Tretinoin gave me wrinkles, looksmin.me

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm now post wall subhuman filth at the age of 23, that worthless aging shit gave me 2 wrinkles under both my eyes, there are countless people online saying this, most of them even stated that the wrinkles didn't go away after many months, my skin now looks the worst it ever has, it looks as if all the youth had been sucked dry off my fucking face, my skin was youthful and beautiful now it has lost all its appeal, that shit literally aged me 20 years in 1 week, muh best antiaging tool idiots have aged me decades in just a week, not even when I was hardcore balding did I look this bad, look it up online there are countless examples of this with most saying that the wrinkles they got are permanent, one of the 2 wrinkles has dissapeared on both sides now, the other ones better leave soon or I'm commiting suicide before le big suRprisE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, looksseg, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
wrinkles.me

I'm now post wall subhuman filth at the age of 23, that worthless aging shit gave me 2 wrinkles under both my eyes, there are countless people online saying this, most of them even stated that the wrinkles didn't go away after many months, my skin now looks the worst it ever has, it looks as if all the youth had been sucked dry off my fucking face, my skin was youthful and beautiful now it has lost all its appeal, that shit literally aged me 20 years in 1 week, muh best antiaging tool idiots have aged me decades in just a week, not even when I was hardcore balding did I look this bad, look it up online there are countless examples of this with most saying that the wrinkles they got are permanent, one of the 2 wrinkles has dissapeared on both sides now, the other ones better leave soon or I'm commiting suicide before le big suRprisE.
damn

and that's why you just manage it down to a few pimples and small blackheads via Adapalene use

shouldve used sunscreen

Screenshot 2022 12 03 at 19 11 22 Search results

Welcome to my ignore list greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Deprived and RIPPED IRL
You need to moisturize

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and untouchable_coper
thst is sad, try microneedling ?

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Looknat this fucking wrinkly subhuman, tretinoin makes you old, it's a drug.

Youre not supposed to apply it de under eyes you fucking retard, my derma said .5-1 inch below

post pic or tales

furious scribblings from the slums of bangalore

What's his skincare routine?

Nigger semen up his anus every couple hours, just look at that faggot face

post pic or tales

Can't be seen much on pictures, leftmost pic is like 2 months ago before tret, no wrinkles, the other 2 I just took (notice how bad my skin got in general)
20221025 002133

I feel ruined, this crap better leave soon otherwise I'll do everything to get them out even if it means cutting off the skin with a knife.

My nigga your supposed to use moisturizer. Tret dries your skin out at first so it makes fine lines and wrinkles more prominent so you gotta moisturize 2x

My nigga your supposed to use moisturizer. Tret dries your skin out at first so it makes fine lines and wrinkles more prominent so you gotta moisturize 2x
Pretty much this. Tret/corticosteroid creams usually dry your skin out, even bha liquid does. You're supposed to apply moisturizer morning and night.

Many people here recommend against using tretinoin close to eyes, as it supposedly decreases fat pads therem

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Tretinoin minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen — a protein that provides a supple support network for your skin. Collagen production drops by about 1% every year.

You are subhuman with or without tretinoin nigga

• +1
Reactions: Torero
Wrinkles in my left eyelid have almost dissapeared, on my right they are now more faint, I will try again tret later but of 0.025 instead of 0.05 and I won't apply it in eye area

So fret will make my tremendous eye bags even worse?

So fret will make my tremendous eye bags even worse?

For some it improves everything, for others it qorsen and later improves, for others it only worsens and never improves.