TRUMP ASSASINATION ATTEMPT UPDATE: FALSE FLAG OPS, ANTI-CHRIST, PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING ILLUMINATI CARDS, 2 SHOOTERS, SOY BOY PATSY, POLICE COMPLICIT

King Solomon

King Solomon

Zephir
1.) TRUMPY BEAR=ANTI-CHRIST
A.) AC comes in his own name (JOHN 5:43)
B.) Has a mouth of a Lion (Rev 13:2/Dan 7:4)
C.) AC=Arrogant and magnifies himself above others (Dan 8:25/11:36)
D.) AC=Extremely Boastful (Dan 7:8/8:25 & Rev 13:5)
E.) AC throws truth to the ground (Dan 8:12) had 30,000 mistruths in office
F.) AC denies the father and the son (1 John 2:22) Stated he doesn't need God's forgiveness
E.) AC= vile person ( Dan 11:21)
F.) AC and estate Honors the God of forces (Apollo) (DAN 11:38) gold silver precious stones and pleasant things. In his estate he has a large painting on the ceiling that displays apollo and below the god is gold, silver, precious stones and pleasant things.
G.) AC=connected to Gold (REV 13:18) His obvious obsession qith gold matches King Solomon and him honoring pagan gods like Apollo fulfills this description.
H.) AC is called the little horn (Dan 7:8). Trump appears 2x in the KJV bible 1 Corinthians 15:52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16
I.) AC has a covenant with Many ( Dan 9:27) AC is supposed to put together a 7 year agreement between Israel and her neighbors referred to as the covenant with many. Trumpy Bear has talked about doing a middle East peace plan since the mid 1980's calling it the ultimate deal and calls it the deal of the century. Trump made this deal in 2020 as his Abraham Accords laid the foundation for the covenant with many. He made a joke that he wanted to call it the Trump accords. This Treaty is supposed to be changed to include all nations and create the one world government later which Trump is going to do when he returns as president.
J.) The AC qill love $ as it's the root of all evil (Tim 6:10) This is essentially greed. The man that happens to match the descriptions AC also talks about money, "My whole life I've been greedy, greedy greedy for money, I grabbed all the $ I could get, I'm so greedy - Donald J Trump (The Art of The Deal)
K.) AC has the ultimate Ego to call himself GOD in the third Temple (Thes 2:4) As you know they're currently building the third temple in Israel today. This is supposed to happen after he survives an assassination attempt. Perhaps he will announce himself as Saviour of the world and replaces Jesus Christ. Who else has this monstrous EGO that matches all the other descriptions of the AC? He has already called himself the chosen one, thanked those who said he was the second coming of God to Israel, agreed that only Jesus is better than he is, embraced the notion that he's the savior of America. With his history of elevating himself over every person on earth, would it be a shock for him to elevate himself over Jesus and to be not just the savior of America but the savior of the world? This is inevitable for him to make such a claim.
L.) The AC shall receive a wound to the head but it shall heal and the whole world shall be amazed and follow the Beast ( REV 13:3) Could this be the recent wound to the right side of Trumps head that he received during the assassination attempt yesterday? He's recovered and has increased his following exponentially since this incident. Winning the presidency is inevitable.

2.) FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS:
A.) COPS COMPLICIT
As you should already know the Snipers were on the roof hours before the shooting. They were looking directly at the kid for about 3 minutes as he set up. They never even pulled the trigger and just watched the kid the entire time. Standard protocol for presidential protection is they're cleared to shoot any lethal threat immediately. They do not need to wait for an order. They have clearance to execute to protect the president at all times for lethal threats. As soon as that kid got up on the roof with the gun he should've been instantly killed. I'm guessing someone qas telling them not to shoot until he shoots first.

B.) LOGIC: If the Jews wanted trump dead he'd be dead a long time ago. You seen what happened to Kennedy and Lincoln. They do not fail and do not need archaic uncivilized guns. They've been able to utilize frequencies to kill people for decades now. It's has a 100% kill rate and untraceable (unless you have full body protective clothing and using some kind of a frequency monitor/detector to detect the source. In the end Trump is their King their Massiah and he does everything for them and even pimped his daughter to the Jews, put them in his cabinet and converted to their satanic faith aka Synagogue of Satan the OG anti-christian religion.

