fin on your scalp obv

Another way is to do 2.5mg oral dut it nukes like 90% of scalp dht

• +1
Its all about scalp dht , dut only blocks 55% of scalp dht , topical fin at high dosages like .25/.50 % blocks like 70% scalp dht so lets say you have 100 dht on ur scalp , with dut only you would have 45 remaining , with dut + topical fin you would have around 13 remaining so you are nuking your dht by 87% with both oral dut and high dose topical fin on your scalp obv
damn oke, looks like u got good knowledge on this topic

u dont get sides from all of this?

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
For acne Taz is better at some while Trey is better at other types but Taz is way better for collagen
i might switch to taz if its available in my pharmacy