Tretinoin users, when did you notice a significant result?

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Kraken
Been on it 4 months (0.025%), skin has improved but I’d thought I’d have clear skin by now tbh. Maybe it’s the strength but I heard that the results are the same after 1 year for every strength.

Also never had a pizza face, just some hyperpigmentation and red spots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, PYT and Mrinfinityx
0.025 never worked for me. Saw extremely quick results on 0.1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Mouthbreath and Moggedbyevery1
Been on it 4 months (0.025%), skin has improved but I’d thought I’d have clear skin by now tbh. Maybe it’s the strength but I heard that the results are the same after 1 year for every strength.

Just melt ur fate pads without acnee to treat theory when they are other collagen boosters external appliance options

Just melt ur fate pads without acnee to treat theory when they are other collagen boosters external appliance options
melting my fat pads slightly would be looksmax? why not tret then? :love:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

all in E3D, EOD, ED schedule

adapalene 6 mos -cool change in texture, especially under eye
XXX-then .025 for 7-8 mos - massive change in texture, almost glassy
0.05 for 1 mo - wasnt feeling it, went back on 0.025
took a debauchery work break for 4 mos plus lot of sun, out of gym, shit food etc, skin kinda went to shit
on 0.025 for a month now, literally back to XXX in one month

ig im a good responder to retinoids

so, you cant just stop using OTC acne medication when using retin a. you have to use treatments like clinda 1 + benzo perox 5 at AM (or AM+noon) to kill spots. retin a can only prevent spots, it doesnt cure acne, although it does bring them to the surface faster. not to mention you can still get spots anyhow. so have everything in hand. its a fucking war

if you need to know clinda x benzoper schedule, search for benzoyl peroxxide post with my name in reposne to natives old acc post. or read clear skin by dr. flandermeyer

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Its gradual. Ive been on it for a little over a year and my acne/blackheads are mostly gone. 6 months of that was 0.025 and the other 6 0.05. Might switch to 0.1 soon. Def up the dose

For acne, 2.5% Benozyl Peroxide did more results. I was skeptical until I tried it

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Cidre enjoyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back