Trimax + Rhino in 10 Days

BlackKaiser

BlackKaiser

Iron
I have a Trimax and rhinoplasty (nose job) scheduled in 10 days with a surgeon who is very Black pilled. Does anyone have any advice on recovery?

Additionally, I will be with a family member after the surgery and I don't want them to know that I had rhinoplasty. Are there any signs, such as bandaging or scars, that will make it obvious that I had surgery on my nose immediately after surgery?

Additionally, I will be with a family member after the surgery and I don't want them to know that I had rhinoplasty. Are there any signs, such as bandaging or scars, that will make it obvious that I had surgery on my nose immediately after surgery?
No, it's exactly like a cartoon. They unwrap your face and you have a completely new face without any blood, swelling, bandages, incisions, stiches, cast, constant mucus streaming out of your nose - just a brand new nose.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Albatroz7, prince_, ALP and 1 other person
not at all. if your surgeon isnt a fake one he’d also wipe every ones memory of ur old nose so youre good

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
It sucks but it will be over quickly

I have a Trimax and rhinoplasty (nose job) scheduled in 10 days with a surgeon who is very Black pilled. Does anyone have any advice on recovery?

Say that : it was just puberty or if it has scars just say you crashed whit a bicycle you fucked up your nose and then growed back perfectly

Say that : it was just puberty or if it has scars just say you crashed whit a bicycle you fucked up your nose and then growed back perfectly
I'm not concerned of the results change but rather right after the surgery is over if there is gonna be any visible way to tell I had work done on my nose after surgery such as a cast. I realize there may be a cast, but I can play it off as long as the rest if my face is bandaged up as well. That's why I am asking for those that did rhino and Bimax was it obvious you had rhino as well?

I'm not concerned of the results change but rather right after the surgery is over if there is gonna be any visible way to tell I had work done on my nose after surgery such as a cast. I realize there may be a cast, but I can play it off as long as the rest if my face is bandaged up as well. That's why I am asking for those that did rhino and Bimax was it obvious you had rhino as well?
say that a cat scratched you

literally only greycels acc get shit done here lmfao🤣

Good luck bro. I’m saving up

Unless the person is a retard, it will be obvious. When I had bimax, they put a cast on my nose to keep it from moving, even though I didn't have rhino. I explicitly told my family that I wasn't having nose surgery, and they still thought I had nose surgery because of the cast, even though I didn't.

The rest of your face won't be bandaged. It'll be swollen though. But you will have a cast, tape, and bloody gauze on your nose. And your nose will be leaking blood and snot. And you will have to take care of it, clean it and stuff.