C.) Witnesses: There were many witnesses involved in this and pointed out the kid on the roof with a gun to the cops. They should've had the President covered within seconds of the first witness and shot the dude within the same time frame. It's obvious they wanted this to happen. The kid could've danced around showing the gun off to everybody and nothing would've happened until he took that shot.

3.) SOY BOY PATSY Second Shooter
A.) They have used drugs, MK ultra, hypnosis, frequencies and other methods (probably the CV 19 injections at this point) to control the minds of young teen boys to do these school shooting or bombings for decades now. I'm sure this kid is the same story and they'll use him as the patsy just like the Patsy in the JFK and Lincoln assassinations.

-the Kid knew these secret service snippers were already posted on the roof for hours as it qas obvious and apparent to everyone. You'd either have to be an oblivious moron or a mind controlled drone to go qith this operation especially going on a roof so everybody can see him.

Acoustics/ballistics
-analytics of the shots fired demonstrate the secret service allowed an egregious amount of shots and the first shot had a different unique signature f

4.) LOL at the Secret Service DEI hires: the short fat females didn't know how to holster a gun and couldn't properly cover up Trumpy Bear since they're 5 ft Hobbits and Trumpy Bear is a 6'4" Alpha.

This female is great SNL material

This is who comes to mind when watching these short fat foids

5.) Illuminati 1982-1995 card game:
As you should know the Illuminati 1995 cards told us this was going to happen along with many other false flag events (911, covid, etc)

The Anti Christ per the bible is supposed to survive an assassination attempt to the right side of the head. After he survives he takes over as a leader then creates the one world government, one world religion and one world digital currency. All hail the Anti-Christ Trump aka the little horn that gets wounded but survives.

View attachment 3030437

• +1
Reactions: murdah, AlbinoMaxxer, CarrotMaxxer and 9 others
what is this gibberish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, nword49, zurzolo and 1 other person
what is this gibberish
I forgot to add the normal dumbass response list, I'll add yours to the list.

DNR
Fag
TLDNR
Nobody is reading that
Antisemite
Racist
homophobe
Tales from your mom's basement
not one syllable
go outside
What is this gibberish
Are you high
Kid's don't do crack
“What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
BBC is law
Hoq does this help me if I'm a subhuman
Chad Fucks Stacey while incels talk about politics and or religion
This isn't reddit biotch
etc etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Shkreliii and hattrick
shut up autist the illuminati isn’t real

deep state doesn’t like trump because he’s not completely pro israel and will hand over ukraine to putin

DNR
Fag
TLDNR
Nobody is reading that
Antisemite
Racist
homophobe
not one syllable
go outside
What is this gibberish
Are you high
Kid's don't do crack
“What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”
BBC is law
This isn't reddit biotch
etc etc etc
u didn't add "not a pixel"

shut up autist the illuminati isn’t real

deep state doesn’t like trump because he’s not completely pro israel and will hand over ukraine to putin
Cope and this thread has NOTHING to do with the Illuminati.

Trump is the most pro Israel politician on earth that's not an Edomite this is well documented with over hundreds of things he's done for Israel not including the billions he's given to them. He's even converted to their satanic religion and let them fuck his daughter. It doesn't get much more pro Israel than that.

u didn't add "not a pixel"
UPDATED

DNR
Fag
TLDNR
Nobody is reading that
Antisemite
Racist
homophobe
not one syllable
go outside
What is this gibberish
Are you high
Kid's don't do crack
BBC is law
This isn't reddit biotch
not a pixel"
etc etc etc

UPDATED

DNR
Fag
TLDNR
Nobody is reading that
Antisemite
Racist
homophobe
not one syllable
go outside
What is this gibberish
Are you high
Kid's don't do crack
BBC is law
This isn't reddit biotch
not a pixel"
Ok bro
etc etc etc

• WTF
Reactions: Jova
UPDATED

DNR
Fag
TLDNR
Nobody is reading that
Antisemite
Racist
homophobe
not one syllable
go outside
What is this gibberish
Are you high
Kid's don't do crack
BBC is law
This isn't reddit biotch
not a pixel"
etc etc etc
xd actually some funny ones here that i didn't expect

