Tretinoin users GTFIH

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

do you put vaseline under your eyes to avoid fatpad burn?

@BrahminBoss
@acceptitsover

Last edited:
You shouldn't apply it on your undereyes, dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: ZaC
i want extra protection for my undereyes, accidents happen
You're fine lol. If you use the cream version of tret and stay under your cheekbones it shouldn't get there. If it accidentally gets too close just wipe it off. Even then, once every so often won't do anything.

You're fine lol. If you use the cream version of tret and stay under your cheekbones it shouldn't get there. If it accidentally gets too close just wipe it off. Even then, once every so often won't do anything.
i was using tret for 3 months and i was putting it under eyes without knowing that it causes damage, atm i use taz. Do you think the damage is done already with 3 months?

Just eat raw meat to clear skin

i was using tret for 3 months and i was putting it under eyes without knowing that it causes damage, atm i use taz. Do you think the damage is done already with 3 months?
If you took before pics you can compare side by side to see. That's really the only way to tell.

If you're worried because of this thread, you shouldn't. The guy already had really prominent cheekbones, and maybe all the tret did was make the skin slightly thinner. That shouldn't be too noticeable for you unless you have incel-tier undereye support.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Tai Lung
0 fat loss happen due to Tretinoin. It's the complete opposite on the long term : the undereye area will look better due to collagen

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung
My best friend uses Tret for 2 years. He uses a lot and undereyes too. His undereyes area now looks good and better than before Tret.

Tret DOESN'T cause fat melting. Please
It justs thin a little your derm AT THE BEGINNING then it makes it thicker

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and andy9432
My best friend uses Tret for 2 years. He uses a lot and undereyes too. His undereyes area now looks good and better than before Tret.

trust me bro theory

Can vouch for this. Im 29,5 years old been using tretinoin 0.1% since Late August 2022. I was then 28 years and 2 months old. My skin texture was nuked before, and dark circles prominent as always. Tretinoin has helped, it took a while, but i finally see the fruits of the labor.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Akatlyn
Or just don’t apply it to your under eyes like you’re supposed to:ROFLMAO:

why you want me to suffer? is it because my dick mogs yours?
You mog shit bro and you know it your mom throat is full of my sperms