Tried to be friends with a woman yesterday

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Today she's already asking me for a $200 loan, jfl. No use being friends with women theory confirmed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LostYouth, turkproducer, Effortless and 5 others
Orbits me

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and turkproducer
Wise words, i had only one female friend in my life and she constantly asked me to pick her up somewhere with my car or asked for money, never done that.
other guys are doing this now. Woman constantly push their limits and searching with how much they can get away. But like a few guys here said, it’s only a symptom, the real problem are the men who let this happen, they have hope to get some pussy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Time Travel
Wise words, i had only one female friend in my life and she constantly asked me to pick her up somewhere with my car or asked for money, never done that.
other guys are doing this now. Woman constantly push their limits and searching with how much they can get away. But like a few guys here said, it’s only a symptom, the real problem are the men who let this happen, they have hope to get some pussy

Here I was thinking that maybe I should get some female friends instead of wanting something from them all the time. I was wrong

Never happened to me I've made my female friends but me stuff and give me rides