• +1
Reactions: murdah and King Solomon
Not a single molecule
UPDATED

DNR
Fag
TLDNR
Nobody is reading that
Antisemite
Racist
homophobe
not one syllable
go outside
What is this gibberish
Are you high
Kid's don't do crack
BBC is law
This isn't reddit biotch
not a pixel"
Ok bro
Not a single molecule
etc etc etc

F.) AC denies the father and the son (1 John 2:22) Stated he doesn't need God's forgiveness
F.) AC and estate Honors the God of forces (Apollo) (DAN 11:38) gold silver precious stones and pleasant things. In his estate he has a large painting on the ceiling that displays apollo and below the god is gold, silver, precious stones and pleasant things.
G.) AC=connected to Gold (REV 13:18) His obvious obsession qith gold matches King Solomon and him honoring pagan gods like Apollo fulfills this description.
H.) AC is called the little horn (Dan 7:8). Trump appears 2x in the KJV bible 1 Corinthians 15:52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16
I.) AC has a covenant with Many ( Dan 9:27) AC is supposed to put together a 7 year agreement between Israel and her neighbors referred to as the covenant with many. Trumpy Bear has talked about doing a middle East peace plan since the mid 1980's calling it the ultimate deal and calls it the deal of the century. Trump made this deal in 2020 as his Abraham Accords laid the foundation for the covenant with many. He made a joke that he wanted to call it the Trump accords. This Treaty is supposed to be changed to include all nations and create the one world government later which Trump is going to do when he returns as president.
J.) The AC qill love $ as it's the root of all evil (Tim 6:10) This is essentially greed. The man that happens to match the descriptions AC also talks about money, "My whole life I've been greedy, greedy greedy for money, I grabbed all the $ I could get, I'm so greedy - Donald J Trump (The Art of The Deal)
K.) AC has the ultimate Ego to call himself GOD in the third Temple (Thes 2:4) As you know they're currently building the third temple in Israel today. This is supposed to happen after he survives an assassination attempt. Perhaps he will announce himself as Saviour of the world and replaces Jesus Christ. Who else has this monstrous EGO that matches all the other descriptions of the AC? He has already called himself the chosen one, thanked those who said he was the second coming of God to Israel, agreed that only Jesus is better than he is, embraced the notion that he's the savior of America. With his history of elevating himself over every person on earth, would it be a shock for him to elevate himself over Jesus and to be not just the savior of America but the savior of the world? This is inevitable for him to make such a claim.
L.) The AC shall receive a wound to the head but it shall heal and the whole world shall be amazed and follow the Beast ( REV 13:3) Could this be the recent wound to the right side of Trumps head that he received during the assassination attempt yesterday? He's recovered and has increased his following exponentially since this incident. Winning the presidency is inevitable.

A.) COPS COMPLICIT
As you should already know the Snipers were on the roof hours before the shooting. They were looking directly at the kid for about 3 minutes as he set up. They never even pulled the trigger and just watched the kid the entire time. Standard protocol for presidential protection is they're cleared to shoot any lethal threat immediately. They do not need to wait for an order. They have clearance to execute to protect the president at all times for lethal threats. As soon as that kid got up on the roof with the gun he should've been instantly killed. I'm guessing someone qas telling them not to shoot until he shoots first.
View attachment 3031241
B.) LOGIC: If the Jews wanted trump dead he'd be dead a long time ago. You seen what happened to Kennedy and Lincoln. They do not fail and do not need archaic uncivilized guns. They've been able to utilize frequencies to kill people for decades now. It's has a 100% kill rate and untraceable (unless you have full body protective clothing and using some kind of a frequency monitor/detector to detect the source. In the end Trump is their King their Massiah and he does everything for them and even pimped his daughter to the Jews, put them in his cabinet and converted to their satanic faith aka Synagogue of Satan the OG anti-christian religion.

C.) Witnesses: There were many witnesses involved in this and pointed out the kid on the roof with a gun to the cops. They should've had the President covered within seconds of the first witness and shot the dude within the same time frame. It's obvious they wanted this to happen. The kid could've danced around showing the gun off to everybody and nothing would've happened until he took that shot.

