Tried blackpilling guy from my work

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I overheard a guy from my work talking to coworkers about how he does so much for his gf, but she doesn't care for him. So I started explaining some minor lookstheory and blackpill stuff. He started agreeing with me on some things and I said I was going to show him some videos explaining it more in-depth. Then I told him how he should just forget about that girl and get another girl because he is tall, white, popular in high school, and not bad looking. That said, people around us started going "that's not true, that's racist". Then I told them white is the most preferred race and one of the girls said "muh Asian guys are hot".

So, then I decided to just go into my work's private discord (which i previously had left due to having my rights taken away for posting too much blackpill memes) and send the videos so they could all see, and they agreed. Then one bluepilled bitch told the admins to remove me from the group. So fucking stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heroinfather, RichardSpencel, G O D and 5 others
cuck him bro

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 3 others
Very well done. High T move tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: G O D, kobecel, nibbamaxxing and 1 other person
Based and autistic

Good shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
I have news for you.. Incels are everywhere in 2019 but not all of them admit it :D

I have some male coworkers who happen to be "single guys". They've been single for as long as i have known them, (years).. We never really talk about women.I could try and blackpill them but i can't be bothered. They would just call me weird.

Being incel is just an accepted fate. They work. Go home, masturbate, watch TV, swipe 10000 times on tinder with no luck and go to sleep.That's their reality.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, fobos, kobecel and 4 others
im trying to blackpill my roomate. hes chadlite aryan dating a literal 0/10 obese chick. his first long term relationship but he mogs her so hard I can't even look in their direction.

• WTF
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
what video? Faceandlms?

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Femoids and chads want to deny the blackpill very badly and pretend chad is just attractive because of personality, charisma and humor.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and G O D

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Preaching black pill irl is peak of autism

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Preaching black pill irl is peak of autism
blackpill needs to be spread bro

don’t bring autism into this :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: G O D