Tret + microneedling for god-tier skin and collagenmaxxing

Great thread

excellent thread , @alienmaxxer gtfinh

Why tret everyday tho? and seeing tret also as an exfoliator why that much?

How often should one dermaneedle and how do we deal with the redness post after. @2d v2 proposed ducking your face in cold water or ice water

and personally i suppose using aloe vera after could help.

@EverythingMattersCel

I've seen tret concentrations as high as 1.0 percent out there?

thoughts buyos? @Prettyboy @alienmaxxer @Cope @Seth Walsh @debuff

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Ahrimancel and Deleted member 16834
Great thread

excellent thread , @alienmaxxer gtfinh

Why tret everyday tho? and seeing tret also as an exfoliator why that much?

How often should one dermaneedle and how do we deal with the redness post after. @2d v2 proposed ducking your face in cold water or ice water

and personally i suppose using aloe vera after could help.

@EverythingMattersCel

I've seen tret concentrations as high as 1.0 percent out there?

thoughts buyos? @Prettyboy @alienmaxxer @Cope @Seth Walsh @debuff

Basically it’s renewing cells. Think of it like a product that is removing the top layer of skin to reveal the baby soft skin underneath but without any drawbacks.

Aloe Vera is a hydrating but it’s best to use a ceramide based fatty moisturizer with hylauronic acid and cholesterol.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Ahrimancel and AscendingHero
Once I done with accutane, imma do vit c, retin a and dermarolling

Aloe Vera is a hydrating but it’s best to use a ceramide based fatty moisturizer with hylauronic acid and cholesterol.
Which do you recommend? i havent seen any with cholesterol tbh

Basically it’s renewing cells. Think of it like a product that is removing the top layer of skin to reveal the baby soft skin underneath but without any drawbacks.
So like a top tier chemical peel/exfoliator essentially

this is tret right? Those on dosages above 0.1% tret?

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16834

arent you the guy that said some shit like tret causes cancer and vitamin a poisoning?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Which do you recommend? i havent seen any with cholesterol tbh

So like a top tier chemical peel/exfoliator essentially

this is tret right? Those on dosages above 0.1% tret?

0C48DF28 16BA 4706 8654 A246CDEA0E63
B2BA5436 159E 4530 86D3 1536E2A15506
I use this one. It’s amazing

And for the second question, yes!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
arent you the guy that said some shit like tret causes cancer and vitamin a poisoning?

Right, side effects can be largely mitigated with breaks. One week on one week off is a good strategy for those experiencing any.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Does anyone have a proper source of tretinoin now that ExpressPCT shutdown?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Kingcel32
just a get prescription it's super easy?
Not sure where you live but I’m pretty sure I couldn’t reliably get a prescription over here unless I had a condition that warrants it.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Kingcel32
so a I got a generic brand electric Dermapen from Aliexpress a while back, haven't used it yet because of two concerns I have:

1.) there's a theory and at least one study about microneedling possibly using up your collagen reserves faster, so to speak, by accelerating and forcing a higher rate of skin collagen turnover.

2.) it looks like most generic commercial generic dermapen needle products are made of cheap metal material, and even the smallest needle size might be able to rip out the pores and fuck up your skin barrier with dermapen use when microneedling

Not sure where you live but I’m pretty sure I couldn’t reliably get a prescription over here unless I had a condition that warrants it.
in Canada/US it's really fuckin easy, can do it online in 5 minutes

microneedling ain't worth the risks and hassle unless you get done professionally. esp in your 20s consistent use of tretinoin plus sunscreen will give you better skin than %99 of population anyway

