TRET IS LIFE

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
After start skin care routine and tretinoid my skin are smooth and very good looking (am 29y oldcel) but i look 23-25 (is what people and jbs told me when she ask my age they are suprised)

_Many jbs and some rosties ask me wtf am doing for get a good skin like that

_Many men ! so bluepilled men are start talking about my skin and ask me why my skin look so good.

SOO START TRET FAAST guy ! and doo a skin care routine because it works well and people notice all day how your skin is healthy and good looking.

Am excited too see what 1 year on tret will make on my oldcel face !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latens Deitas, Danish_Retard, ronald_98 and 12 others
People who deny tret here are copers, 60+ years of robust data supporting it. Tret + sunscreen works miracle for sun damage and skin aging

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, Latens Deitas, Constantin Denis and 10 others
my skin just got dry and red FML, now i just use retinol.. I look 34 while I'm 27

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Frexa
my skin just got dry and red FML, now i just use retinol.. I look 34 while I'm 27

Is because you don't know how use your tret, i did a lot of research before used it, you have to hydrating your face before and after you are using tret, depends your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Is because you don't know how use your tret, i did a lot of research before used it, you have to hydrating your face before and after you are using tret, depends your skin
I did use it after all my other skincare shit.. the redness went after a few days of using, but my skin remained super dry and flaky

Tret is major cope (please gatekeep ffs edit this thread)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, AscensionCel, horizontallytall and 5 others
Nice I've been using 0.05 for 6 months and still have shit skin acne

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Pics? Can just blur midface or something

I’ve never actually seen a before an after where tret makes someone look 8+ years younger

They all look the same age but have some gay feminine glow now

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 21403
I did use it after all my other skincare shit.. the redness went after a few days of using, but my skin remained super dry and flaky

Am sure you don't know how use it and hydrate your skin bro

Tret is major cope (please gatekeep ffs edit this thread)
It kind of is

I’ve never seen 1 before and after where a person looks 8+ years younger

They all end up looking the same age but just with a fake plastic film feminine/gay glow (srs)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Detective and Deleted member 21403
Pics? Can just blur midface or something

I’ve never actually seen a before an after where tret makes someone look 8+ years younger

They all look the same age but have some gay feminine glow now

I already look 8-6year, before using tret, is why i say "am exited to see what tret will do after 1y"

It kind of is

I’ve never seen 1 before and after where a person looks 8+ years younger

They all end up looking the same age but just with a fake plastic film feminine/gay glow (srs)

JBs and women love that "Plastic film" trust me

I already look 8-6year, before using tret, is why i say "am exited to see what tret will do after 1y"
So tret didn’t do shit yet is what ur saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
JBs and women love that "Plastic film" trust me
No they don’t lmfao

It makes you look like their gay best friend. They don’t like that shit at all lmao

Matte skin is what females like

(pic bellow is what females don’t want)

Attachments

• 3FA92A01-F132-499B-991E-1D64EA47FAFD.png
    3FA92A01-F132-499B-991E-1D64EA47FAFD.png
    552.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 21403, malicieusss and 1 other person
No they don’t lmfao

It makes you look like their gay best friend. They don’t like that shit at all lmao

If you lack of dimorphism yeah it will look gay, if you have a strong/good dimorphism it looks well

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Corleone
No they don’t lmfao

Cope

• +1
No they don’t lmfao

Women love feminine men or not lol

muh prettyboy isn’t tend anymore now ?

Am sure you don't know how use it and hydrate your skin bro
So, explain than 'how I should hydrate my skin'.. I just followed a dermatologist's routine... my skin is just naturally very dry
Thats why i use minimal shit and a heavy cream.

So, explain than 'how I should hydrate my skin'.. I just followed a dermatologist's routine... my skin is just naturally very dry

Bro don't use the product of dermatologist, they are scammer. (don't talk about medical prescription they can't fraud but about moisturing product ..ect)

Do a research, look youtube video skincare of foids and you will find your skin care routine

tret saved my skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and blackckatt
I wish tret was available in my cucked country

People who deny tret here are copers, 60+ years of robust data supporting it. Tret + sunscreen works miracle for sun damage and skin aging
How does using sunscreen in your skincare routine work? Since sunscreen only lasts 2 hours do you keep reapplying it throughout the day?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How often a week do you use it?

• +1
How often a week do you use it?

Vitamin C everyday at morning, with 2 moisturing halyuronic acid (korean product)

Bye bye blackhead for get off blackpoint (2 time week)

Beta caroten everyday

tretinoid everyday at the evening

Attachments

• IMG_3690.jpeg
    IMG_3690.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: shortcel88, Jerryterry129, Deleted member 24789 and 2 others
How does using sunscreen in your skincare routine work? Since sunscreen only lasts 2 hours do you keep reapplying it throughout the day?
usually apply in the morning and if im outside Ill reapply around 11-3 when its peak sun hours

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Vitamin C everyday at morning, with 2 moisturing halyuronic acid (korean product)

Bye bye blackhead for get off blackpoint (2 time week)

sorry i missed one product this :

2016-lifestyle-1

use it after the "Bye bye black head" x2 time week (this product is crazy asf love him so hard)

Beta caroten everyday

tretinoid everyday at the evening + the 2 moistuzing (korean product acid hyaluronic)

@EasyMan875 learn bro

Attachments

• IMG_3690.jpeg
    IMG_3690.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
My concern is that tret makes u more likely to get sun damage, even if u apply suncream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
My concern is that tret makes u more likely to get sun damage, even if u apply suncream

it will, but you have ton research the good sunscream protect high from UVA

real shit, Ive been on tret for some months now (22 rn) and my skin looks better than when I was in HS. also made my acne go away

• Love it
real shit, Ive been on tret for some months now (22 rn) and my skin looks better than when I was in HS. also made my acne go away

happy to read this bhai

Tret is god.
Screenshot 20230814 132907 Photos
Screenshot 20230814 132750 Snapchat

• Love it
No they don’t lmfao

Lol at this. I am much better off with my tallow grass fed balm + sunscreen + eating good food + sleeping well + daily sun exposure than with gay glow tret.

Tret doesn’t make you look younger. Looking facially younger is all about preventing age-related change in facial bone resorption and changes in fat pad compartments

Tret didn't do shit for me

@slop slinger

ive been using tret for 8 yrs

my skin seems to be unusually dry all the time lately though, so im going off it for a few months to see if anything changes

• So Sad
in general thats the only stuff that actually work

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and blackckatt