A.) They have used drugs, MK ultra, hypnosis, frequencies and other methods (probably the CV 19 injections at this point) to control the minds of young teen boys to do these school shooting or bombings for decades now. I'm sure this kid is the same story and they'll use him as the patsy just like the Patsy in the JFK and Lincoln assassinations.

-the Kid knew these secret service snippers were already posted on the roof for hours as it qas obvious and apparent to everyone. You'd either have to be an oblivious moron or a mind controlled drone to go qith this operation especially going on a roof so everybody can see him.

Acoustics/ballistics
-analytics of the shots fired demonstrate the secret service allowed an egregious amount of shots and the first shot had a different unique signature f
View attachment 3031261

4.) LOL at the Secret Service DEI hires: the short fat females didn't know how to holster a gun and couldn't properly cover up Trumpy Bear since they're 5 ft Hobbits and Trumpy Bear is a 6'4" Alpha.

View attachment 3031268

View attachment 3031270

View attachment 3031282

As you should know the Illuminati 1995 cards told us this was going to happen along with many other false flag events (911, covid, etc)

The Anti Christ per the bible is supposed to survive an assassination attempt to the right side of the head. After he survives he takes over as a leader then creates the one world government, one world religion and one world digital currency. All hail the Anti-Christ Trump aka the little horn that gets wounded but survives.

View attachment 3030437

Based thread

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and King Solomon

A.) COPS COMPLICIT
View attachment 3031241

Acoustics/ballistics
View attachment 3031261

View attachment 3031268

View attachment 3031270

View attachment 3031282

View attachment 3030437

Always a delight not reading :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Cope and this thread has NOTHING to do with the Illuminati.

Trump is the most pro Israel politician on earth that's not an Edomite this is well documented with over hundreds of things he's done for Israel not including the billions he's given to them. He's even converted to their satanic religion and let them fuck his daughter. It doesn't get much more pro Israel than that.
this is cope if u watch the rhetoric of a true shabbas goy like nikki haley or ron desantis u can see it’s VERY different from Trump he’s not completely owned.

also JFL at u thinkin he’s the anti christ. why would the government and deep state steal the election from him, try to arrest him and throw him in jail, take billions of his dollars, attack his family, attack him all over the media if he was the “anti christ”

muh controlled opposition

Christians try to think critically challenge: impossible

this is cope if u watch the rhetoric of a true shabbas goy like nikki haley or ron desantis u can see it’s VERY different from Trump he’s not completely owned.

also JFL at u thinkin he’s the anti christ. why would the government and deep state steal the election from him, try to arrest him and throw him in jail, take billions of his dollars, attack his family, attack him all over the media if he was the “anti christ”

muh controlled opposition
Muh Trump isn't controlled opposition.

This is by far the biggest cope of all copes I've ever seen on here.

I don't need Cope for anything about Trumpy Bear as he is what he is. You cope because you qant Trump on that wall you need Trump on that wall.

I provided you the blanked of truth and freedom and you complain on the manner I provided it.

You think Trumpy Bear is different than the Zionist Shills in Ron and Nikki? The only difference is Trump is a bigger Shill than them because he allowed his daughter to fuck her qay into their blood lines and he converted to Judaism so he's one of them.

He even touched their satanic qall and bends the knee to demonstrate his allegiance to Israel.

Israel even brags about the 100 times Trumpy Bear supported Israel. https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/100-times-president-trump-supported-israel/

MUH but but the mainstream media told me they tried to arrest him and throw him in jail. Nigga the Jews own the media, the Judges, the politicians, etc. This is all an act. If they wanted him dead he'd be dead if they wanted him in jail he'd be in jail. This is a demonstration of the Hegelian dialectic as they control both sides and it's been that way for 150+ years.

You're not even mentioned by the Edomite controlled media if you're a legit threat to the Edomites. Controlled opposition receives a negative take.

