True Identity of @averagejoe

wait a minute,all this time I thought those pics were of crisick
is crisick = @averagejoe
@DoctorLooksmax ,what surgeries do you think he got for his eye area ?
crazy ascension,proof that you can go from MTN to chad via hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21620, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Yeah Perm ban would work too
Bhai what happening? What good? Say a nice proper goodbye at least u fag how dare you leave like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Indo_Chad
Yeah Perm ban would work too
Could you quickly post in any thread in Ratings? Then I can give you a ban from there. Tried searching myself but it seems you only post in Off-Topic.

• JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad
What
As I said, if you guys wanna see how I actually look like you can always join my discord lmao. I go on camera with users from here and talk about various topics. It’s actually not rocket science

@StreegeReturn @Lars @fucclife @forevergymcelling @jahsuuu

Whats your discord server?

Bhai what happening? What good? Say a nice proper goodbye at least u fag how dare you leave like this
Nah man its I applied for an internship in Singapore and I just heard today I am in. I legit fly out next week and would be there untill Jan

But bro dont worry I will most probably join back in Jan and that too from college, so gonna make some slay threads for sure :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Had a good time cause of users like u and our 6'5 @the BULL

Hope you all still be here by the time I return (I mean its just 3-4 months)

Have a good one man!! Fucking MENA MOGGER chad

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 18840
If you say so son.

You can always just ask people that have seen me on discord calls where I was literally using the most unflattering angles and they can decide if I look anything like those pics

@height @mightyravendark @StreegeReturn

If that's the case then I will accept whatever you say lmao
yeh crisick is top 3 psl chad

Nah man its I applied for an internship in Singapore and I just heard today I am in. I legit fly out next week and would be there untill Jan

But bro dont worry I will most probably join back in Jan and that too from college, so gonna make some slay threads for sure :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Had a good time cause of users like u and our 6'5 @the BULL

Hope you all still be here by the time I return (I mean its just 3-4 months)

Have a good one man!! Fucking MENA MOGGER chad
What a high inhib good boy. Leaving because I said so :soy:

He squinch maxxed @StrangerDanger

Proof that anyone can become 8psl giga chad.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I made a 5 line post about him then he sent 15 paragraphs to me in PMs and made a thread trying to roast me true story
Send link brother
He dare insult my bro? I shall examine these claims

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
As I said, if you guys wanna see how I actually look like you can always join my discord lmao. I go on camera with users from here and talk about various topics. It’s actually not rocket science

@StreegeReturn @Lars @fucclife @forevergymcelling @jahsuuu
Can you pm me your Snapchat brother? No homo

wait a minute,all this time I thought those pics were of crisick
is crisick = @averagejoe
@DoctorLooksmax ,what surgeries do you think he got for his eye area ?
crazy ascension,proof that you can go from MTN to chad via hardmaxxing
I’m not sure- lower lid retraction for sure t seems like but honestly both his upper and lower eyelids look v different , also I think infraorbital rim implants too perhaps

Honestly I don’t know I just know he didn’t fucking do that without surgery or frauding - either he’s frauding the fuck out of the pics (he has posted vids so I think this is unlikely). Or he got surgery and is just trolling everyone saying he didn’t (more likely imo)

Tbh I think he’s higher than MTN before , like he was always at least a strong HTN- then ascended to chad/ giga chad in certain pics with long hair

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Honestly I don’t know I just know he didn’t fucking do that without surgery
I'm 100% sure he got surgery.No way you can transform like that after puberty
Tbh I think he’s higher than MTN before , like he was always at least a strong HTN- then ascended to chad/ giga chad in certain pics with long hair
He had a round face and prey eyes in his before pic,so basically an average face(I don't know his height,so could be HTN if he's tall)

If we consider eye area, jaw and height to be the most important features of a man's attractiveness,where face > height...

sub5-major failos in both
LTN = major failos in 1 (NCT or ultra recessed jaw)
MTN=average in both (no halos or failos)
HTN=halo in one
chadlite=halo in both + short
chad=halo in both + tall
gigachad=chad + 6'4 and up

each class ascends 1 point with height (for ex - HTN + height = chadlite)

frame isn't included in this classification cuz
1.It can be achieved by anyone without hardmaxxing( by busting your balls at the gym and juicing if you aren't genetically predisposed)
2.Chico proved that frame isn't needed to be a gigachad

Last edited:
@averagejoe larps as a french chad who says he slays bitches everyday

After some quick hacking and implementing advanced AI facial recognition throughout the internet,
I found out something eye opening.......

The truth is,
All those videos and pics he posts are nothing but AI-created shit made to fool incels on an obscure gay forum as an alter ego of what he could have been if he hadn't fallen prey to drugs and became homeless.

Here is some forensic level proof If you think I am larping:

View attachment 1886033

^ This man you see right here is the real @averagejoe everyone knew about throughout his time on various incel forums

But these are his current images that he keeps on spamming here without anyone asking

View attachment 1886042

Intresting isnt it? How did this rat looking clown View attachment 1886044became a gigachad?

Confused?

So is Everyone

View attachment 1886040

Well, the realty is......

View attachment 1886045View attachment 1886033

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, what we all have been thinking of some kind of gigachad turns out be a sad sad schizophrenic tales of some homeless crackhead living under NYC making deepfakes to make KHHV incels jealous on an obscure gay forum

View attachment 1886050

Tagging incels

@StreegeReturn

@the BULL

@Biiyo03

@StrangerDanger

@Preston

@germanlooks

@Gargantuan

@8PSLcel

@AscendingHero

@inferiorpispot234