True Identity of @averagejoe

Indo_Chad

Indo_Chad

Banned
@averagejoe larps as a french chad who says he slays bitches everyday

After some quick hacking and implementing advanced AI facial recognition throughout the internet,
I found out something eye opening.......

The truth is,
All those videos and pics he posts are nothing but AI-created shit made to fool incels on an obscure gay forum as an alter ego of what he could have been if he hadn't fallen prey to drugs and became homeless.

Here is some forensic level proof If you think I am larping:

^ This man you see right here is the real @averagejoe everyone knew about throughout his time on various incel forums

But these are his current images that he keeps on spamming here without anyone asking

Intresting isnt it? How did this rat looking clown
became a gigachad?

Confused?

So is Everyone

Well, the realty is......

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, what we all have been thinking of some kind of gigachad turns out be a sad sad schizophrenic tales of some homeless crackhead living under NYC making deepfakes to make KHHV incels jealous on an obscure gay forum

Tagging incels

@StreegeReturn

@the BULL

@Biiyo03

@StrangerDanger

@Preston

@germanlooks

@Gargantuan

@8PSLcel

@AscendingHero

@inferiorpispot234

@Niko69

@TRUE_CEL

@Bvnny.

@Anstrum95

@ArvidGustavsson

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, blatonslatt, zeshama and 40 others
I’ll give you first reply since nobody has done it already

• So Sad
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Pity reply

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Vain786, Deleted member 20376 and 1 other person

After some quick hacking and implementing advanced AI facial recognition throughout the internet,

The truth is,
All those videos and pics he posts are nothing but AI-created shit made to fool incels on an obscure gay forum as an alter ego of what he could have been if he hadn't fallen prey to drugs and became homeless.

View attachment 1886033

^ This man you see right here is the real @averagejoe everyone knew about throughout his time on various incel forums

But these are his current images that he keeps on spamming here without anyone asking

View attachment 1886042

Intresting isnt it? How did this rat looking clown View attachment 1886044became a gigachad?

Confused?

So is Everyone

View attachment 1886040

View attachment 1886045View attachment 1886033

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, what we all have been thinking of some kind of gigachad turns out be a sad sad schizophrenic tales of some homeless crackhead living under NYC making deepfakes to make KHHV incels jealous on an obscure gay forum

View attachment 1886050

Tagging incels

@StreegeReturn

@the BULL

@Biiyo03

@StrangerDanger

@Preston

@germanlooks

@Gargantuan

@8PSLcel

@AscendingHero

@inferiorpispot234

@Niko69

@TRUE_CEL

@Bvnny.

@Anstrum95

@ArvidGustavsson

Brutal no tag

As I said, if you guys wanna see how I actually look like you can always join my discord lmao. I go on camera with users from here and talk about various topics. It’s actually not rocket science

@StreegeReturn @Lars @fucclife @forevergymcelling @jahsuuu

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18931 and 3 others
Damn u didn’t tag me (number 1 crisick ambassador)

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 11097
Lol I mean what can you reply to a thread like this tbh

btw its just a jk

Sorry man I just copy pasted this tag list from some random post
Dox him

• Woah
As I said, if you guys wanna see how I actually look like you can always join my discord lmao. I go on camera with users from here and talk about various topics. It’s actually not rocket science

Explain this pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
What you ordered :

What came through:

@averagejoe what is going on here? I thought you were one of the few true chads on this forum !

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Germania, justinzayn and 11 others
What a pencil necked cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, AscendingHero, Indo_Chad and 1 other person

What is your discord?

Inb4 muh went to the gym. Remember he says he doesnt lift and still manages to pack muscles

I don’t go to the gym sorry buddy

You can always join my discord with the rest of your curry crew if you want. Just don’t be in disbelief when I hop on camera alright?

I don’t go to the gym sorry buddy

You can always join my discord with the rest of your curry crew if you want. Just don’t be in disbelief when I hop on camera alright?
so this is not you?

what you see online

vs what he actually looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, tombradylover, pneumocystosis and 8 others
prolly just got jaw implants bro

He got surgery

True tbh inb4 his fan replies with muh curry see the dark circles eyebrows ears the chin.
It's not possible to can't grow a square chin with weight loss
It's not possible to change the shape of the eyebrows with puberty weightloss or mewing
It's not possible to get rid of dark circles with puberty weightloss or mewing it's get worse with age and low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 9779
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
You can do all the mental gymnastics you want in this world, you can even have a gold medal, it still won't change reality lmao
You’re an incel buddy get a grip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and Deleted member 15468
You can do all the mental gymnastics you want in this world, you can even have a gold medal, it still won't change reality lmao
why mental gymnastics those are just natural candids of you so they are the best pictures that represent u unlike those professional taken frauded ones to make you as good looking as possible, if some rando on the street picked up their phone and snapped a photo of you youd look like this and u know it

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15468

The truth is,

View attachment 1886033

View attachment 1886042

Intresting isnt it? How did this rat looking clown View attachment 1886044became a gigachad?

