Truecel gets LL and genio but still looks subhuman

D

Deleted member 30679

rice
It's over not even hard maxxes and surgery maxxes can save you if you are a true truecel

He gets genio but still looks shit

He goes to a third world country for LL and gets botched

He puts all this time and effort into surgery and gets one of the most expensive looksmaxxes yet he is still an incel because of his face.

I believe not even surgery can save this man but yet he still tries over and over again even considering a bimax. I feel so bad for this guy, he does all of this just to get mogged by a random 6'3 teenager.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, WeiWei, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
it's his fault according to @5.5psl :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
bro the first 10 seconds where they give him the mirror and he realises he looks as truecel as ever even after expensive surgery
:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, GalacticHero, BongMog and 1 other person
I just finished fapping to PAWGs

Didnt he die?

Didnt he die?
Screenshot 20230627 025348

No he didn't he still recovering from the LL to this day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 30679
i think im blind. i dont see any difference

At least he tried

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Artemis
He needs to lose fat, get eye surgery, some supra implant, fat grafting, and some eyebrow transplant and he can be a normie. There is always a number of surgeries that can ascend you..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, zura, Deleted member 30863 and 3 others
He needs to lose fat, get eye surgery, some infra implant, some eyebrow transplant and he can be a normie. There is always a number of surgeries that can ascend you..
Maybe you should tell him this
Judging from his YouTube videos he seems retarded, going to third world countries to get your limbs broken

Last edited:
It's over not even hard maxxes and surgery maxxes can save you if you are a true truecel

He gets genio but still looks shit

He goes to a third world country for LL and gets botched

He puts all this time and effort into surgery and gets one of the most expensive looksmaxxes yet he is still an incel because of his face.

I believe not even surgery can save this man but yet he still tries over and over again even considering a bimax. I feel so bad for this guy, he does all of this just to get mogged by a random 6'3 teenager.

he mogs the guy in ur profile pic hahah

Yes, his pretty famous now for his failed efforts in ascending, without a good base it's all pretty pointless and risky...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
He needs to lose fat, get eye surgery, some supra implant, fat grafting, and some eyebrow transplant and he can be a normie. There is always a number of surgeries that can ascend you..
Someone tell, WHY DON"T FAGGOTS LOSE WEIGHT FIRST?

It is fucking no brainer: he does not even fucking know what his face looks like until he is lean...

But instead, he jumps into Bimax, LL, wtf?

UTTER RETARD. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, TheAnomaly, Squirtoutmabooty and 2 others
Someone tell, WHY DON"T FAGGOTS LOSE WEIGHT FIRST?

It is fucking no brainer: he does not even fucking know what his face looks like until he is lean...

But instead, he jumps into Bimax, LL, wtf?

UTTER RETARD. :feelsrope:
He's was 5'11 before LL too lmao

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

JFL this is what this nigga had to went through, had his skull open just to still be subhuman brutal

Never began for him, never will.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Imagine getting surgery before losing weight

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain

JFL this is what this nigga had to went through, had his skull open just to still be subhuman brutal

nigga looks like a water body on that video

Yes, his pretty famous now for his failed efforts in ascending, without a good base it's all pretty pointless and risky...

I think this is the most brutal thing can happen to a man.

• you lost all of your savings
• people will mock you for wanting to be taller
• you can’t fucking walk anymore
• people will think you’re pathetic for losing your legs this way
• those Indians psychopaths doesn’t even give a fuck to the fact you lost your legs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Gonthar