Tretinoin under eyes

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Clinically deformed
So I've been putting Tretinoin under eyes for a month and I noticed that my eyelids got tighter, especially when smiling/squinching it becomes kinda like an aegyosal. Is this a good thing? Also I've been putting Hyaluronic acid toner on my upper eyelid and lower eyelid, since it plumps the skin. My eyes become a bit thicker or hydrated.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, mulattomaxxer and LastHopeForNorman
how close? right up to your eyelashes? doesn't that burn you?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
how close? right up to your eyelashes? doesn't that burn you?
yea even up to it, i think tretinoin also helps with hair growth even thought I put castor oil and careprost. My under eyelashes are growing fast

yea even up to it, i think tretinoin also helps with hair growth even thought I put castor oil and careprost. My under eyelashes are growing fast
personally i wouldnt do that. sounds kind of dangerous wtf? also aegyosal when you smile is cope. it only matters when its there with a neutral face

Iu lilac photo edam entertainment2000x1270 696x442

personally i wouldnt do that. sounds kind of dangerous wtf? also aegyosal when you smile is cope. it only matters when its there with a neutral face

View attachment 1341961
nah, my eyelid went up neutral face. Worth it since it tightened and isn't droopy. less schleral show

I have been thinking about this.
If your fat pads are decent already, don't do it.

But if you have hypoplasia like me and need an implant anyway, you have nothing to lose by putting tretinoin around your eyes, the implant will eventually compensate and you'll have great skin.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I have been thinking about this.
If your fat pads are decent already, don't do it.

But if you have hypoplasia like me and need an implant anyway, you have nothing to lose by putting tretinoin around your eyes, the implant will eventually compensate and you'll have great skin.
yea i need an implant or lefort 2-3 depending on what my doctor says i have a sunken in midface where both my orbitals are lacking development. My eyes are extremely hooded, that's what saves my eye area, it's compact, but lacking protection due to lack of projection

BAD idea as FUCK. Retinols/oids migrate, they will get into your eye. Putting it just on your face and not near eyes is enough so it will help eye area. You only need 1 tiny drop for whole face. I put a bit on my upper neck and my lower neck was red with irritation.

BAD idea as FUCK. Retinols/oids migrate, they will get into your eye. Putting it just on your face and not near eyes is enough so it will help eye area. You only need 1 tiny drop for whole face. I put a bit on my upper neck and my lower neck was red with irritation.
doesnt irritate it at all, i also put hyaluronic acid toner and moisturizer, it's tightening which is lifefuel. Never got it in my eyes. I don't put it near my eyes just the bags, never on my eyelids