tretinoin 1 night, urea cream next night, derma stamp once a week. Try it for two months.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
This combo will de-age your skin.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and RobticaI
I had to switch from tretinoin daily, to every other day. It was making my skin red and peely. I do the derma stamp too, but usually once a month because I'm lazy, but this thread motivated me to do it once a week. I never tried urea cream though, but I will check it out.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
This combo will de-age your skin.
How do you dermastamp? Which one you use and do you do it under eyes as well or just rest of face

I had to switch from tretinoin daily, to every other day. It was making my skin red and peely. I do the derma stamp too, but usually once a month because I'm lazy, but this thread motivated me to do it once a week. I never tried urea cream though, but I will check it out.
yea you dont necessarily need to do it every week, wait till it heals.
How do you dermastamp? Which one you use and do you do it under eyes as well or just rest of face
Foto-Olev-Miheklmaa-033-1024x1024.jpg

When you stamp, the skin raises up. So if you have lines or sunken areas in the face, you want to stamp the places that are shallowed out so they will raise back up and level the skin out on the face. The sunken areas are right under eyes and nasolabial folds. the areas in between usually stay raised causing the wrinkle at the mid nose point, down to the jowel. You have to raise the areas under the eye and in the nasolabial fold area back up. Stamp in highlighted green area, and very lightly over creases and lines, over time(months) the lines will fade and the more heavily stamped areas will raise back up.

Dermastamp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, zharupodrugu, AscendingHero and 3 others
yea you dont necessarily need to do it every week, wait till it heals.

Foto-Olev-Miheklmaa-033-1024x1024.jpg

When you stamp, the skin raises up. So if you have lines or sunken areas in the face, you want to stamp the places that are shallowed out so they will raise back up and level the skin out on the face. The sunken areas are right under eyes and nasolabial folds. the areas in between usually stay raised causing the wrinkle at the mid nose point, down to the jowel. You have to raise the areas under the eye and in the nasolabial fold area back up. Stamp in highlighted green area, and very lightly over creases and lines, over time(months) the lines will fade and the more heavily stamped areas will raise back up.

View attachment 2024665
Have you personally had the results you desired using this method?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2