True male friendship is rare but is not a joke

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
Hearing this take that a lot of mail friendships are fake and There’s only competition. But that really only depends on the scenario that you were brought into with your male friends if one of you guys is Chad and another is an normie Normie’s gonna feel jealous. But if you guys are both Chad you have an abundance imagine Tyrone and Chad fighting each other over a girl. Doesn’t happen right?:feelshmm: The only true friends you have are the ones when you were an incel and ascended. Other than that if they treat you nicely after your ascension. They are obviously fake .

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Fred Stankovich and Kazey
I get it tbh, I'm on the same level lookswise with my friend group and there's no real competition. Except for one fatcel in the group that look jealous and constantly rambling on how tired of life he is lol.

most "men" are bitches

• +1
Reactions: zura, fukmylyf and Autismcel
if you’re not a subhuman it’s harder to make a real friend than get almost any sort of girl

Hearing this take that a lot of mail friendships are fake and There’s only competition. But that really only depends on the scenario that you were brought into with your male friends if one of you guys is Chad and another is an normie Normie’s gonna feel jealous. But if you guys are both Chad you have an abundance imagine Tyrone and Chad fighting each other over a girl. Doesn’t happen right?:feelshmm: The only true friends you have are the ones when you were an incel and ascended. Other than that if they treat you nicely after your ascension. They are obviously fake .
Real friendships only last until age 14 after that it’s competition