Trumpy Bear did everything his Edomite Masters wanted him to do
1.) Fill up the presidential cabinet with Edomite Jews including the Rothchild Agent banker that bailed out his businesses 5 times and saved him billions of dollars.
2.) Allow for the 5G Edomite frequency weapon of mass destruction produced by an Israeli weapons manufacturer to destroy
3.) Operation Warp Speed to push out the MARK OF THE BEAST JEQ JABS on everybody.
4.) Signed the Noahide laws making the Edomite Talmud rule of the land and just being a Christian under this law is punishable by death.
5.) Red flag laws: Take people's guns
6.) Billions of dollars of aid to Israel that he calls our greatest ally

This list goes on forever but I'd figure I'd stop at his favorite number which is displayed over an

This nigger brags about Israel making him their King and all the things he's done for them. You're possibly in denial or a fed at this point. There's nothing left to say as I've given you sufficient evidence to demonstrate Trumpy Bear your boy is controlled Oppo and it's obvious but stay :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gigell
[peter]
aw sweet a schio post
[/peter]

1.) Shooters were watching the Patsy shooter for 3 minutes and never took a shot. The Edomites don't desire Trumpy Bear dead they need him empowered to behead all the Christians aka antisemites coming soon to a theatre near you.
2.) Embedded actors in the crowd who showed no fear.
3.) The absolute ineptitude of the secret service letting him up to get shot at.
4.) JFK's head was blown off by the Jews, if they qant you dead you'll be dead and have zero chance of recovery.
5.) Rifle bullets, even 22's make bigger holes. His ear has 0 damage, no hole nothing. It should've take off a good piece or chunk of his ear. The blood was dried immediately and not running down his face or ear it just was dried already by the time he stood up. This is nothing but a W W E fake blood fake injury act.
6.) Hoq did the kid get past metal detectors as they're normally planted everywhere at these events.
7.) Why is the flag upside down in the image.
8.) Fake Edomite Shill controlled Opposition ALEX JONES the gatekeeper for Trumpy Bear has Pushed Trump for a decade now. He is fighting back against the false flag ops in his recent video (3 minutes and 22 seconds long a skull and bones secret society and Gen 3:22 ye shall be as Gods. Jones has defended the Jews harder than anyone as many of his sponsors are Jews, people who run his show are Edomites. When this actor Edomite shill supports a person or entity very hard you know that person or entity is most likely not good. He defends the Edomites and Trumpy Bear.

It's over kids, Trumpy Bear=the false Massiah of the Synagogue of Satan. Bend the knee to your false Massiah and take the death pill as worshipping Trumpy Bear leads to the second death in hell.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Christians try to think critically challenge: impossible
Not possible for most of them that have been indoctrinated by CH 304 churches pushing the Edomites in Israel as the chosen ones aka Israelites. It's over for them, they'll qorship Trumpy bear aka the Anti-Christ who the Edomites already called as their King of fake Israel.

View attachment 3032472

1.) Shooters were watching the Patsy shooter for 3 minutes and never took a shot. The Edomites don't desire Trumpy Bear dead they need him empowered to behead all the Christians aka antisemites coming soon to a theatre near you.
2.) Embedded actors in the crowd who showed no fear.
3.) The absolute ineptitude of the secret service letting him up to get shot at.
4.) JFK's head was blown off by the Jews, if they qant you dead you'll be dead and have zero chance of recovery.
5.) Rifle bullets, even 22's make bigger holes. His ear has 0 damage, no hole nothing. It should've take off a good piece or chunk of his ear. The blood was dried immediately and not running down his face or ear it just was dried already by the time he stood up. This is nothing but a W W E fake blood fake injury act.
6.) Hoq did the kid get past metal detectors as they're normally planted everywhere at these events.
7.) Why is the flag upside down in the image.
8.) Fake Edomite Shill controlled Opposition ALEX JONES the gatekeeper for Trumpy Bear has Pushed Trump for a decade now. He is fighting back against the false flag ops in his recent video (3 minutes and 22 seconds long a skull and bones secret society and Gen 3:22 ye shall be as Gods. Jones has defended the Jews harder than anyone as many of his sponsors are Jews, people who run his show are Edomites. When this actor Edomite shill supports a person or entity very hard you know that person or entity is most likely not good. He defends the Edomites and Trumpy Bear.

