Tretinoin has completely destroyed my skin

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
At first it was just wrinkles under my eyes and the skin looking older so I moisturized all the time, later on a fucking wrinkle appeared on my forehead, some days later the skin under my eye lid seems thinner and the constant black circles under my eyes I've always had looked darker than ever, and now my skin feels a lot more saggy and less elastic than some days ago, I've been on hgh all the time, my skin was feeling very thick and even more thick after getting on hgh but this death cream has overridden both my youth and the most powerful antiaging thing that exist (hgh), I'm never again touching even the plastic tub of those literal aging creams made by the devil himself, there are countless post of people stating both wrinkles and saggy skin some using it for as much as 2 years and it never getting bettter, muh just moisturize retards cannot explain about the literal saggy skin effect this shit is having, this shit is literally giving me the skin of one of those grotesque +60yo that has chunks of skin hanging off of their fucking face, I will never again touch this shit, I'm saving myself now, this saggy skin effect is a literal nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst, It'snotover, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
At first it was just wrinkles under my eyes and the skin looking older so I moisturized all the time, later on a fucking wrinkle appeared on my forehead, some days later the skin under my eye lid seems thinner and the constant black circles under my eyes I've always had looked darker than ever, and now my skin feels a lot more saggy and less elastic than some days ago, I've been on hgh all the time, my skin was feeling very thick and even more thick after getting on hgh but this death cream has overridden both my youth and the most powerful antiaging thing that exist (hgh), I'm never again touching even the plastic tub of those literal aging creams made by the devil himself, there are countless post of people stating both wrinkles and saggy skin some using it for as much as 2 years and it never getting bettter, muh just moisturize retards cannot explain about the literal saggy skin effect this shit is having, this shit is literally giving me the skin of one of those grotesque +60yo that has chunks of skin hanging off of their fucking face, I will never again touch this shit, I'm saving myself now, this saggy skin effect is a literal nightmare.

good time to rope while you still look decent. Open casket is preferable

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and Splinter901
good time to rope while you still look decent. Open casket is preferable

Dunno man, I'll fight the cops to death after going ER, those corrupt wagie subhumans need to die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Dystopian
retinol and matrixyl is all you need.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

sounds made up

I use .025 every other day and my skin is amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and makeme183
I use 0.05 every other day and at first signs of dryness I add one more day.

This shit is potent, it's no joke. Also I make sure to avoid eyelids not only because the skin is thin but because it can seriously fuck up your eyes and even your vision. It happened to some people.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrahminBoss and rand anon
I use 0.05 every other day and at first signs of dryness I add one more day.

This shit is potent, it's no joke. Also I make sure to avoid eyelids not only because the skin is thin but because it can seriously fuck up your eyes and even your vision. It happened to some people.

I always avoided eyelids

I use .025 every other day and my skin is amazing

how long did it take for u to work? did u had any effects at the beggining like the ones I'm describing?

Get bones to hold your skin together and never worry about this

• +1
Reactions: cancercell and rand anon
I always avoided eyelids

how long did it take for u to work? did u had any effects at the beggining like the ones I'm describing?
For like a week. I put moisturizer first then tret after 10 min for a buffer

For like a week. I put moisturizer first then tret after 10 min for a buffer

It apparently works differently for different people as there are comments online of people using it for +8 months and only seeing things get worse and they usually happen at the beggining.

reddit post started out at 0.1 every day no shit lol

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512
Go through the top posts and you'll see all of them having good results; one of them even used it for 16 years. At first you think tretinoin is only responsible for it, but when you read the comments and see what they say, you'll see they have an entire list of a routine they religiously adhere to. So therefore you probably shouldn't rely on just the tretinoin and incorporate a bunch of other skincare products into your routine.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 23554
Go through the top posts and you'll see all of them having good results; one of them even used it for 16 years. At first you think tretinoin is only responsible for it, but when you read the comments and see what they say, you'll see they have an entire list of a routine they religiously adhere to. So therefore you probably shouldn't rely on just the tretinoin and incorporate a bunch of other skincare products into your routine.

I'm using moisturizer, spf 60 sunscreen and cleanser, I will add vaseline and vitamin c and at if I don't kill myself at 29 I will replace my hgh production for an exogenous one + have to do a million of antiaging surgeries and other stuff as time goes on, I just don't know what to do my skin literally feels less thight and full than some days ago but those pictures make it see working but there are people all over the place with my side effects which makes me think that I'm part of the group that gets harmed from tretionoin.

oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg

I'm using moisturizer, spf 60 sunscreen and cleanser, I will add vaseline and vitamin c and at if I don't kill myself at 29 I will replace my hgh production for an exogenous one + have to do a million of antiaging surgeries and other stuff as time goes on, I just don't know what to do my skin literally feels less thight and full than some days ago but those pictures make it see working but there are people all over the place with my side effects which makes me think that I'm part of the group that gets harmed from tretionoin.

oxu0zhvwwrj91.jpg
Good luck bhai, you shouldn't rope at 29, just keep trying to see what works best for you. You got this bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: Splinter901
Same, acne scars un changed, acne breakouts slightly less possibly, skin texture is more rough, like my skin became thinner, its less naturally oily. Lol at tret. Its wierd tho cause my acne is moderate at best, so tret should work perfectly well for it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
All of them are coping

What do you mean?
Healthy hormones, avoiding sun on face, good sleep and diet are enough to have very good skin. Tret if it works for acne is Godsend but the way it works is sinister

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Healthy hormones, avoiding sun on face, good sleep and diet are enough to have very good skin. Tret if it works for acne is Godsend but the way it works is sinister
Oh, right. Well yeah, of course they are coping then haha, they got shitty skin so they had to fix it with skincare products.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Oh, right. Well yeah, of course they are coping then haha, they got shitty skin so they had to fix it with skincare products.
Tretinoin didn't do anything for my acne or skin, my skin looks worse while acne is the same, almost 5 months of using it. I wonder why God does this to me ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Tretinoin didn't do anything for my acne or skin, my skin looks worse while acne is the same, almost 5 months of using it. I wonder why God does this to me ngl
Maybe you need to increase the strength? I saw a black chick on that sub and her skin didn't get rid of the acne either but she did improve. And she was on it for a year I think.

Maybe you need to increase the strength? I saw a black chick on that sub and her skin didn't get rid of the acne either but she did improve. And she was on it for a year I think.
Im using 0.05% which is good enough and i read higher strenght just means it will start working faster not more effectively. My acne is absolutely moderate tier so tret should have completely cleared my face from it by now. Tret doesn't take longer then 3 months to show results, if it doesn't then there's some problem. I wonder what tho, in theory it should cuck my acne. My hypothesis is that the cream base is counterintuitive, it has fatty acids so it possible clogs my pores, so i should maybe get the gel version instead

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Tretinoin increases collagen and induces inflammation, apply tretinoin with fish oil to get rid of side effects bro

you posted earlier too that tret fucked you up
why didn't you just stop instead of hopping on again ?
maybe you're allergic to it , or to some component in the formulation ?
do you use sunscreen ?