Confused?

So is Everyone

View attachment 1886040

View attachment 1886045View attachment 1886033

View attachment 1886050

Tagging incels

@StreegeReturn

@the BULL

@Biiyo03

@StrangerDanger

@Preston

@germanlooks

@Gargantuan

@8PSLcel

@AscendingHero

@inferiorpispot234

@Niko69

@TRUE_CEL

@Bvnny.

@Anstrum95

@ArvidGustavsson

Crisick being lumped in with incels for deep fake that’s vicious from that Reddit normie 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
why mental gymnastics those are just natural candids of you so they are the best pictures that represent u unlike those professional taken frauded ones to make you as good looking as possible, if some rando on the street picked up their phone and snapped a photo of you youd look like this and u know it
View attachment 1886146View attachment 1886147

If you say so son.

You can always just ask people that have seen me on discord calls where I was literally using the most unflattering angles and they can decide if I look anything like those pics

@height @mightyravendark @StreegeReturn

If that's the case then I will accept whatever you say lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, height, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
Crisick being lumped in with incels for deep fake that’s vicious from that Reddit normie 🤣🤣
it's funny because she's some good looking mentally ill girl

On a serious note he is mostly legit mainly his lower third I’ve talked to unbiased users who saw him about this. He looks better in photographs but is also very good looking irl but I think he got some work done for sure which worked out well I guess. Some of his stories are just flat out bullshit tho no one gets scouted by 4 modeling companies at once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823
If you say so son.

You can always just ask people that have seen me on discord calls where I was literally using the most unflattering angles and they can decide if I look anything like those pics

@height @mightyravendark @StreegeReturn

If that's the case then I will accept whatever you say lmao
i see why you are wearing glasses now too tbh

Btw I didn't make this thread questioning if @averagejoe is real or not, I just randomly stumbled upon this video of that homeless man who looked identical to some of those "pre-ascension" or "morphed" pics of him floating around here

Its just a jk

He is good looking in some of the videos he posted.

Its just a jk
keep pussying out like do a western iranian. Unlike your hometown ones that don't care to take bullets for muh female rights. Disgrace

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Deleted member 11097 and Indo_Chad
On a serious note he is mostly legit mainly his lower third I’ve talked to unbiased users who saw him about this. He looks better in photographs but is also very good looking irl but I think he got some work done for sure which worked out well I guess. Some of his stories are just flat out bullshit tho no one gets scouted by 4 modeling companies at once
The fact he got surgery is painfully obvious- it’s borderline cringe that he denies it when his whole eye area changed in his late 20s.

The rest of the stuff seems to check ou aka he is actually the guy in the pics albeit maybe they’re touched up and edited a bit.

I don’t know why he inists on lying about surgery on a forum where it’s literally encouraged- the fact he so obviously lies about this makes me question his other claims despite the fact he does seem to back them up quite well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
keep pussying out like do a western iranian. Unlike your hometown ones that don't care to take bullets for muh female rights. Disgrace
Tf nigga why you getting hyper? It was just a jk from the starting to the end

Chill out boy you take all this autism way too seriously for your own good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Tf nigga why you getting hyper? It was just a jk from the starting to the end

Chill out boy you take all this autism way too seriously for your own good
it's obviously banter bhaijan.
Now let's fight makin and let him harrass our pms

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and House Lannister
The fact he got surgery is painfully obvious- it’s borderline cringe that he denies it when his whole eye area changed in his late 20s.

The rest of the stuff seems to check ou aka he is actually the guy in the pics albeit maybe they’re touched up and edited a bit.

I don’t know why he inists on lying about surgery on a forum where it’s literally encouraged- the fact he so obviously lies about this makes me question his other claims despite the fact he does seem to back them up quite well
He is actually a pathological liar or mentally ill chad. Apparently he said he was a university professor as well ☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Nah man that nigga has already raped my dms at this point
I made a 5 line post about him then he sent 15 paragraphs to me in PMs and made a thread trying to roast me true story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Indo_Chad
DOWN IN OHIO SWAG LIKE OHIO

I made a 5 line post about him then he sent 15 paragraphs to me in PMs and made a thread trying to roast me true story
Same obv some kind of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Btw @Niko69 , @5ft1 or @TRUE_CEL

Can any of you delete my account? I was just in this website to pass some time but now got something that will keep me 100% occupied.

Had fun here ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
Btw @Niko69 , @5ft1 or @TRUE_CEL

Can any of you delete my account? I was just in this website to pass some time but now got something that will keep me 100% occupied.

Had fun here ngl
You can delete your account yourself, I think. In the banner, press your avatar and then choose Delete account. I can give you a permanent ban, however, if you wish to keep your account and return to it later.

You can delete your account yourself, I think. In the banner, press your avatar and then choose Delete account. I can give you a permanent ban, however, if you wish to keep your account and return to it later.
Yeah Perm ban would work too

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Gengar