Looksmaxxing journey

A

alaind

Iron
Hi I am 20 years old male, I tried few looksmaxxing techniques in last 1year, saw some changes but I wasn't consistent enough to make a big difference so I will start to my serious looksmaxxing journey from now. The way I look, my skin, my eye area and my body shape reminds me how ugly of a creature I am. Those things destroyed my confidence, I lost my social skills because I truly can't feel enough. I feel depressed 7/24 and I know the real reason for this. For my whole life I tried my best to be a good person but slowly I start to realise that in this fucked up world all most people care about is the way you look. I had many friends and 2-3 girlfriends and saw so many disrespectful actions from most of them, My subhuman girlfriend disrespected me in any way she can and after resisting to her for so long I broke up and even she called me ugly after 2years of relationship :D.

But remember If you are good looking enough you can get away with pretty much anything, people will tolerate your bad actions (jeremy meeks is good example of this).I will end it all, I will do whatever it takes to reach to my desired look(might consider doing hardmaxx in following years). From today there will be no more destructions, I will limit my screen time, I will focus on gym, uni and looksmaxxing and that's it.

I will share my before and after on 24.09.2024

Key things I will focus on

Skin

No junk food
3x🥕 per day
eat more fruit and quality meat
wash face with cold water every night
Use sunscreen spf50, retinol, azaleic acid, niacinamide 10%+4% TXAA , benzoyl peroxide(occasionally)
Supplementing with 25k beta carotene, zinc and milk thristle

Eye area
Eyelid pulling 100reps(25x4 times a day)
Try to squint as much as possible
Forced closing 10x 10seconds per day
Castor oil on eyelash
Dye eyelashes once a month
Eye drops occasionally
Cream,volufiline, caffeine for under eyes
Might bonesmash undereye area

Jawline
Use jawersize for 4x20 mins a week
Occasionally chew gum for weak side
Bonesmash chin for 4x20mins per week
15mins of thumbpulling everyday
Hard mew 20 mins everyday
Before sleep tape mouth and use nose straps

Lips
Brush with honey 2x a week
Aquaphor cream 3x a week
Hyaluronic acid and vaseline everyday

Body
4x gym per week(push pull repeat)
Intensity over volume.
Main focus shoulders, abs and forearms
Caffeine and carbs only before gym

Hair
Do not wash it more than 2x a week
Use conditiner and coconut oil religiously
Hair cut for sides every 20days

Mental health
(I am very suicidal for last couple of months)

I will do 5-10mins of meditation everyday
Gratitude journalling everyday
Will try to read some books about stoicism
Take cold showers both for mental clarity and debloating Jeremy meeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, cheerio, coispet and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Costcosuperstore, Axii and 4 others
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: alaind
stfu new fag normie

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Hi I am 20 years old male, I tried few looksmaxxing techniques in last 1year, saw some changes but I wasn't consistent enough to make a big difference so I will start to my serious looksmaxxing journey from now. The way I look, my skin, my eye area and my body shape reminds me how ugly of a creature I am. Those things destroyed my confidence, I lost my social skills because I truly can't feel enough. I feel depressed 7/24 and I know the real reason for this. For my whole life I tried my best to be a good person but slowly I start to realise that in this fucked up world all most people care about is the way you look. I had many friends and 2-3 girlfriends and saw so many disrespectful actions from most of them, My subhuman girlfriend disrespected me in any way she can and after resisting to her for so long I broke up and even she called me ugly after 2years of relationship :D.

But remember If you are good looking enough you can get away with pretty much anything, people will tolerate your bad actions (jeremy meeks is good example of this).I will end it all, I will do whatever it takes to reach to my desired look(might consider doing hardmaxx in following years). From today there will be no more destructions, I will limit my screen time, I will focus on gym, uni and looksmaxxing and that's it.

I will share my before and after on 24.09.2024

Key things I will focus on

Skin

No junk food
3x🥕 per day
eat more fruit and quality meat
wash face with cold water every night
Use sunscreen spf50, retinol, azaleic acid, niacinamide 10%+4% TXAA , benzoyl peroxide(occasionally)
Supplementing with 25k beta carotene, zinc and milk thristle

Eye area
Eyelid pulling 100reps(25x4 times a day)
Try to squint as much as possible
Forced closing 10x 10seconds per day
Castor oil on eyelash
Dye eyelashes once a month
Eye drops occasionally
Cream,volufiline, caffeine for under eyes
Might bonesmash undereye area

Jawline
Use jawersize for 4x20 mins a week
Occasionally chew gum for weak side
Bonesmash chin for 4x20mins per week
15mins of thumbpulling everyday
Hard mew 20 mins everyday
Before sleep tape mouth and use nose straps

Lips
Brush with honey 2x a week
Aquaphor cream 3x a week
Hyaluronic acid and vaseline everyday

Body
4x gym per week(push pull repeat)
Intensity over volume.
Main focus shoulders, abs and forearms
Caffeine and carbs only before gym

Hair
Do not wash it more than 2x a week
Use conditiner and coconut oil religiously
Hair cut for sides every 20days

Mental health
(I am very suicidal for last couple of months)

I will do 5-10mins of meditation everyday
Gratitude journalling everyday
Will try to read some books about stoicism
Take cold showers both for mental clarity and debloatingView attachment 2816462
nigga how tf you not know how many gfs you have. Is it 2 or 3? Classic bullshitter trying to make himself feel better. Do us a favor and kys

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I am new gen for sure I found this whole looksmaxxing stuff from tiktok but even before this trend I was blackpilled person I just didn't know the term or community for improving face back in day I thought all I can do is gymmaxx and this is far from the truth

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and shieldzz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69 and alaind
nigga how tf you not know how many gfs you have. Is it 2 or 3? Classic bullshitter trying to make himself feel better. Do us a favor and kys
In some casses you don't put a name for a thing 1 of them was situationship and other 2 was for long term

Btw I am 6'3 and that's probably only halo I have. With below avarage looks I had many chances to get into relationships but I just didn't want to because of trauma I got from past ones

It is between 2 and three
I guess he had 2.63108 girlfriends

Last edited:
It is between 2 and three
I guess he had 2.63108 girlfriends
If you had a single brain cell you would understand what I meant by that sentence

Btw I am 6'3 and that's probably only halo I have. With below avarage looks I had many chances to get into relationships but I just didn't want to because of trauma I got from past ones

Attachments

• 4019801_3995833_3979448_3979301_VID_20240225150937 (1).mp4
    8.3 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
belive in u man

• +1
Reactions: alaind
shut the fuck up bitch

Nah sum ppl have so many they forget js like me ive had from 0-100 (ive had 0)