Tried selling things as a salesman today and just 2 people bought stuff from me because I dark triad maxxed. I look low trust and like a terrorist.

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ’ฆ
It's over for my salesman career. Absolutely over. Should have looked like a prettyboy. Fuarkkk. It's over. How do I get more sales as a sales man. Over for my buzzcut

Attachments

• VID_40890808_134454_481.mp4
    403.7 KB
It's over for me . I lost my job at the part time call center because I abused the customer. I lost my job at the nearby cafe because I poured coffee at a customer . I lost a job at an antique shop because I was flirting with the wife of the owner. And now I'm not even hitting my daily sales target because I dark triad maxxed . It's over for me

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Wdym, if u were dark triad u wouldโ€™ve sold more?
U r just delusional, touch grass homeboy

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It's over for me . I lost my job at the part time call center because I abused the customer. I lost my job at the nearby cafe because I poured coffee at a customer . I lost a job at an antique shop because I was flirting with the wife of the owner. And now I'm not even hitting my daily sales target because I dark triad maxxed . It's over for me
Did u actually do these things or are u joking:oops:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
  • JFL
Wdym, if u were dark triad u wouldโ€™ve sold more?
U r just delusional, touch grass homeboy
Dark triad means low trust so they think I'm kinda selling a fake knockoff product

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Dark triad means low trust so they think I'm kinda selling a fake product
Oh u mean low trust lookz
I thought u meant being dark triad

Yer makes sense, mega rip, try a low trust job like a bodyguard

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
Oh u mean low trust lookz
I thought u meant being dark triad

Yer makes sense, mega rip, try a low trust job like a bodyguard
I'm 5'10 manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: slayer69
It's over for my salesman career. Absolutely over. Should have looked like a prettyboy. Fuarkkk. It's over. How do I get more sales as a sales man. Over for my buzzcut
What exactly did you try to sell?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
Two sales a day is good but maybe not depending on the product

But if I saw you in mall trying to sell something I would walk past and ignore you xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Solidcoin
Over for me if rich customers like you ignore me. What are the first things you'll look at for a salesman
Two sales a day is good but maybe not depending on the product

But if I saw you in mall trying to sell something I would walk past and ignore you xD

Over for me if rich customers like you ignore me. What are the first things you'll look at for a salesman
First one is if they donโ€™t have an annoying third world English accent. Instant turn off. Then if they are similar to me, like if theyโ€™re mulatto. If theyโ€™re not mulatto then Iโ€™d want it to be cute girl that speaks good english. If not mulatto or girl, then a youthful looking white guy

Maybe just target people with your pheno? Unless you have perfect American English accent

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
Mines very good accent for an indian. I kinda mix british and american accent
First one is if they donโ€™t have an annoying third world English accent. Instant turn off. Then if they are similar to me, like if theyโ€™re mulatto. If theyโ€™re not mulatto then Iโ€™d want it to be cute girl that speaks good english. If not mulatto or girl, then a youthful looking white guy

Maybe just target people with your pheno? Unless you have perfect American English accent

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
are you just cold approaching people on the streets or something

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Usually customers approach me and I tell them about the product and they kinda leave. This guy who works here sold 26 airpod cases today. But he looks giga high trust. That's the only difference I guess. I explain and tell then the same way as he does. And for an airpod case there isn't any explanation or stuff to do . Tried cold approaching I guess maybe 10 customer's today . All of them straight up ignored me
like give context, how do sales go for you?

• +1
Usually customers approach me and I tell them about the product and they kinda leave. This guy who works here sold 26 airpod cases today. But he looks giga high trust. That's the only difference I guess. I explain and tell then the same way as he does. And for an airpod case there isn't any explanation or stuff to do . Tried cold approaching I guess maybe 10 customer's today . All of them straight up ignored me
Your approach is shit.

Firstly when they come over, be polite and smile and say hi. Then start asking them how long they have been looking for airpod cases and ask them what sort of thing they are looking for, then with that info you then start talking about your product, and subtly giving an explanation of why your product is better than others - don't overplay it though otherwise it looks like you're dumping shit on them.

• +1
Hmm sounds good but I don't know if I'll be able to do it. I'm not a patient guy. I hate being submissive towards customers. I'll try this tomorrow at work tho
Your approach is shit.

Firstly when they come over, be polite and smile and say hi. Then start asking them how long they have been looking for airpod cases and ask them what sort of thing they are looking for, then with that info you then start talking about your product, and subtly giving an explanation of why your product is better than others - don't overplay it though otherwise it looks like you're dumping shit on them.

• +1
Hmm sounds good but I don't know if I'll be able to do it. I'm not a patient guy. I hate being submissive towards customers. I'll try this tomorrow at work tho
you are an idiot tbh, you are trying to sell items. You need to be nice to them but still be somewhat assertive and get your point across. Building rapport with customer is good way to get sale, you need to listen to them and shit. I plan on working in sales for a year at one point in my life tbh

you are an idiot tbh, you are trying to sell items. You need to be nice to them but still be somewhat assertive and get your point across. Building rapport with customer is good way to get sale, you need to listen to them and shit. I plan on working in sales for a year at one point in my life tbh
I'll definitely try this tomorrow and report what happens. I think you're do extremely good at sales

• +1
I'll definitely try this tomorrow and report what happens. I think you're do extremely good at sales
I hope so yeah, I feel like I can pull it off since I am quite a friendly person irl and am very adept at reading social situations

• +1
Your iq is very high and you're a good person too.
I hope so yeah, I feel like I can pull it off since I am quite a friendly person irl and am very adept at reading social situations

• +1
Your iq is very high and you're a good person too.
You can do well in sales too bro, just change your approach and look at what the successful guys are doing. Politeness and compliments win most people over tbh

• +1
You can do well in sales too bro, just change your approach and look at what the successful guys are doing. Politeness and compliments win most people over tbh
Sure bhai

• +1
careermogs me to death :feelswah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING
Fancy airpods covers.
I have no idea what are these, before selling a niche product you should train yourself in selling more common items: cigarettes, candy, snacks, etc. Hang a suitcase on you with this stuff, and go in crowded places: markets, schools, bus&train stations, airports, busy roads, etc. and start shouting: "Cigarettes, candy, snacks! Very good, very cheap, sir! Get your stuff right here!".
Do this for 8-10 hours/day for at least a month, you will become a much better salesman and be able to sell anything.
ibr-1982263.jpg
5d0f8c74d6d86751cef5fed8.w800.jpg
5d0f582c2acc74cc856e1692.w800.jpg

Tbb I saw your face before, and you look friendly and nt, not low trust.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
I have no idea what are these, before selling a niche product you should train yourself in selling more common items: cigarettes, candy, snacks, etc. Hang a suitcase on you with this stuff, and go in crowded places: markets, schools, bus&train stations, airports, busy roads, etc. and start shouting: "Cigarettes, candy, snacks! Very good, very cheap, sir! Get your stuff right here!".
Do this for 8-10 hours/day for at least a month, you will become a much better salesman and be able to sell anything.
ibr-1982263.jpg
5d0f8c74d6d86751cef5fed8.w800.jpg
5d0f582c2acc74cc856e1692.w800.jpg
Hmm I used to sell lays chips before

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917

Users who are viewing this thread

Back