Trimax CCW + Wraparound jaw implant will make me chadlite/chad?

Wym? I don’t have an underbite if that’s what you’re asking, the space between my top front teeth is supposed to be aligned with the space in my bottom front teeth but instead it sits in the middle of a tooth
thats not a class 3 malocculsion thats called a crossbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
thats not a class 3 malocculsion thats called a crossbite
That’s what I used to think it was too but my dentist said it’s a mild class 3 malocclusion, he could just be retarded though, I’ll have to see what the ortho says

• +1
s
its a common combo: cross bite with an underbite (I also have it :( )
shut up chad you dont have shit only stacy pussy in your mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244
its a common combo: cross bite with an underbite (I also have it :( )
I don’t think I have an underbite though, there’s nowhere in my mouth that my bottom teeth stick out under my top teeth, in the front my top teeth have a bit of an overjet if anything

• +1
s

shut up chad you dont have shit only stacy pussy in your mouth.
i have a bite like OP but normal forward growth, it's kinda weird tbh, most 3th class are recessed retarded-looking apes

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i have a bite like OP but normal forward growth, it's kinda weird tbh, most 3th class are recessed retarded-looking apes
You look like a dog and this feminine upturned nose :sick::sick::sick:

guys like me slay in russia or stay as an incel forever?
Russian girls like masc men or big skulled asians.
You are none of them. Your hope is sea or Kazakhstan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Russian girls like masc men or big skulled asians.
You are none of them. Your hope is sea or Kazakhstan
over for me, im getting mogged by HAPA prettyboys and robust mongols

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
What do you guys think? Ik my eyes are shit but I have a good colour and bimax should ascend them a bit anyways, might give them a neutral tilt since I have no under eye support, if that doesn’t work I’ll get infraorbital implants, but those are the only 3 major surgeries I’ll consider. I already look pretty masculine despite having no bones
You've posted this question at least 3 times now. No, a surgery or two is not going to make you a chad. It doesn't matter what kind of surgery you get. You have ugly, lazy-looking eyes and a plain, unappealing overall look. That's not fixable with surgery. You're not going to be a chad. You're going to look like a fairly generic normie guy no matter what. Stop whining on here and do something useful.

You've posted this question at least 3 times now. No, a surgery or two is not going to make you a chad. It doesn't matter what kind of surgery you get. You have ugly, lazy-looking eyes and a plain, unappealing overall look. That's not fixable with surgery. You're not going to be a chad. You're going to look like a fairly generic normie guy no matter what. Stop whining on here and do something useful.
Trimax ccw is like 3 surgeries in one and will change my face a ton as well as give my eyes more support I don't see where you're coming from, and a wraparound implant will ascend anyone with forward growth

Get ur palate widened, put in implants, get braces, then go for the surgery

I don't see where you're coming from, and a wraparound implant will ascend anyone with forward growth
If you already believe this, then why are you posting the question? Plenty of implants look like shit TBH.

Get ur palate widened, put in implants, get braces, then go for the surgery
Is MSE better than sarpe or does it matter which I get? I'd rather sarpe because I don't want wear an expander for a year before I can get braces

If you already believe this, then why are you posting the question? Plenty of implants look like shit TBH.
Yeah because some people get ridiculous looking implants, or get implants before they get recession fixed, if you get one that suits you it's pretty much guaranteed to look good and if not then just get it removed

Is MSE better than sarpe or does it matter which I get? I'd rather sarpe because I don't want wear an expander for a year before I can get braces
No, Sarpe is better, but more costly. Do SARPE if u have the funds

Yeah because some people get ridiculous looking implants, or get implants before they get recession fixed, if you get one that suits you it's pretty much guaranteed to look good and if not then just get it removed
By implants i meant dental implants for the teeth u pulled as a kid

Bimax CCW makes philtrum shorter, never seen a case where it makes it longer, regular bimax maybe
nothing shortens the philtrum lol its just the angle of the after picture. how can any sort of bimax remove soft tissue in the midface area Lol

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
nothing shortens the philtrum lol its just the angle of the after picture. how can any sort of bimax remove soft tissue in the midface area Lol
I read something that your nose being upturned after bimax will pull it up so it won't look as big

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I read something that your nose being upturned after bimax will pull it up so it won't look as big
yeah but irl youll still see the long face. in pictures it would just kinda be masked as if you were tilting your head up but irl youd notice it Lol

Ok, i thought u pulled adult teeth. How is ur wisdom teeth?
Dentist says I need all 4 pulled because they're growing in sideways and will push my teeth together but i haven't noticed any issues with them so I will talk to my ortho incase my dentist is being a sneaky jew, if I do need them pulled ill get bone grafting but I would prefer to keep them because getting wisdom teeth pulled can fuck you for life I've heard

yeah but irl youll still see the long face. in pictures it would just kinda be masked as if you were tilting your head up but irl youd notice it Lol
Ccw fixes long face tho doesn't it? And a wraparound implant would give more width so it would help it look less long right?

Dentist says I need all 4 pulled because they're growing in sideways and will push my teeth together but i haven't noticed any issues with them so I will talk to my ortho incase my dentist is being a sneaky jew, if I do need them pulled ill get bone grafting but I would prefer to keep them because getting wisdom teeth pulled can fuck you for life I've heard
Try to do everything in ur power not to get them pulled. its only worth getting them pulled for trimax if that requires it. always get bone grafts afterwards as u said aswell.

Try to do everything in ur power not to get them pulled. its only worth getting them pulled for trimax if that requires it. always get bone grafts afterwards as u said aswell.
I'll ask my ortho what else can be done so I can keep them, if I get them pulled for trimax will they pull them during the operation or months before?

ccw fixes droopy nose and thin lips
Having bigger lips and less droopy nose will make my philtrum look shorter tho won't it?

I'll ask my ortho what else can be done so I can keep them, if I get them pulled for trimax will they pull them during the operation or months before?
they pull them first thing when u start the operation

Ccw fixes long face tho doesn't it? And a wraparound implant would give more width so it would help it look less long right?
bimax cant actually remove the soft tissue to give a shorter midface. think about it, in theory it wouldnt make any sense because where would the tissue go? and a wrap around implant wouldnt do that either. youd have to like, literally get OBO

bimax cant actually remove the soft tissue to give a shorter midface. think about it, in theory it wouldnt make any sense because where would the tissue go? and a wrap around implant wouldnt do that either. youd have to like, literally get OBO
Would it be worth it for me to get OBO or would trimax ccw and implant be enough for me to slay? I wouldn't even consider obo tbh that shit sounds scary

Would it be worth it for me to get OBO or would trimax ccw and implant be enough for me to slay? I wouldn't even consider obo tbh that shit sounds scary
if you get OBO you may have to get surgery to decrease pfl or increase depending on the circumstance for the eye breadth apart measurement. as to whether youll slay or not, i cant say 100% because im not a woman

If you really believed that, you wouldn't have to repeatedly post these questions. You are fishing for compliments and reassurance.

if you get OBO you may have to get surgery to decrease pfl or increase depending on the circumstance for the eye breadth apart measurement. as to whether youll slay or not, i cant say 100% because im not a woman
Isn't obo for far apart eyes tho? Mine are a good distance apart

yeah but how else can you balance a longer midface besides a lip lift?
I might get a lift lip then but I heard that can give u gay lips

If you really believed that, you wouldn't have to repeatedly post these questions. You are fishing for compliments and reassurance.
Yeah I need reassurance it helps me cope knowing that if I just save some money for surgery I can slay in a few years