Tret + microneedling for god-tier skin and collagenmaxxing

debuff

debuff

Iron
Why tret + microneedling?

Simply put, it's insanely cheap and effective compared to other solutions. Clinical laser/needling/peels are retardedly expensive. Anybody with $100 can do this treatment.

Others have gone into depth on how tretinoin and microneedling can rapidly accelerate cell turnover and collagen production in the skin, so I won't repeat it here. Needless to say, they are two of the most powerful tools available.

The study we're focusing on addresses acne scars specifically, but the results can be extended to improving skin quality in general, obviously (if it improves Grade 4 acne scars it will sure as fuck improve average skin).

Study: Tretinoin + microneedling absolutely mogs acne scars in 12 weeks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

Out of 16 patients with Grade 4 scars, 10 (62.5%) patients improved to Grade 2 and 6 (37.5%) patients improved to Grade 3 scars. Out of 22 patients with Grade 3 scars, 5 (22.7%) patients were left with no scars, 2 (9.1%) patients improved to Grade 1and 15 (68.2%) patients improved to Grade 2. All 11 (100%) patients with Grade 2 scars were left with no scars.

I've attached a picture showing the various Grades of scarring. As you can see, the results are insanely impressive for only 12 weeks of treatment.

Unknown

I recommend reading the full study as it is interesting and not too technical, but basically just use tretinoin every day, and microneedle with 1.5 mm depth every 2 weeks.

Some fag doing a step by step walk through of the routine:

Microneedling: dermaroller vs pen

A dermaroller is a wheel with a bunch of needles sticking out of it. An electric microneedling pen is an oscillating device which moves needles up and down in a stamping motion.

Pens are vastly superior to dermarollers because the needle enters perfectly perpendicular to the skin. With the roller, the needles enter and exit on an angle, adding risk of tearing.

Cheap pen I use:
https://beautyora.com/products/ora-electric-microneedle-roller-derma-pen-system-0-25-2-0-mm-range

TL;DR

Use tretinoin every day and microneedle with 1.5 mm depth every 2 weeks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, RAMU KAKA, blackckatt and 27 others
I get Rf micro needling done professionally once every 4 weeks

Can’t be arsed to do it myself

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, chawaje, Deleted member 19499 and 11 others
Nice pfp, archer is basically ideal blackpill chad, doesnt care about anyone but himself and just does what he wants reguardless of the consequences :chad:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, nordicel, Ahrimancel and 2 others
Idk I’ll look next time I go. I think it’s around $500 or something
The pen I linked is 100 plus a year's supply of tret is like 100-200 = $300 total per year. If you're paying 500 every 4 weeks that's like $6500 a year brah

• +1
Reactions: rteme, PrinceofDarkness, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Good thread. To the point with proof

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The pen I linked is 100 plus a year's supply of tret is like 100-200 = $300 total per year. If you're paying 500 every 4 weeks that's like $6500 a year brah
Radio frequency over regular micro needling

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Radio frequency over regular micro needling
Yeah, just saying 6k/yr is a lot. The results of this study were really impressive after only 3 months, even for Grade 4 scars.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Ahrimancel and Yerico7
Yea microneedling by yourself can fuck up your skin, I’d rather go to a professional and get like 4-6 sessions done (each session costs like $250-300 I think)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Gargantuan, FreakkForLife and 4 others
Idk I’ll look next time I go. I think it’s around $500 or something
That all you do for scars? Does RF burn the face or maybe that is something else?

Yea microneedling by yourself can fuck up your skin, I’d rather go to a professional and get like 4-6 sessions done (each session costs like $250-300 I think)
Can it actually?

what i hate about dermapen is that my skin looks like shit a day after using it

like its red everywhere, people notice

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Gargantuan, FreakkForLife and 4 others
that shit seems dropshipped af

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

do on rot days :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
also i have a question, If i stop using tret, cause of price reasons, will my results dissapear?

too much theorizing on this site without negroes posting tangible results

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 3 others
also i have a question, If i stop using tret, cause of price reasons, will my results dissapear?
no your skin will just go back to aging normally. but i pay less than $15 a month for tret so have no clue what you mean by "price reasons"

too much theorizing on this site without negroes posting tangible results
dog this is literally a peer reviewed study with a sample size of 16 :feelstastyman: what the fuck are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: rteme, ChristianChad, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
no your skin will just go back to aging normally. but i pay less than $15 a month for tret so have no clue what you mean by "price reasons"

dog this is literally a peer reviewed study with a sample size of 16 :feelstastyman: what the fuck are you talking about
i meant the scars i have, and is eyebags a no go zone?

N
Why tret + microneedling?

Simply put, it's insanely cheap and effective compared to other solutions. Clinical laser/needling/peels are retardedly expensive. Anybody with $100 can do this treatment.

Others have gone into depth on how tretinoin and microneedling can rapidly accelerate cell turnover and collagen production in the skin, so I won't repeat it here. Needless to say, they are two of the most powerful tools available.

The study we're focusing on addresses acne scars specifically, but the results can be extended to improving skin quality in general, obviously (if it improves Grade 4 acne scars it will sure as fuck improve average skin).