It's over kids, Trumpy Bear=the false Massiah of the Synagogue of Satan. Bend the knee to your false Massiah and take the death pill as worshipping Trumpy Bear leads to the second death in hell.
jfl at u nigga ur too far down the rabbit hole

literally the only reason he didn’t die is because he turned his head he would have had his head blown off if he didn’t.

the jews don’t have total control over everything yes they have a strong grip but it’s not absolute, thank God for that. if it was absolute all the palestinian protestors would be dead or deported, and we would have nuked iran for israel by now.

why do u think they try so hard to censor people? if they had total power they wouldn’t need to worry about public perception

also u saying why didn’t the secret service shoot him down or let him in doesn’t prove it’s a false flag. it proves even more that they hate trump and want him dead. that’s why they waited for the shooter to take the shot and then silenced him after by killing him. this is how the CIA and FBI operate

I totally knew it , my 2 threads on this

I once again agree with you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, fuse and King Solomon
jfl at u nigga ur too far down the rabbit hole

literally the only reason he didn’t die is because he turned his head he would have had his head blown off if he didn’t.

the jews don’t have total control over everything yes they have a strong grip but it’s not absolute, thank God for that. if it was absolute all the palestinian protestors would be dead or deported, and we would have nuked iran for israel by now.

why do u think they try so hard to censor people? if they had total power they wouldn’t need to worry about public perception
Nah, just did some quick observations. After goring through 20+ major false flag events and many of them on the Illuminati card games, figuring this out is just like doing a WORDsearch in the daily newspaper and having the answer key.

Like I said they used blanks, obvious fake blood that dried faster than actual blood, no legit damage to the ear, etc etc etc.

The Edomites have control over the main aspects that control our lives (if you're in the system and haven't changed your political status and gone off grid/self-sufficient like me.

Quick list of things the Edomites control
1.) Finance sector (IMF/Central banks all fiat ponzi scheme currency on earth/Stock markets/Possibly the crypto markets as a CIA invention to trap people into the one world digital currency
2.) Entire entertainment industry (Hollywood, mainstream music, sports, etc)
3.) Education/Indoctrination camps from Pre school-college
4.) Military/FBI/CIA/ATF/MI6/Secret Service and all the alphabet BS
5.) DC and all the puppet politicians right and left/Supreme court/etc
6.) Mainstream media/Social Media/Radio/neqspapers/etc
7.) CH 304 churches
8.) Most of your major secret societies (Skull and bones, Masons, etc)
9.) Food industry( GMO's, chemicals in the foods, Vaccinating Animals, Hormones in the animals,etc
10.) Weapons of mass destruction (5G, Vaccines, geoengineering, chemicals in the water supply, etc)
11.) Public transportation

That's just to start. Their power and control is much more than this and probably more than even I know after 10 years of researching this nonsense. At this point I don't even care since the best way to qin is to not play their game, check out of society and receive salvation from Jesus Christ King of kings.

As for us not just "Nuking Iran, etc" that doesn't mean they do not completely control us.
The US has been the Bitch for Israel for 8 decades now. We've probably mass murdered 30 million+ Arabs to install their Central banks, their puppet leaders, take their resources and give more control for Israel over their neighbors and slowly over time take more land and kill more Palestinians. They have to make it not so obvious as just having us Nuke the shite out of their enemies. They have to create false flag ops like 9/11 or babies in microwaves for the last 2 major middle east wars in the 90s and early 2000s. This is to make it appear as though the US has sufficient evidence and moral/ethical reasoning to slaughter millions of people for Israel.

I served for 10 years and received disability but I realized I qas a a pawn for the Edomites to slaughter innocent blood and I was fooled as a teen to believing I was serving my country and protecting my people. Instead I shed innocent blood and helped the slow enslavement of my people.

Them censoring people especially people who criticize Israel/Zionist is proof of their power. Those who they criticize are in control and those who have the gold make the rules. They hit both those points. Also, they have legal laws in place where criticism of Jews (even if from the bible and even if true is against the law and you can be imprisoned now in the US. Yes, just quoting scripture that exposes the Jews aka Edomites is illegal now.

I totally knew it , my 2 threads on this

I once again agree with you
This is a pleasant surprise to see there are people that have and use their brain and not brainwashed. I gave up on Tqitter, reddit, a long time ago. Rumble seems to have 30% of the masses that are truth pilled. This board is ok but has become bad over the last couple years.

• +1
Reactions: gigell

A.) COPS COMPLICIT
View attachment 3031241

Acoustics/ballistics
View attachment 3031261

View attachment 3031268

View attachment 3031270

View attachment 3031282

View attachment 3030437

“Donald Trump Is The Anti Christ” lmfao you can’t make this up. Do you actually believe this?

