TRET IS LIFE

tret works, not as strong as i thought it would tbh

Bro thinks he is funny for using bold text and skull emoji
1546976831-en-sueur.png

ive been using tret for 8 yrs

my skin seems to be unusually dry all the time lately though, so im going off it for a few months to see if anything changes

maybe you don't use the right product for your skin type (hydratation product) you have high iq so start search what product your skin need for keep hydratation

This. The gay glow looks like shit.
Bro anybody who has used tret knows it takes a long ass time to develop the gay glow. A moderate dose should be in everyone's routine for the insane skin cell turnover.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, blackckatt and Deleted member 3105
ive been using tret for 8 yrs

my skin seems to be unusually dry all the time lately though, so im going off it for a few months to see if anything changes
Full skin routine?

After start skin care routine and tretinoid my skin are smooth and very good looking (am 29y oldcel) but i look 23-25 (is what people and jbs told me when she ask my age they are suprised)

_Many jbs and some rosties ask me wtf am doing for get a good skin like that

_Many men ! so bluepilled men are start talking about my skin and ask me why my skin look so good.

SOO START TRET FAAST guy ! and doo a skin care routine because it works well and people notice all day how your skin is healthy and good looking.

Am excited too see what 1 year on tret will make on my oldcel face !
I just ordered, any advice? How to use?

what strength do you use

Vitamin C everyday at morning, with 2 moisturing halyuronic acid (korean product)

Bye bye blackhead for get off blackpoint (2 time week)

Beta caroten everyday

tretinoid everyday at the evening
bye bye blackhead actually gets rid of blackheads? What does the vit c and korean shit do?

maybe you don't use the right product for your skin type (hydratation product) you have high iq so start search what product your skin need for keep hydratation
ive been experimenting with skincare for 8 yrs. Sometimes you jus thave to test some things out. And this is what I am testing now.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
bye bye blackhead actually gets rid of blackheads? What does the vit c and korean shit do?

Bye bye blackhead + Paula choice exfoliate = Huge exfolation and smooth skin asf.

Vitamin C (bro comon i need too explain this ?)

The 2 product korean, green keratin (low moleculare penetration acid hyaluronic) + gyoku jin (moderate moleculare penetration acid hyaluronic) so Huge hydratation !

Bye bye blackhead + Paula choice exfoliate = Huge exfolation and smooth skin asf.

Vitamin C (bro comon i need too explain this ?)

The 2 product korean, green keratin (low moleculare penetration acid hyaluronic) + gyoku jin (moderate moleculare penetration acid hyaluronic) so Huge hydratation !
Those 2 products actually get rid of blackheads? I actually know and used paulas choice bha liquid years ago. Maybe try these 2 together but they're expensive... any cheaper alternatives?

Those 2 products actually get rid of blackheads? I actually know and used paulas choice bha liquid years ago. Maybe try these 2 together but they're expensive... any cheaper alternatives?

hmm sorry i don't know alternative, but the combination of byebye black head + paula choice is huge.

Byebye black head are 17 (euros) not really expensive bro

and yes they get rid off blackheads like the name product says .. lol

STFU tiktoktard
it doesnt work by itself for me. I have to use argirilene and constantly moisturize with avadaco oil and aloe vera during work. then i can look around 21-24 at nearly 27.

No you have to rub feces on your skin, wait for it to dry, then peel it off and the blackheads will peel out of the skin at the same time.

No you have to rub feces on your skin, wait for it to dry, then peel it off and the blackheads will peel out of the skin at the same time.

Oh you use "bye bye blackead" after the paula choice ?

I used it for a few months, my skin wouldn’t stop peeling and drying out. Did nothing tbh but my skin is already pretty clear to begin with. Be warned

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Nice I've been using 0.05 for 6 months and still have shit skin acne
u not using it right, my doc couldnt fix my acne for more than a year of treatment and tret has literally cleared 60% of my acne within a month

People who deny tret here are copers, 60+ years of robust data supporting it. Tret + sunscreen works miracle for sun damage and skin aging
What strength SPF should I use w it? I have olive skin

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How abt ur collagen

• +1
How abt ur collagen

People who deny tret here are copers, 60+ years of robust data supporting it. Tret + sunscreen works miracle for sun damage and skin aging
Yea but doesn’t work for acne

It improved my collagen didn’t do shit for acne

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580