Study: Tretinoin + microneedling absolutely mogs acne scars in 12 weeks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996784/

I've attached a picture showing the various Grades of scarring. As you can see, the results are insanely impressive for only 12 weeks of treatment.

View attachment 1642441

I recommend reading the full study as it is interesting and not too technical, but basically just use tretinoin every day, and microneedle with 1.5 mm depth every 2 weeks.

Some fag doing a step by step walk through of the routine:

Microneedling: dermaroller vs pen

A dermaroller is a wheel with a bunch of needles sticking out of it. An electric microneedling pen is an oscillating device which moves needles up and down in a stamping motion.

Pens are vastly superior to dermarollers because the needle enters perfectly perpendicular to the skin. With the roller, the needles enter and exit on an angle, adding risk of tearing.

Cheap pen I use:
https://beautyora.com/products/ora-electric-microneedle-roller-derma-pen-system-0-25-2-0-mm-range

TL;DR

Use tretinoin every day and microneedle with 1.5 mm depth every 2 weeks.

Need to do this asap!
Tret alone has made some acne scars on both my temples and cheeks very visible so need to use microneedle

Do you apply hylauronic acid after microneedling or just tret and moisturiser?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Ahrimancel
Also sunscreen + vitamin c + hylauronic acid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Ahrimancel

It red after RF in office?

Just don't go deep. Especially where the skin is thin

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

nothing i'm retarded and i didn't ur post bc i'm retarded

Im doing this but every 3-6 weeks a shallow-deep needling with PRP, also have the same pen as you but it cost 10bux and i guarantee it's exactly the same chinese piece of shit, it works though.

Last edited:

It's supposed to look like that, just do it on weekends and live the monastic life.

You can buy tret for 4usd the tube on the internet, i bought like 30 tubes more than 1 year ago.

Yeah, just saying 6k/yr is a lot. The results of this study were really impressive after only 3 months, even for Grade 4 scars.
U forgot to mention they did subcision too in that study.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
N

Need to do this asap!
Tret alone has made some acne scars on both my temples and cheeks very visible so need to use microneedle

It's cope. Don't listen to OP.

• JFL
Reactions: kuk
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Ahrimancel
N

Need to do this asap!

i just use my normal moisturizer but i could see that being helpful too

:feelstastyman: you don't seem very smart. acne scars are more than just depressions in the skin. obviously subcision helps the depressions, but it's also undeniable that tret + microneedling will reduce discoloration and promote collagen synthesis
That's the point I was making greycel. SUbcision was responsible for the improvements to atrophic scarring of the grade 3 and 4 patients. Tret + microneedling on its own is very much coping, unless it's for very, very superficial scarring.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
That's the point greycel. SUbcision was responsible for the improvements to atrophic scarring of the grade 3 and 4 patients. Tret + microneedling on its own is very much coping, unless it's for very, very superficial scarring.
the point of the thread is that this treatment clearly, measurably improves skin quality. are you seriously arguing that tret + microneedling is cope for improving skin quality?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007 and Ahrimancel
the point of the thread is that this treatment clearly, measurably improves skin quality. are you seriously arguing that tret + microneedling is cope for improving skin quality?
I think that most retail microneedling devices are cope. The in-clinic devices are much more powerful and effective. I have a Derminator 2, done a few sessions and it gave me a 4-6 week glow (at the expense of having very red skin for a week). The mechanism for collagn-maxxing from microneedling, involves breaking the skin so it forces the body to repair and produce excess collagen. I question how sustainable it is in the long run. It temporarily plumped my skin, but did not improve my atrophic scarring. As for tret, I use the highest concentration (0.1% gel) and it really hasn't done much for my skin. It hasn't even got rid of my acne, let alone given me skin texture gains.

Anecdotally tret + microneedling isn't a miracle worker. Maybe others will have better luck than me though. I am an abomination. Nothing works on me. I exist to suffer.

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and AlexBrown84
Can this fix my ice pick scars? I am already on tret for a year tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You need to get your Tret from Curology. Using Curology 0.14% Tretinoin Custom Formula is probably the best thing I've done for my skin. Literally had a model-tier glow within a week.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Ahrimancel
You need to get your Tret from Curology. Using Curology 0.14% Tretinoin Custom Formula is probably the best thing I've done for my skin. Literally had a model-tier glow within a week.
wouldnt a concentration this high not irritate the fuck out of your skin

wouldnt a concentration this high not irritate the fuck out of your skin
Of course it would if you don't build up a tolerance to it. You obviously shouldn't start out at such a high concentration.

But even if I do get bad dryness and flakiness (which pretty much doesn't happen anymore), I use Clobetasol and products to repair the skin moisture barrier and prevent transepidermal water loss.

• +1
It's supposed to look like that, just do it on weekends and live the monastic life.
if i do friday will i be good on sunday?

if i do friday will i be good on sunday?
You have to try, it depends how hard you go and how you recover, if i do on sunday im fine for monday.

You have to try, it depends how hard you go and how you recover, if i do on sunday im fine for monday.
damn. my only fear is like if it makes any marks in your face. Does it cause any permanent or long term damage?

• +1
I've been using a Derminator 2 since the end of January and seen some improvements in hair and skin, haven't tried tret. I will definitely give it a go.

What sunscreen do you use?