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Gargantuan and 2 others
how does microneedling not harm the skin u are making scars

also lifefuel for me i have acne scar like pic related

The study we're focusing on addresses acne scars specifically, but the results can be extended to improving skin quality in general, obviously (if it improves Grade 4 acne scars it will sure as fuck improve average skin).
It's not that simple. It might be good enough to improve the horrible acne-destroyed face, but not effective enough to improve already good skin. I'm not saying it won't work for good skin, I'm just saying that the logic won't necessarily apply here.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Kingcel32
posting in this thread to warn any and all retards to NOT do these two within two days of each other.
sides of systemic absorption of tretinoin:
There are many significant side effects from this drug that include malaise (66%), shivering (63%), hemorrhage (60%), infections (58%), peripheral edema (52%), pain (37%), chest discomfort (32%), edema (29%), disseminated intravascular coagulation (26%), weight increase (23%), injection site reactions (17%), anorexia (17%), weight decrease (17%), and myalgia (14%).[3]

Respiratory side effects usually signify retinoic acid syndrome, and include upper respiratory tract disorders (63%), dyspnea (60%), respiratory insufficiency (26%), pleural effusion (20%), pneumonia (14%), rales (14%), and expiratory wheezing (14%), and many others at less than 10%.[3]

Around 23% of people taking the drug have reported earache or a feeling of fullness in their ears.[3]

Gastrointestinal disorders include bleeding (34%), abdominal pain (31%), diarrhea (23%), constipation (17%), dyspepsia (14%), and swollen belly (11%) and many others at less than 10%.[3]

In the cardiovascular system, side effects include arrhythmias (23%), flushing (23%), hypotension (14%), hypertension (11%), phlebitis (11%), and cardiac failure (6%) and for 3% of patients: cardiac arrest, myocardial infarction, enlarged heart, heart murmur, ischemia, stroke, myocarditis, pericarditis, pulmonary hypertension, secondary cardiomyopathy.[3]

In the nervous system, side effects include dizziness (20%), paresthesias (17%), anxiety (17%), insomnia (14%), depression (14%), confusion (11%), and many others at less than 10% frequency.[3]

In the urinary system, side effects include chronic kidney disease (11%) and several others at less than 10% frequency.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
posting in this thread to warn any and all retards to NOT do these two within two days of each other.
sides of systemic absorption of tretinoin:
Can retinA really get systemic if i do microneedling with 1.25mm? Is it deep enough?
I just had a session and think about using RetinA now.

Can retinA really get systemic if i do microneedling with 1.25mm? Is it deep enough?
I just had a session and think about using RetinA now.
yes nigga it can go systemic by itself even :feelshmm:

N

Need to do this asap!
Tret alone has made some acne scars on both my temples and cheeks very visible so need to use microneedle

Do you apply hylauronic acid after microneedling or just tret and moisturiser?
Why would Tret increase visible scars? Is this true on deep boxcar and ice pick scars aswell?

What type of scars were made more visible?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Why would Tret increase visible scars? Is this true on deep boxcar and ice pick scars aswell?

Theres a BOTB thread I'll try link in a bit basically says it made people's scans scars they never thought they had visible and a think layer of fat was burnt off their face

However this facial fat loss hasn't aged me at all as I experienced slightly similar

• +1

Theres a BOTB thread I'll try link in a bit basically says it made people's acne scars they never thought they had visible and a think layer of fat was burnt off their face

However this facial fat loss hasn't aged me at all as I experienced slightly similar

• +1
I bought the 1.5mm dermaroller to try dermarolling for the first time
op @debuff thanks for the info, I will report my results

Of course it would if you don't build up a tolerance to it. You obviously shouldn't start out at such a high concentration.

But even if I do get bad dryness and flakiness (which pretty much doesn't happen anymore), I use Clobetasol and products to repair the skin moisture barrier and prevent transepidermal water loss.
do you still use the Clobetasol? (to soothe inflamed skin? )

Of course it would if you don't build up a tolerance to it. You obviously shouldn't start out at such a high concentration.

But even if I do get bad dryness and flakiness (which pretty much doesn't happen anymore), I use Clobetasol and products to repair the skin moisture barrier and prevent transepidermal water loss.

