Tretinoin reverses almond eye surgery?

R

ritalinredemption

Iron
I was wondering, if you get lower eyelid retraction surgery, would using Tretinoin on the lower eyelids tighten them and cause them to drop again? @benignice any thoughts?

I‘ve been talking with @benignice about use of Tretinoin, and although it seems to be fine to put on my face everyday it seems to make my under eye areas look like leather, so thought it might cause the lower eyelids to retract more so.

Thoughts?

I know almost nothing about surgeries so couldn't comment, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
Imagine carigg about Skincare when all you're doing it making yourself look like a fag

Get surgery or we will never sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1106 and 2 others
I know almost nothing about surgeries so couldn't comment, sorry.
No worries, helpful always! can you comment on tretinoin tightening and potentialy lowering the lower eyelid without surgery?

Did your under eye improve with retinol like real improvement? or just tightness that even people cant see change?

Imagine carigg about Skincare when all you're doing it making yourself look like a fag

Not sure if you're being ironic.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
No worries, helpful always! can you comment on tretinoin tightening and potentialy lowering the lower eyelid without surgery?
What about it? Yes, it makes the skin look better and tighter- how that would relate to the amount that it would change the eye shape I don't know.

This guy nose his shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Vidyacoper and her
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Vidyacoper and her
What about it? Yes, it makes the skin look better and tighter- how that would relate to the amount that it would change the eye shape I don't know.
Because if it tightens the lower lid enough, wouldn’t it cause it to retract ? Causing skeletal show?
Did your under eye improve with retinol like real improvement? or just tightness that even people cant see change?
Its too early to say, i would Say its better on some days but lately its been very dry leathery

Because if it tightens the lower lid enough, wouldn’t it cause it to retract ? Causing skeletal show?
I sure as fuck it doesn't hope skeletal show.
I assume you mean scleral show? In which case, no idea.

Tretenoin shouldn’t be applied on the tear troughs or anywhere near.

View attachment 302873
hey, why not? I cant zoom in n the pic you posted so not sure what its trying to show? Thank you for the input! Always great to learn something

I thought it’s acceptable if you do a very low percentage diluted with moisturizer?
Same, looking forward to what @PapiMew has to say

cope. Big misconception
do you have any evidence to support this? Ive been applying it under eyes and I’m curious as to whether i should continue or stop

do you have any evidence to support this? Ive been applying it under eyes and I’m curious as to whether i should continue or stop
UsfuNEw.png

Both dont have studies tho so dont take my word on that

UsfuNEw.png

Thanks for the input! Where did you find the screenshot? Would be cool to find the source

@benignice FYI if you have anything to comment on this screenshot

UsfuNEw.png

The skin around your eyes is more likely to get red and flaky. Source: my face

D49nxog.jpg

That red spot eventually got a lot bigger (couldnt find pics unfortuantely) and it would start burning if I even put moisturizer or any more retin on it. Was applying 0.05% on my entire face 3-4 times per week (every other day). Nowhere on my face except those spots next and slightly under both of my eyes got flaky and red like that.

I can still get it irritated like that if I apply too much, and ive been using retin for 6 months now. I only apply small amounts to it at the end, like whats left on my fingers. easier to tolerate now.

The skin around your eyes is more likely to get red and flaky. Source: my face

D49nxog.jpg

That red spot eventually got a lot bigger and it would start burning if I even put moisturizer or any more retin on it. Was applying 0.05% on my entire face 3-4 times per week (every other day). Nowhere on my face except those spots next and slightly under both of my eyes.

I can still get it irritated like that if I apply too much, and ive been using retin for 6 months now. I only apply small amounts to it at the end, like whats left on my fingers. easier to tolerate now.
They said in the source that you should stop when it irritates like that

Thanks for the input! Where did you find the screenshot? Would be cool to find the source

@benignice FYI if you have anything to comment on this screenshot
If your skin can take tretinoin under your eyes, go for it. If not, either discontinue use or decrease frequency of use.

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
They said in the source that you should stop when it irritates like that
Oh, unfortunate. I can tolerate it better now, but it remains a weak-point where my skin is more likely to irritate.

• +1
Reactions: Almu