(TRUECEL TRAIT) At school, I got insulted and shit on by foids AGAIN

Deleted member 6997

Deleted member 6997

Cuckologist
Stuff like this has happened many times already.

Today, for NO REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eye contact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name-callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 2403 and 6 others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Catch them bullying you in a video then make it viral.

Cope you have hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6997
Tales from the copypasta of some looksmax nigger.

• JFL
C48575A8 92D8 4495 BE5F E68350F2CEBA

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

@TraumatisedOgre thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6997

Today, for NO REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eye contact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name-callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i think ive seen this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 2403
where tf do you live girls unironically call you an ugly nigger jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
i read some of his threads in .co and here.

Im very sure ive seen this thread and that that is his.
i'm stunned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6723

Toth you can ascend after I make my guide on middle third you will ascend

• JFL