Tretinoin and hairloss : I debunk

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
Many people are effraid to start the treatment because they think that they will lose their hairs because of that.
Fortunaletly it's not the case.

Accutane (the stronger) causes temporary hair shedding (effluvium telogene BUT never MPB) because :
- Too much A vitamin in your body as it's oral treatment
- It also makes your scalp dry so it disturbs your scalp balance

However it doesn't happen with topical Tretinoin. Your body won't absorb A vitamin like it does with oral treatment, it will be a lot less.

One of my friend (and his mother) use tretinoin for 2 years and I can tell you that my friend uses A LOT of product. He litteraly finishs a Tretinoin tube in 2 weeks. He got a gorgeous skin and still has thick hairs. Absolutely no hairloss or shedding happened. Same for his mother.

There's reddit people who claim that they lose their hairs during the treatment. Yes, however it doesn't mean that Tretinoin is the factor : many factors are possibles. A post pregnant woman will shed a lot of hairs no mater if she takes Tretinoin or not.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
telogen effluvium can accelerate male pattern baldness though

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Akatlyn
is this in tretinoin?
It's not clear cut. In any case it might cause shedding, but if you aren't currently experiencing MPB (or are predisposed to it) you don't really have much to worry about.,

It's not clear cut. In any case it might cause shedding, but if you aren't currently experiencing MPB (or are predisposed to it) you don't really have much to worry about.,
im predisposed my 19 year old brother balding my 21 year old brother not balding at all and i dont show anything rn

jfl tretinion helps grow hair :lul:

im predisposed my 19 year old brother balding my 21 year old brother not balding at all and i dont show anything rn
awareness is key

you don't need to cuck your skin because there's a chance you can go bald

hair loss is mainly an accutane issue anyway

tretinoin is a jewish cream

Many people are effraid to start the treatment because they think that they will lose their hairs because of that.

Accutane (the stronger) causes temporary hair shedding (effluvium telogene BUT never MPB) because :

However it doesn't happen with topical Tretinoin. Your body won't absorb A vitamin like it does with oral treatment, it will be a lot less.

One of my friend (and his mother) use tretinoin for 2 years and I can tell you that my friend uses A LOT of product. He litteraly finishs a Tretinoin tube in 2 weeks. He got a gorgeous skin and still has thick hairs. Absolutely no hairloss or shedding happened. Same for his mother.

There's reddit people who claim that they lose their hairs during the treatment. Yes, however it doesn't mean that Tretinoin is the factor : many factors are possibles. A post pregnant woman will shed a lot of hairs no mater if she takes Tretinoin or not.

My family has used tretinoin since 1980s no one had hair loss

There's reddit people who claim that they lose their hairs during the treatment.
Reddit people are braindead they claim 0.25mg finasteride turned they anus numb JFL