• JFL
Reactions: King Solomon
also u saying why didn’t the secret service shoot him down or let him in doesn’t prove it’s a false flag. it proves even more that they hate trump and want him dead. that’s why they waited for the shooter to take the shot and then silenced him after by killing him. this is how the CIA and FBI operate
That's the sign of the hegalian-dialetic aka controlling the good guys vs bad guys.:trepidation:

There is not a single politician at this point that isn't controlled/selected for us by the Edomites. You must pledge your allegiance to Israel and the Zionists or you will never serve especially as a president (you have to have the bloodlines to become a president).

You're not going to find a savior in the system they control. It's like hoping one of your slave masters is going to be your savior. No, they'll continue to use more false flags to steal more freedom, wealth, resources, time for a false sense of security as long as you allow them to. The only true savior for this physical realm is you and opting out of their system and putting your faith in the one true messiah in Jesus Christ to receive Salvation. To receive that salvation is completely up to you as GOD will not force you to be with him in the afterlife just as he doesn't force you to be with him in this life. If you accept the MOTB and the antichrist Trump then your fate is sealed and not even GOD can save you then. Take the trump Jab, accept him as your massiah=Game Over

“Donald Trump Is The Anti Christ” lmfao you can’t make this up. Do you actually believe this?
No I don't " believe this" I know this to be the truth as he's the only one on this earth that fulfills the descriptions of the anti-Christ. Life is tough, I didn't make the rules but I just learn to play the game better than most people. To qin this game of the Edomites I simply opted out of their game. GAME OVER

The most damning evidence is the way the photographers nonchalantly walked around as "bullets" were flying by and taking pics of Trumpy bear. Then Trump intentionally exposing himself to pump his fists and land some great photos. That fat ass pussy pedophile wouldn't risk his life for anything or anyone. This fatty knew he had nothing to worry about.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Read every word, it makes perfect sense he is that fale prophet / anti christ

• Woah
Read every word, it makes perfect sense he is that fale prophet / anti christ
Careful, you're starting to restore my faith in humanity. I'm guessing you didn't receive the Edomite Jew Jab, Caucasian between 25-35 years old, brown hair, 6ft tall, 110+ IQ and try to eat a whole foods diet. ;)

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 0S4MA
Great thread, I’m appalled by your ability to create these high iq threads on such a degenerate forum, keep posting, I’ll keep reading.

• +1
Update: 7/15/24

1.) Predictive programming by the Edomite/Jew owned BlackRock
This is the Patsy shooter kid and circled on the board is Unit 3 in a blackrock advertisement in 2022. This is part of the satanist rule is they must give you the truth and qhat's going to happen before it happens.

The building that the kid shot from was building number 3.

This was planned many years if not decades in advance. The kid is the Patsy, the Sniper is the scapegoat and trump will eventually say Biden allowed this to have him killed as an inside job but in the end the entire thing is staged and Trump knows it. That's qhy he had 0 fear and that's qhy the cameramen walked around without a care in the world while shots are being fired and taking great pictures for the photo op.

2.) Everybody was told to stand down if they had the shot or seen the kid on the roof.

One eye witness that yelled at the police about the kid said a cop climbed a ladder and the kid and the cop made eye contact then the cop climbed back down the ladder.

3.) The impossibility of this what this kid did for it to not be a false flag/inside job.

A.) The place was crawling with cops, secret service, snipers, agents, and most likely had ariel support as well in this tiny area. It's virtually impossible for anybody to get to where the kid got to be undetected and take that shot. Especially for a 20 year old kid qith no training and never even had a real job.

In some of the videos you can hear the civilians yelling he's got a gun he's got a gun shoot him and they did nothing.

4.) Top Brass Never told the secret service sniper to take the shot.

Director Kimberly A. Cheatle of United States, Secret Service Told Jonathan Willis a Secret Service sniper to stand down after he identified the man and asked permission to shoot him multiple times!!! I believe she takes orders directly from Biden.

I'll reverse trace some of the people in the crowd behind trump on the stage during the staged event. I'm guessing they're all crisis actors and I'm betting nobody really died.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
An attendee at the rally lost their life, how could that possibly be staged?

