Tried making a friend today

Orvik

Orvik

Equinox
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
2,607
Reputation
3,373
Today at school we had something called community day where 0 classes are in place and we all do activities with other kids to meet new people etc. Myself, an ADHD Bull, attempted to make friends with the opposite sex today which was an absolute failure. I tried talking to one and randomly I started day dreaming and then proceeded to start smirking, which I guess she got weirded out by. After that, we all went outside to the field, where I attempted to socialize with another girl, which ended up in me getting fully ignored and no response. No friends made in the past 2 years, quite the brutal life.
 

Similar threads

vux
Replies
2
Views
30
vux
vux
Heartache
Replies
8
Views
63
Scarso
Scarso
romanstock
Replies
0
Views
29
romanstock
romanstock
IndecentEyes
Replies
18
Views
72
yex
yex
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
15
Views
113
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • DrRodger
  • Orvik
Back
Top