Truly strong chins are so extremely rare IRL among young men.

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
0c6f3952e85db188bd06884ed5c103b8.jpg
When I truly strong I dont just mean non recessed. Very few young guys have a massive bony protrusion below their lower lip like gandy does above. Even guys with good jawlines often lack a truly powerful chin.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Legit, my chin would be a lot stronger if I got my lower incisors pushed back in.

My chin is projecting beyond my upper lip, is it good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I
When I truly strong I dont just mean non recessed. Very few young guys have a massive bony protrusion below their lower lip like gandy does above. Even guys with good jawlines often lack a truly powerful chin.
I have a strong jaw and chin

I see more women with strong lower third than men irl tbh. It's like a symbol of the reversed gender power : we're living in a gynocentric society.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
My friend got breastfed for 2 years and he's the only one of us with a prominent and strong chin, still low T af but damn ni*ga....

is it wide from the front?
Not giga wide, but decently wide.
My friend got breastfed for 2 years and he's the only one of us with a prominent and strong chin, still low T af but damn ni*ga....
Fuck man.
I got fed formula.
Also my parental T is low.

Not giga wide, but decently wide.

Fuck man.
I got fed formula.
Also my parental T is low.
You're good then.
Being breast fed for 3 years = instaant giga chad

@Enigmatic93 you aspie, having a chin that protrudes too much is not good.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
@Enigmatic93 you aspie, having a chin that protrudes too much is not good.
Would you say gandy's does? I think its the ideal level of protrusion. I agree that it can look comical if taken to an extreme.

i have one probably same tier as gandy or Close to it but nothing outstanding jaw sadly.

and not to say that by far my father's one mog mine and gandy one hard

I know a 5'6" kid who has an extremely protruding chin and he looks like handsome squidward

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
I see more women with strong lower third than men irl tbh. It's like a symbol of the reversed gender power : we're living in a gynocentric society.
sad shit
Would you say gandy's does? I think its the ideal level of protrusion. I agree that it can look comical if taken to an extreme.
his is good

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
it's cope, height, width and shape of chin are much more important than protrusion

• +1
Yep. Perfect male facial development is just awe-inspiring when you come across it.

Those dudes that have dense protruding chins WITHOUT having an underbite are simply a sight to behold.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
FatJattMofo

A1

• WTF
Reactions: Petsmart
everything is important
no, protrusion doesn't mean much. You can have great protrusion but bad height, shape or width and you wull look subhuman. Vice versa and you will look vety good. Just look at meeks or barret for example

• +1
I know a guy that has a strong projecting chin, he of course gets approached by many girls even though he's short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman_god13, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
I know a guy that has a strong projecting chin, he of course gets approached by mane girls even though he's short
height is cope

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I know a guy that has a strong projecting chin, he of course gets approached by many girls even though he's short
Height theory destroyed yet again.

• +1
Reactions: Trynaascend and SikKunt
Height theory destroyed yet again.
It is an anecdote though, so not proof of anything really. It's the same as the retards on cucktears saying they know an indian janitor with a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 245 and Chadelite
just wait till i am age 20 or something like that
It's the same as the retards on cucktears saying they know an indian janitor with a girlfriend.
I know an indian janitor with a girlfriend

• WTF
eye area is good ?

It's normal, good brow ridge though. He's around 5 foot 7 like me.
pheno ?
anything else good about him ?
lifefuel if so tbh

pheno ?
anything else good about him ?
lifefuel if so tbh
Idk what you want me to say about his pheno, he's Belgian white guy looks masculine with his good lower third, light eyes.

• +1
Idk what you want me to say about his pheno, he's Belgian white guy looks masculine with his good lower third, light eyes.
height is Cope somehow then

It is an anecdote though, so not proof of anything really. It's the same as the retards on cucktears saying they know an indian janitor with a girlfriend.
Yeah I know I was just trolling.

But face is still most important

Height is mostly just a disqualifier. A good face wins the gold medal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and SikKunt
Yep. Perfect male facial development is just awe-inspiring when you come across it.

Those dudes that have dense protruding chins WITHOUT having an underbite are simply a sight to behold.
:feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

@Lifewasted we have the same issues bro :
top tier chin, good jawline from side, very masculine side with grood brow ridge but meh wideness of jaw from front due to high gonial angle/rounded gonion

but he wouldn't stand a chance again't me at 6ft 3,
sorry but 5ft 7 is too short to mog that unless i have like psl 4.5 or below face

but he wouldn't stand a chance again't me at 6ft 3,
sorry but 5ft 7 is too short to mog that unless i have like psl 4.5 or below face
If your skin color is something other than white then you're the one that'll get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
@Lifewasted we have the same issues bro :
top tier chin, good jawline from side, very masculine side with grood brow ridge but meh wideness of jzw from front due to high gonial angle
It's low intergonial distance thh, or your interzygomatic distance is wider than your intergonial distance

• So Sad
It's low intergonial distance thh, or your interzygomatic distance is wider than your intergonial distance
intergonial distance is fine.
but my zygos are wider than my jaw...

high set zygos are cope compare to wide jaw... sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
If your skin color is something other than white then you're the one that'll get mogged
over for tyson beckford
over for arab gigachads
over for latino gigachads
over for non whites
if u aren't white in 2019 then u are psl 4 max

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and SikKunt
squared, strong chin theory is legit

• Love it
over for tyson beckford
over for arab gigachads
over for non whites
deal with it

over for tyson beckford
over for arab gigachads
over for non whites
I'm just saying whites have the highest SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
intergonial distance is fine.
but my zygos are wider than my jaw...

high set zygos are cope compare to wide jaw... sad shit
Time to fillermaxx ngl

• Love it
Time to fillermaxx ngl
ngl i will do it when i fixed my UEE with fat graft and slight droppy tip of the nose.
thanks god i have good basis in term of Bones will not benefit from.any osteotomies.

we'll widen this shit

ngl i will do it when i fixed my UEE with fat graft and slight droppy tip of the nose.
thanks god i have good basis in term of Bones will not benefit from.any osteotomies.

we'll widen this shit
Yeah I have good zygos and orbitals + nose. Lower third is my biggest flaw. I already fixed my chin. Gonna try hyaluronic acid next year, if the result looks satisfactory I'll probably get perma fillers or fat transfer for durable effects

• Love it
Slightly past lips is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yeah I have good zygos and orbitals + nose. Lower third is my biggest flaw. I already fixed my chin. Gonna try hyaluronic acid next year, if the result looks satisfactory I'll probably get perma fillers or fat transfer for durable effects
just kill me i would kill for having hunter eyes...
but i've legit never Seen anybody from my pheno with it i Guess i have to deal with it.

then you'll probably have hollow cheeks.
have you good forward growth / maxila ?