View attachment 3033217View attachment 3033216

The most damning evidence is the way the photographers nonchalantly walked around as "bullets" were flying by and taking pics of Trumpy bear. Then Trump intentionally exposing himself to pump his fists and land some great photos. That fat ass pussy pedophile wouldn't risk his life for anything or anyone. This fatty knew he had nothing to worry about.
Source that hes a pedophile?

Great thread, I’m appalled by your ability to create these high iq threads on such a degenerate forum, keep posting, I’ll keep reading.

Thank you for your kind words. I think this is the best place for me on a freedom of speech platform full of degenerates that are starving for salvation. Instead of following their heart they follow their penis. But I can empathize with them as that was me for 2 decades of my life. Feel free to add any new information to the thread.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
An attendee at the rally lost their life, how could that possibly be staged?
There are many previous false flags where they faked deaths. Many of the actors have IMDB accounts and have been shown by independent researchers to be in multiple false flag events and some of them take on multiple characters in a single event.

Also, even if there qas a death that's no big deal as they're willing to sacrifice 100's of millions of lives (CV 19 jab, 9/11, all the major wars, etc etc.

Again the mainstream media which has zero credibility and is 100% owned by the Edomite Jews are the original reports of the death so I'd have to research this topic myself as I have no trust in them no matter if their reports are good or bad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Thank you for your kind words. I think this is the best place for me on a freedom of speech platform full of degenerates that are starving for salvation. Instead of following their heart they follow their penis. But I can empathize with them as that was me for 2 decades of my life. Feel free to add any new information to the thread.
Not sure I can add much more to this thread, seems like you have everything covered. How soon do you think we will fall under a NWO or possibly a WW?

Update: 7/15/24

1.) Predictive programming by the Edomite/Jew owned BlackRock
This is the Patsy shooter kid and circled on the board is Unit 3 in a blackrock advertisement in 2022. This is part of the satanist rule is they must give you the truth and qhat's going to happen before it happens.

The building that the kid shot from was building number 3.

This was planned many years if not decades in advance. The kid is the Patsy, the Sniper is the scapegoat and trump will eventually say Biden allowed this to have him killed as an inside job but in the end the entire thing is staged and Trump knows it. That's qhy he had 0 fear and that's qhy the cameramen walked around without a care in the world while shots are being fired and taking great pictures for the photo op.

View attachment 3033597

2.) Everybody was told to stand down if they had the shot or seen the kid on the roof.

View attachment 3033592

One eye witness that yelled at the police about the kid said a cop climbed a ladder and the kid and the cop made eye contact then the cop climbed back down the ladder.

3.) The impossibility of this what this kid did for it to not be a false flag/inside job.

A.) The place was crawling with cops, secret service, snipers, agents, and most likely had ariel support as well in this tiny area. It's virtually impossible for anybody to get to where the kid got to be undetected and take that shot. Especially for a 20 year old kid qith no training and never even had a real job.

In some of the videos you can hear the civilians yelling he's got a gun he's got a gun shoot him and they did nothing.

4.) Top Brass Never told the secret service sniper to take the shot.

View attachment 3033606
Director Kimberly A. Cheatle of United States, Secret Service Told Jonathan Willis a Secret Service sniper to stand down after he identified the man and asked permission to shoot him multiple times!!! I believe she takes orders directly from Biden.
View attachment 3033609

I'll reverse trace some of the people in the crowd behind trump on the stage during the staged event. I'm guessing they're all crisis actors and I'm betting nobody really died.
Good observation, also the rule they abide by to tell or hint at stuff before is called "karmic retribution" or something like that.
Also, even if there qas a death that's no big deal as they're willing to sacrifice 100's of millions of lives (CV 19 jab, 9/11, all the major wars, etc etc.
Wars, especially World Wars are the both directly and indirectly the biggest kind of depopulation tactic.

The 4th horseman of the apocalypse (death) is said to take 1/4 of humanity by: being killed by war and it‘s economic and ecological consequences, that‘s about 2 billion people who will die until the midpoint of the Tribulation (if not more after, in the second half of the Tribulation).

This is only possible by a third World War.

Last edited: