Guide Tret + microneedling for god-tier skin and collagenmaxxing

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Dont go thru life not knowing the rules of the gam
Great thread

excellent thread , @alienmaxxer gtfinh

Why tret everyday tho? and seeing tret also as an exfoliator why that much?

How often should one dermaneedle and how do we deal with the redness post after. @2d v2 proposed ducking your face in cold water or ice water

and personally i suppose using aloe vera after could help.

@EverythingMattersCel

I've seen tret concentrations as high as 1.0 percent out there?

thoughts buyos? @Prettyboy @alienmaxxer @Cope @Seth Walsh @debuff

alienmaxxer

alienmaxxer

Millie đź’•
Great thread

excellent thread , @alienmaxxer gtfinh

Why tret everyday tho? and seeing tret also as an exfoliator why that much?

How often should one dermaneedle and how do we deal with the redness post after. @2d v2 proposed ducking your face in cold water or ice water

and personally i suppose using aloe vera after could help.

@EverythingMattersCel

I've seen tret concentrations as high as 1.0 percent out there?

thoughts buyos? @Prettyboy @alienmaxxer @Cope @Seth Walsh @debuff

Basically it’s renewing cells. Think of it like a product that is removing the top layer of skin to reveal the baby soft skin underneath but without any drawbacks.

Aloe Vera is a hydrating but it’s best to use a ceramide based fatty moisturizer with hylauronic acid and cholesterol.

H

hypergamy

Bronze
Once I done with accutane, imma do vit c, retin a and dermarolling

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Dont go thru life not knowing the rules of the gam
Aloe Vera is a hydrating but it’s best to use a ceramide based fatty moisturizer with hylauronic acid and cholesterol.
Which do you recommend? i havent seen any with cholesterol tbh

Basically it’s renewing cells. Think of it like a product that is removing the top layer of skin to reveal the baby soft skin underneath but without any drawbacks.
So like a top tier chemical peel/exfoliator essentially

this is tret right? Those on dosages above 0.1% tret?

maximumcoper_gaming

maximumcoper_gaming

underdeveloped malnourished goblin

arent you the guy that said some shit like tret causes cancer and vitamin a poisoning?

alienmaxxer

alienmaxxer

Millie đź’•
Which do you recommend? i havent seen any with cholesterol tbh

So like a top tier chemical peel/exfoliator essentially

this is tret right? Those on dosages above 0.1% tret?

0C48DF28 16BA 4706 8654 A246CDEA0E63
B2BA5436 159E 4530 86D3 1536E2A15506
I use this one. It’s amazing

And for the second question, yes!!

alienmaxxer

alienmaxxer

Millie đź’•
arent you the guy that said some shit like tret causes cancer and vitamin a poisoning?

Right, side effects can be largely mitigated with breaks. One week on one week off is a good strategy for those experiencing any.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Does anyone have a proper source of tretinoin now that ExpressPCT shutdown?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
just a get prescription it's super easy?
Not sure where you live but I’m pretty sure I couldn’t reliably get a prescription over here unless I had a condition that warrants it.

Soalian

Soalian

Zephir
so a I got a generic brand electric Dermapen from Aliexpress a while back, haven't used it yet because of two concerns I have:

1.) there's a theory and at least one study about microneedling possibly using up your collagen reserves faster, so to speak, by accelerating and forcing a higher rate of skin collagen turnover.

2.) it looks like most generic commercial generic dermapen needle products are made of cheap metal material, and even the smallest needle size might be able to rip out the pores and fuck up your skin barrier with dermapen use when microneedling

debuff

debuff

Iron
Not sure where you live but I’m pretty sure I couldn’t reliably get a prescription over here unless I had a condition that warrants it.
in Canada/US it's really fuckin easy, can do it online in 5 minutes

L

looksmax12345

Silver
how does microneedling not harm the skin u are making scars

L

looksmax12345

Silver
also lifefuel for me i have acne scar like pic related

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
The study we're focusing on addresses acne scars specifically, but the results can be extended to improving skin quality in general, obviously (if it improves Grade 4 acne scars it will sure as fuck improve average skin).
It's not that simple. It might be good enough to improve the horrible acne-destroyed face, but not effective enough to improve already good skin. I'm not saying it won't work for good skin, I'm just saying that the logic won't necessarily apply here.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
posting in this thread to warn any and all retards to NOT do these two within two days of each other.
sides of systemic absorption of tretinoin:
There are many significant side effects from this drug that include malaise (66%), shivering (63%), hemorrhage (60%), infections (58%), peripheral edema (52%), pain (37%), chest discomfort (32%), edema (29%), disseminated intravascular coagulation (26%), weight increase (23%), injection site reactions (17%), anorexia (17%), weight decrease (17%), and myalgia (14%).[3]

Respiratory side effects usually signify retinoic acid syndrome, and include upper respiratory tract disorders (63%), dyspnea (60%), respiratory insufficiency (26%), pleural effusion (20%), pneumonia (14%), rales (14%), and expiratory wheezing (14%), and many others at less than 10%.[3]

Around 23% of people taking the drug have reported earache or a feeling of fullness in their ears.[3]

Gastrointestinal disorders include bleeding (34%), abdominal pain (31%), diarrhea (23%), constipation (17%), dyspepsia (14%), and swollen belly (11%) and many others at less than 10%.[3]

In the cardiovascular system, side effects include arrhythmias (23%), flushing (23%), hypotension (14%), hypertension (11%), phlebitis (11%), and cardiac failure (6%) and for 3% of patients: cardiac arrest, myocardial infarction, enlarged heart, heart murmur, ischemia, stroke, myocarditis, pericarditis, pulmonary hypertension, secondary cardiomyopathy.[3]

In the nervous system, side effects include dizziness (20%), paresthesias (17%), anxiety (17%), insomnia (14%), depression (14%), confusion (11%), and many others at less than 10% frequency.[3]

In the urinary system, side effects include chronic kidney disease (11%) and several others at less than 10% frequency.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
posting in this thread to warn any and all retards to NOT do these two within two days of each other.
sides of systemic absorption of tretinoin:
Can retinA really get systemic if i do microneedling with 1.25mm? Is it deep enough?
I just had a session and think about using RetinA now.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
Can retinA really get systemic if i do microneedling with 1.25mm? Is it deep enough?
I just had a session and think about using RetinA now.
yes nigga it can go systemic by itself even :feelshmm:

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
N

Need to do this asap!
Tret alone has made some acne scars on both my temples and cheeks very visible so need to use microneedle

Do you apply hylauronic acid after microneedling or just tret and moisturiser?
Why would Tret increase visible scars? Is this true on deep boxcar and ice pick scars aswell?

What type of scars were made more visible?

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Why would Tret increase visible scars? Is this true on deep boxcar and ice pick scars aswell?

Theres a BOTB thread I'll try link in a bit basically says it made people's scans scars they never thought they had visible and a think layer of fat was burnt off their face

However this facial fat loss hasn't aged me at all as I experienced slightly similar

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance

Theres a BOTB thread I'll try link in a bit basically says it made people's acne scars they never thought they had visible and a think layer of fat was burnt off their face

However this facial fat loss hasn't aged me at all as I experienced slightly similar