• +1
Reactions: Cope and wollet2

you use clobetasol for wound healing? what other products for repairing skin moisture barrier. im on accutane and my skin is dry and pale-yellow but some days it gets oily for some reason. but still very shit colouring

btw ive used tret on cream and gel (with alcohol) before and found both would irritate me. but i can tolerate adapalene much better almost perfect. would it be any benefit in also using adapalene while on my accutane treatment? also can i microneedle while im on accutane? pls answer

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I rarely use it now, I'd rather just use a moisturizer that repairs the moisture barrier and vaseline.

you use clobetasol for wound healing? what other products for repairing skin moisture barrier. im on accutane and my skin is dry and pale-yellow but some days it gets oily for some reason. but still very shit colouring

btw ive used tret on cream and gel (with alcohol) before and found both would irritate me. but i can tolerate adapalene much better almost perfect. would it be any benefit in also using adapalene while on my accutane treatment? also can i microneedle while im on accutane? pls answer
I used to use the Clobetasol for when my skin got flaky, but I rarely use it now. Stratia Liquid Gold is goated for fixing the moisture barrier damage done by Tret.

I wouldn't use Adapalene unless you're still dealing with acne. Are you trying to get collagen gains from it? I think you can microneedle with Accutane, but combining Accutane + Adapalene + Microneedling is definitely overkill imo.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Website fucked up my posting...

I rarely use it now, I'd rather just use a moisturizer that repairs the moisture barrier and vaseline.

I used to use the Clobetasol for when my skin got flaky, but I rarely use it now. Stratia Liquid Gold is goated for fixing the moisture barrier damage done by Tret.

I wouldn't use Adapalene unless you're still dealing with acne. Are you trying to get collagen gains from it? I think you can microneedle with Accutane, but combining Accutane + Adapalene + Microneedling is definitely overkill imo.
yes im using the adapalene for the collagen and possily fading some pie but ill start using azelaic acid for that, cant find tret cream where i live only gel with alcohol

does accutane do anything for collagen and pie? (post inflammatory erythema)? should i keep using adapalene?

yes im using the adapalene for the collagen and possily fading some pie but ill start using azelaic acid for that, cant find tret cream where i live only gel with alcohol

does accutane do anything for collagen and pie? (post inflammatory erythema)? should i keep using adapalene?
It should, you ever use Clindamycin? My Curology formula with Tret + Clinda is goated for preventing PIE, it also has Azelaic Acid in it as well.

Adapalene + Azelaic Acid is legit, but you should still find a Tret source just cuz.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Why tret + microneedling?

Simply put, it's insanely cheap and effective compared to other solutions. Clinical laser/needling/peels are retardedly expensive. Anybody with $100 can do this treatment.

Others have gone into depth on how tretinoin and microneedling can rapidly accelerate cell turnover and collagen production in the skin, so I won't repeat it here. Needless to say, they are two of the most powerful tools available.

The study we're focusing on addresses acne scars specifically, but the results can be extended to improving skin quality in general, obviously (if it improves Grade 4 acne scars it will sure as fuck improve average skin).

Study: Tretinoin + microneedling absolutely mogs acne scars in 12 weeks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

I've attached a picture showing the various Grades of scarring. As you can see, the results are insanely impressive for only 12 weeks of treatment.

View attachment 1642441

I recommend reading the full study as it is interesting and not too technical, but basically just use tretinoin every day, and microneedle with 1.5 mm depth every 2 weeks.

Some fag doing a step by step walk through of the routine:

Microneedling: dermaroller vs pen

A dermaroller is a wheel with a bunch of needles sticking out of it. An electric microneedling pen is an oscillating device which moves needles up and down in a stamping motion.

Pens are vastly superior to dermarollers because the needle enters perfectly perpendicular to the skin. With the roller, the needles enter and exit on an angle, adding risk of tearing.

Cheap pen I use:
https://beautyora.com/products/ora-electric-microneedle-roller-derma-pen-system-0-25-2-0-mm-range

TL;DR

Use tretinoin every day and microneedle with 1.5 mm depth every 2 weeks.

What about fruit acid peels?

haven't Clobetasol thinned out your skin too much?

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Nah, I rarely use it on my face anymore.

Did it thin out your's? I'm thinking of putting it nightly on my nose since I have a slight dorsal hump (from a bruise).

Last edited: